• US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1952
  • 3v3: 2419
  • 5v5: 2128
  • RBG: 2089

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:24 AM

So I'm running triple dps and my rogue says hemo spec does more damage in triple dps, which doesn't really make sense to me. Basically he is arguing that he can get more off in a full energy bar, no shit, but does it do more damage in triple dps? I have no clue why it would seeing as stab does more dmg, costs very little more, and has higher crit.

#2 Hynníx

Hynníx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/0/1/2/1
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:29 AM

he is obv playing tripple dps so he got no clue what he is talking about... ???

#3 Fob

Fob
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:36 AM

hemo - best zerg spec

#4 shakeweightx

shakeweightx
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Feral 1/0/2/1/2/.
  • LocationNJ

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:44 AM

if your are doing 3 dps why is he talking about hemo..dance ...if they live through dance + cds i think something might be wrong
Posted Image

#5 Shawtss

Shawtss
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:50 AM

He isn't the original rogue I ran with, but a friend so ya. But awesome, I like the straight forward answers.

#6 Mrly

Mrly
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

he has the syndrome, hes wrong.

#7 MrBuffBaws90

MrBuffBaws90
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Trollbane
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/0/0/.

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:57 AM

Backstab dmg spec 10/0/31, with the buffs that a hunter and a paladin provide definitely does more dmg than hemo spec.. ofc he can say that stabbing with a spec such as 8/2/31 (gay spec) does less dmg than hemo.

#8 samuser1234

samuser1234
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Assassination 2/0/1/1/2/1
  • RBG: 958

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

I personally prefer hemo for the comp because with slows/roots on you that cant be dispelled getting behind someone who plays well can be a bitch. Also the damage is quite comparable between backstab and hemo, hemo does slightly more outside of FW and backstab does more inside FW. However as triple DPS the rogue always gets CC'd against good teams on the opener so you are typically denied your FW, making damage outside of find weakness more important. Thats why i prefer hemo as triple DPS. Also with imp rcup I can dip down a bit more resi to pick up better raid gear
#1 rogue trip deepz USA, u mad bro?

#9 Xelithras

Xelithras
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 192

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

triple dps.. sad

#10 hirtqt

hirtqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline 2/0/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 732

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

hey i just met you, and this is crazy, but you run triple dps, so braindead maybe.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 samuser1234

samuser1234
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

U know, im glad you have your opinions and all but insulting people based on their comp and making general assumptions about them because they dont enjoy your comp is quite rude. I love RMP and its my favorite comp besides maybe thug cleave, but i didnt have a mage to play with this season so im playing with my paladin and hunter friends, doesnt mean i suck at the game, means i wanted to play with my friends. On nightfall ive run an RLS to about 2350 in a week or 2, it was just as mindless as triple DPS if not moreso. However nobody will bitch about RLS on these rogue forums because its an established comp that is good every season. Triple DPS is only good every great once in a while and it isnt the typical 2dps/1healer format. Just because you fail to comprehend what the people playing it are doing because it is a faster pace than most games doesnt mean that the other team doesnt have to play well. I for one that its harder than RLS because you cant rely on constant dispels and tremor totems to get you out of anything, one mistake and youre dead. and u certainly see way more RLS teams on the ladders than any variant of triple DPS, but that doesnt mean ill stalk forums and call everyone who plays RLS a brainless fucktard based on nothing but the comp they run.

Edited by samuser1234, 20 April 2012 - 12:41 AM.

#12 Mrly

Mrly
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:48 AM

View Postsamuser1234, on 20 April 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

U know, im glad you have your opinions and all but insulting people based on their comp and making general assumptions about them because they dont enjoy your comp is quite rude. I love RMP and its my favorite comp besides maybe thug cleave, but i didnt have a mage to play with this season so im playing with my paladin and hunter friends, doesnt mean i suck at the game, means i wanted to play with my friends. On nightfall ive run an RLS to about 2350 in a week or 2, it was just as mindless as triple DPS if not moreso. However nobody will bitch about RLS on these rogue forums because its an established comp that is good every season. Triple DPS is only good every great once in a while and it isnt the typical 2dps/1healer format. Just because you fail to comprehend what the people playing it are doing because it is a faster pace than most games doesnt mean that the other team doesnt have to play well. I for one that its harder than RLS because you cant rely on constant dispels and tremor totems to get you out of anything, one mistake and youre dead. and u certainly see way more RLS teams on the ladders than any variant of triple DPS, but that doesnt mean ill stalk forums and call everyone who plays RLS a brainless fucktard based on nothing but the comp they run.

You just don't get it.

#13 samuser1234

samuser1234
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:00 AM

Thanks for the constructive post, did you even read my post or did you just see a triple DPS rogue posted it and went /copy /quote /insult

Edited by samuser1234, 20 April 2012 - 01:00 AM.

#14 Shawtss

Shawtss
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:24 AM

Actually ran thug higher than trip dps this season :P

#15 samuser1234

samuser1234
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:13 AM

View PostShawtss, on 20 April 2012 - 01:24 AM, said:

Actually ran thug higher than trip dps this season :P

Yeah, i ran that to about 2330 the week before i xfer'd to sarg, I had a blast with it. I played it with a disc though, IDK how shaman thug feels.

Edited by samuser1234, 20 April 2012 - 02:30 AM.

#16 wrathebe

wrathebe
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/2/0/1/.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:05 PM

stab is far superior as fuck and rofl calm down for fuck sake, congrats on access

#17 Redboww

Redboww
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/0/.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:53 AM

View Postsamuser1234, on 20 April 2012 - 02:13 AM, said:

I mean, I basically suck giant donkey cock and im a triple dps scum. Fuck you guys, 3 dps is a real comp.

zimax lulz

#18 wrathebe

wrathebe
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/2/0/1/.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

stop calling it tripple dps, it's rogue meele, hunter caster, ret healer.

#19 Shadowtwist

Shadowtwist
  • LocationRiyadh, Saudi Arabia

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

View Postsamuser1234, on 20 April 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

one mistake and youre dead

lol'ed, all rogue comps are retarded there is no wonder about that. Now calm down because this game consists of more than just rls/rmp/triple dps but I don't see them on the ladder sadly
Posted Image

#20 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2795

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

Should try Combat for the 9 second Kidney imo. Even if your damage sucks you would own, not like the ret/hunter aren't 100-0ing something on their own in 3 seconds T_T

Shaman trinkets the blind, 9 SECOND KIDNEYFJDSLJFKLSDAF;SDL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<