Schmeiser
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

View PostApplejackxD, on 18 April 2012 - 09:23 AM, said:

Sort of lame to leave NAO because of a few trolls... considering how many people enjoys watching it!

Also, I don't meaning to attack mugems or offend him in any way but arent you a bit weak-minded if you get upset over the internet?
It's not just a few trolls, if you read the previous threads there is some serious slander going on and it doesn't take long for that kind of talk to spread and ruin a good name of NAO which in return might cause them to lose sponsors or lose viewers

you can already see simpletons like ctuhlu just jumping on the bandwagon that started with reeds expert trolling

I don't think mugemsz really planned on quitting NAO all together but he wanted to cause a strong reaction in communuty and end up looking like a martyr (overexagertaing to get my point across)because debating with trolls just made NAO look even worse and worse (expert trolls at work), now community is angry because they feel NAO might be compromised and the heat just turned against the trolls

all in all, AJ has been really fun lately
[16:09] maajty: wlp was the strongest setup
[16:09] maajty: after lsd

RPS 2.2k hero talking about s8

#22 Cpz146

Cpz146
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:34 AM

View PostConradical, on 18 April 2012 - 09:32 AM, said:

It was not being weak minded, or quitting cause of being upset.  I believe that him resigning was more related to the fact that NAO can potentially lose major sponsors (Curse/AJ) due to the accusations that are being flung around.

pretty much sums it up

#23 Athlete

Athlete
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2167
  • 5v5: 862
  • RBG: 2364

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:39 AM

View Postmukuld50, on 17 April 2012 - 11:47 PM, said:

That being said, just because of the shit that has been flung around, and people trying to tarnish the good intentions of NAO, AJ, and Curse, I am stepping out of NAO and will not be involved in any future endeavors that they go forward with.  
Posted Image

Edited by Athlete, 18 April 2012 - 09:41 AM.

Posted Image

#24 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:59 AM

View PostAthlete, on 18 April 2012 - 09:39 AM, said:

Posted Image
I'll let that gif go through :< because it's pretty fitting.

#25 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:02 AM

View PostAthlete, on 18 April 2012 - 09:39 AM, said:

Posted Image
Best gif
Posted Image

#26 misios

misios
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction
  • LocationNorway

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:08 AM

again, NAO tries to act superior trying to martyrize mugemz.

mugemz broke the rules, he got the consequences, deal with it.
Posted Image

#27 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:13 AM

View PostConradical, on 18 April 2012 - 09:32 AM, said:

It was not being weak minded, or quitting cause of being upset.  I believe that him resigning was more related to the fact that NAO can potentially lose major sponsors (Curse/AJ) due to the accusations that are being flung around.

Sounds about right i guess. Thanks!
Posted Image

#28 hypermode_4274975

hypermode_4274975
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 1/1/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2309

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

View Postmisios, on 18 April 2012 - 10:08 AM, said:

again, NAO tries to act superior trying to martyrize mugemz.

mugemz broke the rules, he got the consequences, deal with it.

really sorry to have him go, but what rules did he break?

#29 NickyEU

NickyEU
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 576

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

I think this was VERY fitting. (To clarify, its very fitting that Mugems leave NAO)

You cannot be a part of one of the biggest reasons that is destroying the community (selling rating/boosts) AND at the same time claim you are trying to build the community and support/stimulate the community with a tournament.

And this is stupid.

• Select Team Based on Live Rating
  • Sell Rating on Live Server
Anyone saying that the trolls simply "got to them" just proves how they are not fitting as representative in something ment to be professional-looking. Not to mention the way criticism was handled is just unacceptable. What we really need now for the wow community is someone who can remain totally neutral at things, perhaps a team of people who does not have "personal relationships" so they can get a mixture of views towards what actions to take.
// Frozire // Nicky \\ Aphix \\

#30 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:55 AM

View PostNickyEU, on 18 April 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

I think this was VERY fitting.

You cannot be a part of one of the biggest reasons that is destroying the community (selling rating/boosts) AND at the same time claim you are trying to build the community and support/stimulate the community with a tournament.

And this is stupid.

Anyone saying that the trolls simply "got to them" just proves how they are not fitting as representative in something ment to be professional-looking. Not to mention the way criticism was handled is just unacceptable. What we really need now for the wow community is someone who can remain totally neutral at things, perhaps a team of people who does not have "personal relationships" so they can get a mixture of views towards what actions to take.

I don't think bashing an entire organization and spreading lies about an organization is "fitting" for one member of the organization participating in something against the terms of service.

Edited by Conradical, 18 April 2012 - 10:55 AM.

#31 misios

misios
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationNorway

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:59 AM

yet NAO is trying to shelter him, wouldn't the natural thing be for NAO to shun him then? For destroying their reputition? by protecting  mugemz NAO sides with him.

your argument is flawed.
Posted Image

#32 [email protected]

[email protected]
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ysondre
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

View Postinfectionx, on 18 April 2012 - 08:14 AM, said:

I am going to repost this,bold on the important part.

All we see are the same quotes as if ppl's reading comprehension on Aj gone with the wind while mugems himself replied to basically everything.I don't support the idea of mugems stepping down as a member of NAO but it's his personal choice,can't help it.

In the end even if mugems partially helped 'ruining' the arena community,doesn't he deserve a chance to 'repent for his past sins'?(like everyone does).Undoubtedly his part and the work he has done in NAO(without monetary compensation)is the way to go.

As i see it mugems has spend much more time and effort to help this community than guys like reed or cyanerd or anyone who criticize mugems non stop for personal hate mostly.
This post has been edited by infectionx: Today, 09:04 AM

u try to hard for rep,chill out

#33 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

View Postmisios, on 18 April 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

yet NAO is trying to shelter him, wouldn't the natural thing be for NAO to shun him then? For destroying their reputition? by protecting  mugemz NAO sides with him.

your argument is flawed.

Shun someone that did so much work for them? Shun someone that made poor decisions that were in no way related to the organization as a whole? "Destroying" the reputation that he helped build?

#34 NickyEU

NickyEU
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 576

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

View PostConradical, on 18 April 2012 - 10:55 AM, said:

I don't think bashing an entire organization and spreading lies about an organization is "fitting" for one member of the organization participating in something against the terms of service.

I was talking about Mugems leaving NAO, I am sorry if I was not clear in my post.
// Frozire // Nicky \\ Aphix \\

#35 misios

misios
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationNorway

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

View PostConradical, on 18 April 2012 - 11:02 AM, said:

Shun someone that did so much work for them? Shun someone that made poor decisions that were in no way related to the organization as a whole? "Destroying" the reputation that he helped build?

thats how an organisation works, it's purpose is to reach the goal they make. If an individual in that group indirectly screws up the organisation should take distance from it , if not they show acceptance for what the individual has done. It's clear that none from NAO seems bothered by what he did.

and yes, he is destroying something that he helped build, and he should have had more respect for his comrades who also worked hard for NAO.

Edited by misios, 18 April 2012 - 11:11 AM.

Posted Image

#36 Niezeqt

Niezeqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Shadow
  • RBG: 2619

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:16 AM

Couldn't care less if he is a part of arenarating.com at least he helps the community by being a part of NAO and actually putting effort into it. Not like the retards on this site that does literally nothing for this game.
Posted Image

#37 droolingmoron

droolingmoron
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:16 AM

if you're doing nothing, but playing wow all day and only earning money through boosting other people's chars and through streaming, you should consider changing your life and move on for your own good.
that's the only negative aspect i see when i think about boosting websites, but i don't think this destroy's competitive arenas. the only reason for such an accusation i can think of right now would be that some people wintrade with those boosted characters.
of course all of this is against the tos and i read that incompetent people got banned for playing other people's accounts, but if you do it right blizzard is never going to find out anyway. they could ban you without evidence though too.

this is only my opinion, but i think some people think the same. i totally support people getting banned for it though. and i don't think you should publicly admit that you're boosting characters, because it is against the tos and telling other people about it will always cause some hatred for the person admitting it.

anyways this thread is very immature.
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.

L.W.

#38 user_902074

user_902074
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/0/.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:18 AM

View PostNiezeqt, on 18 April 2012 - 11:16 AM, said:

Couldn't care less if he is a part of arenarating.com at least he helps the community by being a part of NAO and actually putting effort into it. Not like the retards on this site that does literally nothing for this game.
swe stepping up B)

#39 Inflamez

Inflamez
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 1/0/1/1/2/.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:28 AM

Quiting proves critics right.

PS! ...love the community:) It's worse than communism. The ones that destroy the community in the first place (boost, trade, sell), are called heroes for one act of redeeming themselves.

Edited by Inflamez, 18 April 2012 - 11:40 AM.

#40 Braindeadly

Braindeadly
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:42 AM

View PostNickyEU, on 18 April 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

I think this was VERY fitting. (To clarify, its very fitting that Mugems leave NAO)

And this is stupid.

Even though he's involved in arenarating and nao who wouldn't print money by owning/managing AR?  - arenarating will be run regardless of who owns it

Edited by Braindeadly, 18 April 2012 - 11:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<