• Tibzlololol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Whisperwind
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

Cyanerd for president.
[7:08:27 PM] Ktpearie: animalcrckr is the shittiest lock i've ever seen, i've legitimately seen black people playing in their tipi in africa on a wooden screen do better

View PostAnimalcrackr, on 04 September 2011 - 06:16 PM, said:

yeah, idk why tibz was selling the shit hunter and shit priest 2200. he should prbly have someone play their accounts or something to ease the process.

:lol:

#42 Cyanerd

Cyanerd
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Laughing Skull
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/0/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2400
  • LocationDKDK

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:09 PM

No, some people follow Reedwise's threads really closely. I, for one, have been a long-time fan and that's a big reason I come to this website. He made a thread awhile ago about a certain team comp not being allowed in the NAO tournament. I don't know if he was trolling or not, but his arguments made sense and most people ignored them. The NAO people started posting and a guy listed as an NAO Organizer literally posted his PayPal balance, said he owned ArenaRating.com and told Reedwise to, "stay small."

And now they get to come in here and call people like me - a completely independent poster who meets the criteria to be a part of this community and share my opinion within it - a member of an, "insignificant group of people spreading lies"

What about me? How is this fair to me? What they are doing is against the TOS, whether or not it is him or not you and I both know that if they are friends, he must be seeing some of the money or getting carries from him or something. There's no way he just doesn't know, and there hasn't been any action taken!

I did not post that NAO was a cash grab; I posted that I agreed with the people who said it because every time you respond to public criticism you insult the community, ignore the arguments being made and then sa you're never going to post again. It is condescension and it is insulting.

Mugems said he owned ArenaRating, posted his PayPal balance, and told Reedwise to, "stay small." I just hope you don't get pulled over for drunk driving and tell the police that you got trolled into it, because I'm not sure that will make for a very sound argument.

Edited by Cyanerd, 17 April 2012 - 11:10 PM.

Cyanerd for president.

#43 Genz

Genz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

Funny how Mugemz hasn't posted anything regarding this matter, as such threads have popped so many times haha :P

#44 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

A lot of people use AJ for their own interests :P.

#45 mukuld50

mukuld50
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • RBG: 2666

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

View PostGenz, on 17 April 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

Funny how Mugemz hasn't posted anything regarding this matter, as such threads have popped so many times haha :P

What do you want me to do? Try to create more drama for the community (or lack of community) to mull upon?

@Cyanerd – I am not denying the fact that I posted screen shots of my Paypal.  I am not denying the fact that I told Reedwise to “stay small”.  But did you actually not read any of the posts he made?  I am also a human being, a non-perfect individual, and all of the trolling (which I am highly unaccustomed to) got to me.  If someone attacks me, my personal life style, calls me out for working at “Taco Bell”, and a lot more, is he entitled to doing that JUST because he does not have the blue “NAO Organizer” tag next to his name?  

I play this game and enjoy this game as much as anyone else on this website.  I am not different from anyone else, and got carried away in the heat of the moment, making myself look like an asshole.

Now let us get some facts straight:

1) I do NOT own arenarating.com.  Public domain ownership is quite easy to figure out, and a few google searches will help you find out who owns the domain.  I believe that Arena Rating is registered as an actual company too – since it is an LLC, all of the ownership information is public domain, and it would be quite easy to figure out who the actual owner is.

2) Have I in the past done carries for ArenaRating? Yes.  I am not denying that.  From what I understand, and have seen though, a heavy percentage of ArenaJunkies’ high end users have done similar things.  Might as well just flush the whole community, and not just make me some kind of underworld super drug overlord, as it seems like everyone is.

3) I have actually not logged on another person’s account for about 3-4 months now, nor have I broken Blizzard’s ToS in any way, shape or form in that period, and have no intentions to ever again.

Anyways, I would like to apologize to the whole community for the posts that I made, it fits of anger.  Obviously, someone struck my nerves, and it got to the best of me.  I made posts that put me and NAO, and associatively ArenaJunkies and Curse in a bad spot, considering the posts were over glorified, and me just trying to troll Reedwise back.

My involvement in NAO, was purely and solely for the purpose of actually doing something good for the community.  I have put in countless numbers of hours (and so have the other NAO staff), to make this happen.

That being said, just because of the shit that has been flung around, and people trying to tarnish the good intentions of NAO, AJ, and Curse, I am stepping out of NAO and will not be involved in any future endeavors that they go forward with.  

I wish them good luck, and I hope that everyone will be able to get over themselves, and all these posts that are being made, and actually realize that we are effectively killing an already dying community of WoW buy constantly creating such threads.

Thanks, and sorry once again.  Hopefully Reedwise, and everyone else that supports him, can respect NAO more for what it actually is, rather than putting all of their attention to baseless accusations and false facts.

Edited by mukuld50, 17 April 2012 - 11:49 PM.

#46 cono2156

cono2156
  • Tibzlololol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Whisperwind
  • Rampage

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:58 PM

View Postmukuld50, on 17 April 2012 - 11:47 PM, said:

What do you want me to do? Try to create more drama for the community (or lack of community) to mull upon?

@Cyanerd – I am not denying the fact that I posted screen shots of my Paypal.  I am not denying the fact that I told Reedwise to “stay small”.  But did you actually not read any of the posts he made?  I am also a human being, a non-perfect individual, and all of the trolling (which I am highly unaccustomed to) got to me.  If someone attacks me, my personal life style, calls me out for working at “Taco Bell”, and a lot more, is he entitled to doing that JUST because he does not have the blue “NAO Organizer” tag next to his name?  

I play this game and enjoy this game as much as anyone else on this website.  I am not different from anyone else, and got carried away in the heat of the moment, making myself look like an asshole.

Now let us get some facts straight:

1) I do NOT own arenarating.com.  Public domain ownership is quite easy to figure out, and a few google searches will help you find out who owns the domain.  I believe that Arena Rating is registered as an actual company too – since it is an LLC, all of the ownership information is public domain, and it would be quite easy to figure out who the actual owner is.

2) Have I in the past done carries for ArenaRating? Yes.  I am not denying that.  From what I understand, and have seen though, a heavy percentage of ArenaJunkies’ high end users have done similar things.  Might as well just flush the whole community, and not just make me some kind of underworld super drug overlord, as it seems like everyone is.

3) I have actually not logged on another person’s account for about 3-4 months now, nor have I broken Blizzard’s ToS in any way, shape or form in that period, and have no intentions to ever again.

Anyways, I would like to apologize to the whole community for the posts that I made, it fits of anger.  Obviously, someone struck my nerves, and it got to the best of me.  I made posts that put me and NAO, and associatively ArenaJunkies and Curse in a bad spot, considering the posts were over glorified, and me just trying to troll Reedwise back.

My involvement in NAO, was purely and solely for the purpose of actually doing something good for the community.  I have put in countless numbers of hours (and so have the other NAO staff), to make this happen.

That being said, just because of the shit that has been flung around, and people trying to tarnish the good intentions of NAO, AJ, and Curse, I am stepping out of NAO and will not be involved in any future endeavors that they go forward with.  

I wish them good luck, and I hope that everyone will be able to get over themselves, and all these posts that are being made, and actually realize that we are effectively killing an already dying community of WoW buy constantly creating such threads.

Thanks, and sorry once again.  Hopefully Reedwise, and everyone else that supports him, can respect NAO more for what it actually is, rather than putting all of their attention to baseless accusations and false facts.

You care way too much dawg. Holyshit.

Insulting Posts/Trolling
- Warning - Any post that contains no content and just attempts to insult the poster.

[7:08:27 PM] Ktpearie: animalcrckr is the shittiest lock i've ever seen, i've legitimately seen black people playing in their tipi in africa on a wooden screen do better

yeah, idk why tibz was selling the shit hunter and shit priest 2200. he should prbly have someone play their accounts or something to ease the process.

#47 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:08 AM

View Postcono2156, on 17 April 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

You care way too much dawg. Holyshit.

Yeah, because making a single constructive post addressing every issue is "caring too much".

#48 cono2156

cono2156
  • Tibzlololol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Whisperwind
  • Rampage

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:11 AM

View PostConradical, on 18 April 2012 - 12:08 AM, said:

Yeah, because making a single constructive post addressing every issue is "caring too much".

No because letting somebody get to you so bad that you "retire from a company" is. The fact he cares so much about this terrific WoW community he publicly apoligized for calling Reedwise a moron is. Rofl wow.

#49 LeonP

LeonP
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/0/2/.
  • RBG: 192

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:19 AM

1 point infraction - EU vs US

#50 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:21 AM

View PostLeonP, on 18 April 2012 - 12:19 AM, said:

country

:(

p.s,although i like you since you don't like reed :P

Edited by infectionx, 18 April 2012 - 12:21 AM.

Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE

#51 Mindflayz

Mindflayz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:21 AM

well he just said that he was trolling before but i wouldnt expect u to be able to read since ur an eu and everyone in that shitty country has an iq of 7

Implying EU is a country, you moron lol

edit: please continue, this is amusing :D

Edited by Mindflayz, 18 April 2012 - 12:22 AM.

+ rep me if im useless as ever :)

#52 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:24 AM

View Postcono2156, on 18 April 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

No because letting somebody get to you so bad that you "retire from a company" is. The fact he cares so much about this terrific WoW community he publicly apoligized for calling Reedwise a moron is. Rofl wow.

Do you have any idea how much time Mugems has put into this tournament? I think anyone would care a great deal if they invested even half the time Mugems has.

#53 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:27 AM

State of the current game, or well, state of current player mindset directly reflects on ArenaJunkies, always has, always will.

Mind you, I'm not informed at all regarding anything that's actually going on, but I'm a firm believer that boost teams have banished quite a few to-be decent players from the game. It's like having constant smurf arranged 5v5 teams in lower echelons of ELO system in LoL/matchmaking in any other popular game, except the situation isn't that grave in those games due to playerbase who actually queues up is infinitely higher than when you queue into a same team over and over in WoW due to lack of queues.

I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say I haven't done my fair share of Gladiator boosting during TBC/WoTLK, any good player did that, but to initiate a business over such a thing can only be counterproductive in a already fragile game, and then claim that you want to revitalise the game that you destroyed by your own actions is just mind boggling.

My 2 cents.

Oh and Reedwise posts were good, unban that guy.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#54 cono2156

cono2156
  • Tibzlololol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Whisperwind
  • Rampage

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:28 AM

View PostConradical, on 18 April 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

Do you have any idea how much time Mugems has put into this tournament? I think anyone would care a great deal if they invested even half the time Mugems has.

I would not argue that, and my statement was not even meant to offend him or you. I am simply just pointing out he shouldnt care so much that he lets a few peoples opinions affect him this much. I love how this is such a big deal rofl, good lord.

#55 cono2156

cono2156
  • Tibzlololol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Whisperwind
  • Rampage

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

well he just said that he was trolling before but i wouldnt expect u to be able to read since ur an eu and everyone in that shitty country has an iq of 7

I didnt want to get in this but it seems like the new trend.

You are in NAO gaming and now Conradical is in here (NAO Commentator) Valiantly defending your organizations attempt at damage control.

Really?

Two people like this representing your organization and you honestly expect people to believe that you are stepping down for real? You have obviously lied before, I guess you call lying to the entire community that you "care about so much" trolling now a days.

Nice loophole I guess.

"\_( シ)_/"

#56 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

View Postcono2156, on 18 April 2012 - 12:36 AM, said:

You are in NAO gaming and now Conradical is in here (NAO Commentator) Valiantly defending your organizations attempt at damage control.

I didn't address anything other than you saying someone cares too much. I've also never claimed to represent any organization.

#57 mukuld50

mukuld50
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • RBG: 2666

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

View Postcono2156, on 18 April 2012 - 12:28 AM, said:

I would not argue that, and my statement was not even meant to offend him or you. I am simply just pointing out he shouldnt care so much that he lets a few peoples opinions affect him this much. I love how this is such a big deal rofl, good lord.

When false accusations are being flung around towards Arena Junkies, Curse, and NAO as an organization, it does indeed become a big deal, and is not just "a few peoples opinions anymore".

Considering, that now there is a strong possibility of NAO being negatively affected in terms possibly postponing and/or downsizing tournaments, losing sponsors because of this etc., it is a really big deal.

Edited by mukuld50, 18 April 2012 - 12:40 AM.

#58 cono2156

cono2156
  • Tibzlololol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Whisperwind
  • Rampage

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:43 AM

View Postmukuld50, on 18 April 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

When false accusations are being flung around towards Arena Junkies, Curse, and NAO as an organization, it does indeed become a big deal, and is not just "a few peoples opinions anymore".

Considering, that now there is a strong possibility of NAO being negatively affected in terms possibly postponing and/or downsizing tournaments, losing sponsors because of this etc., it is a really big deal.

So is Cyanerds direct quote from you a fake then? I mean we can stil see it in the thread where multiple ppl have quoted it as well.

#59 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:56 AM

View Postcono2156, on 18 April 2012 - 12:43 AM, said:

So is Cyanerds direct quote from you a fake then? I mean we can stil see it in the thread where multiple ppl have quoted it as well.
That has been adressed already if i am not mistaken.
Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE

#60 zephah

zephah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:29 AM

I still don't get why Cyanerd is so adamant about exposing Mugems for rating selling when if not for rating sells, he wouldn't be able to post on this website??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<