Sascatuan
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/2/2/0/1

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:33 PM

View PostThaya, on 24 April 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

What do you mean didn't work? If it still auto repairs with your own gold, the problem isn't in this script - we just disabled the only time it ever even attempts to repair with your own gold.

I've also just logged on and repaired and it used gbank gold. It's definitely something on your side. Maybe you have other addons attempting to auto repair?

It seems to be working with the normal one now, rarly does it use my own now, no idea why thanks for the help tho.
Posted Image

#42 DENON

DENON
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Свежеватель Душ
  • Шквал
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:49 AM

Hi!
How can I hide buffs/debuffs under focus frame??

#43 Crayonqt

Crayonqt
  • Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:25 AM

Is possible to edit the arena trinket script to also track the cooldown on target and focus outside of arena? or make it a standalone script?

#44 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:12 PM

View PostCrayonqt, on 01 May 2012 - 11:25 AM, said:

Is possible to edit the arena trinket script to also track the cooldown on target and focus outside of arena? or make it a standalone script?
No. We can't query the cooldowns of players directly, the script/addons just track the use of trinkets and create a 2 minute (or 45sec of its WotF) cooldown icon when that happens; obviously that's only accurate in an environment where players are always visible or nearby, such as arena.

Edited by Thaya, 02 May 2012 - 11:13 PM.

Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#45 yeahno

yeahno
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/0/1/0/0

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

anyone know why

TalentMicroButton:SetAlpha(0)
	AchievementMicroButton:SetAlpha(0)

randomly resets to full opacity. or maybe a hook to sth that fires it regularly? the other microbuttons stay hidden though, i'm not sure why these 2 pop all the time.

#46 bobbank

bobbank
  • Members

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:33 PM

Hello, I have a few questions about the script that modifies the default combat text.

Is that making modifications to "my combat text" - the stuff that flys around my character, or the stuff over my enemies/allies heads, or both?

Is it possible to limit auras displayed so that the only aura notification I get is either a hostile debuff or an aura that I cast?  (The reason I'm asking that question is because healing classes tend to put a ton of short-term auras on their mates, and I don't find that spam is very relevant or useful to know.)

Thank you!

#47 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

View Postbobbank, on 06 May 2012 - 03:33 PM, said:

Hello, I have a few questions about the script that modifies the default combat text.

Is that making modifications to "my combat text" - the stuff that flys around my character, or the stuff over my enemies/allies heads, or both?

Is it possible to limit auras displayed so that the only aura notification I get is either a hostile debuff or an aura that I cast?  (The reason I'm asking that question is because healing classes tend to put a ton of short-term auras on their mates, and I don't find that spam is very relevant or useful to know.)

Thank you!
It's the 2D text that scrolls through your screen. Not the one above enemies in the 3D world, no.

Here are all the relevant variables I could find
COMBAT_TEXT_TYPE_INFO["SPELL_AURA_END"]
COMBAT_TEXT_TYPE_INFO["SPELL_AURA_END_HARMFUL"]
COMBAT_TEXT_TYPE_INFO["SPELL_AURA_START"]
COMBAT_TEXT_TYPE_INFO["SPELL_AURA_START_HARMFUL"]
COMBAT_TEXT_TYPE_INFO["SPELL_ACTIVE"]

COMBAT_TEXT_TYPE_INFO["DAMAGE_SHIELD"]
If you want to disable any of them, just do the same thing as in the script I linked. I.e. you set it to {var = nil, show = nil}.

Edited by Thaya, 06 May 2012 - 03:44 PM.

#48 ObviouslyEU

ObviouslyEU
  • Members

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:39 PM

He i got a question; is it possible to make this for the arenaframes ?

3.6. Change the format of hp/mana text to absolute values ("140k"):
hooksecurefunc("TextStatusBar_UpdateTextStringWithValues", function()
PlayerFrameHealthBar.TextString:SetText(TextStatusBar_CapDisplayOfNumericValue(UnitHealth("player")))
PlayerFrameManaBar.TextString:SetText(TextStatusBar_CapDisplayOfNumericValue(UnitMana("player")))

TargetFrameHealthBar.TextString:SetText(TextStatusBar_CapDisplayOfNumericValue(UnitHealth("target")))
TargetFrameManaBar.TextString:SetText(TextStatusBar_CapDisplayOfNumericValue(UnitMana("target")))

FocusFrameHealthBar.TextString:SetText(TextStatusBar_CapDisplayOfNumericValue(UnitHealth("focus")))
FocusFrameManaBar.TextString:SetText(TextStatusBar_CapDisplayOfNumericValue(UnitMana("focus")))
end)

Thanks alot!
i tryed some my self but they all bugged out ;(

#49 iBurley

iBurley
  • Members

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:16 AM

Alright, so I have a new question, reguarding making an addon. So I use a few of these scripts (in macro form), pretty much just the class icon portraits, and the Arena Trinket tracker. Now, I want to make them an addon for when I'm at home. The reason I don't use addons is because at a local Lan center and do little competitions there and they don't allow you into the filesystem to add any of your own addons. So I need things that can just be done with macros. BUT - I've grown super sick of having to load in and hit a bunch of buttons. It's not such a problem at initial login, but especially when I DC in a middle of an Arena, I want to get back in and doing things fast. So I think for when I'm at home, I want to make my macros into an addon for my home computer, and just keep them bound on a hidden bar for when I'm not at home.

So I have it all set with the class icon portraits, but as far as the trinket tracker goes, the only form I can find them in is the 5-6 macros. Never in the normal script. So my question is, is it possible to just take the "/run" off of the macros and just throw them into my existing LUA file? Or what would need to be done to turn these macros into an addon?

#50 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:38 AM

It will work fine if you just take off the /runs.

Edited by Thaya, 09 May 2012 - 01:39 AM.

#51 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1740

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:56 PM

View PostThaya, on 17 April 2012 - 08:57 AM, said:

This thread is a work in progress. I'm posting it before its done because if I don't post it, I'll never finish it and it will just rot on my desktop in a .txt for eternity like all my other unfinished articles.

Scripts to add:
- Raid/party buff/debuff tweaks for healers. I got some scripts lying about like prioritizing UA debuff, moving debuffs to the right of the frame etc, but I have no idea how useful this actually is.
I remember someone posting a script for prioritizing UA above other debuffs, but I'm wondering...

Is it possible to make the raid frames buffs/debuffs behave more like they did before the last patch, i.e. completely block useless stuff from showing, like trauma/mangle/hemo, ebon plague, jinx, elemental resistance glyph, flametongue totem, etc. I've started playing healers again a bit and I find the 4.3 raid frames almost useless vs certain setups.
Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#52 Syncrow

Syncrow
  • Premium
  • Curse Premium

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:21 AM

Hi, I want to post my Tremor-Watch, 'cause I play Shadowpriest (can also be used by Warriors)
It's an automatical Stopwatch Script for tracking Focus, Target and Arenatargets for Tremor-Totem.

AddOn-Script
AID={}
for i=1,3 do AID["arena"..i]=1 end
GSI=GetSpellInfo
INTIDS={[GSI(8143)]=60}
local f=CreateFrame("Frame")
f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED")
f:SetScript("OnEvent",function(f,e,u,s,_)
if((u=="target" or u=="focus" or AID[u]) and INTIDS[s])then
  Stopwatch_StartCountdown(0,0,INTIDS[s]);Stopwatch_Play();PlaySound
("AlarmClockWarning3");StopwatchFrame:Show()
end
end)

Macro:
M1:
/run AID={};for i=1,3 do AID["arena"..i]=1 end;GSI=GetSpellInfo;INTIDS={[GSI(8143)]=60};
/run hooksecurefunc("Stopwatch_StartCountdown", function () PlaySound("AlarmClockWarning3") end)
/run StopwatchFrame:Show()
M2:
/run local f=CreateFrame("Frame");f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED");f:SetScript("OnEvent",function(f,e,u,s,_)if((u=="target" or u=="focus" or AID[u]) and INTIDS[s])then Stopwatch_StartCountdown(0,0,INTIDS[s]);Stopwatch_Play();end end)

Edit: it plays the BLINK sound twice, once when tremor is being used and the 2nd time when it is ready again.

#53 yeahno

yeahno
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:01 AM

yo thaya, that fct spam healing/dmg inc hiding script still allows for partial resists/absorbs to be displayed. you got any clue of how to suppress these?

#54 Superlative

Superlative
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/1/2/.
  • RBG: 1894

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:13 AM

I want some lines to execute depending on class. (totem for sham ect.)

Tried with:
_,Class=UnitClass("player");
if Class == "SHAMAN" then
TotemFrame:ClearAllPoints()
TotemFrame:SetPoint("CENTER", "PlayerFrame", "CENTER", 45, 90)
end

*EDIT* my bad forgot and "end" lol

#55 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:53 AM

View Postyeahno, on 10 May 2012 - 10:01 AM, said:

yo thaya, that fct spam healing/dmg inc hiding script still allows for partial resists/absorbs to be displayed. you got any clue of how to suppress these?
Mmm try add this
COMBAT_TEXT_TYPE_INFO["SPLIT_DAMAGE"] = {var = nil, show = nil}

Do tell me if it works or not though - I've always wondered what the SPLIT_DAMAGE was, but this might be it

Also, check your floating combat text options in interface options. Make sure you tick off "damage reduction". (But test the thing above first please - just curious if it'll help or not.)

Edited by Thaya, 11 May 2012 - 01:57 AM.

#56 Darths

Darths
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bloodscalp
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/0/1/1/0
  • LocationHungary

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

Hello( sorry for my bad english)
I've seen a script that shows just the current health and energy is there a way to increase the heaight of the health to be a bit more visible? like to delete my name and instead the name show my health

hooksecurefunc("TextStatusBar_UpdateTextStringWithValues", function()
PlayerFrameHealthBar.TextString:SetText(TextStatusBar_CapDisplayOfNumericValue(UnitHealth("player")))
PlayerFrameManaBar.TextString:SetText(TextStatusBar_CapDisplayOfNumericValue(UnitMana("player")))

TargetFrameHealthBar.TextString:SetText(TextStatusBar_CapDisplayOfNumericValue(UnitHealth("target")))
TargetFrameManaBar.TextString:SetText(TextStatusBar_CapDisplayOfNumericValue(UnitMana("target")))

FocusFrameHealthBar.TextString:SetText(TextStatusBar_CapDisplayOfNumericValue(UnitHealth("focus")))
FocusFrameManaBar.TextString:SetText(TextStatusBar_CapDisplayOfNumericValue(UnitMana("focus")))
end)

i have got the script to delete the name and the background but i can't delete that small line and increase the healthbar i'm trying to do this on my focus frame but it would be better on the palyerframe
it's Important to see the modified Classicon to see the cc's and other effects with Portrait Timer addon
Posted Image
/run FocusFrame.name:Hide()
/run FocusFrameNameBackground:Hide()

#57 yeahno

yeahno
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:08 PM

View PostThaya, on 11 May 2012 - 01:53 AM, said:

Mmm try add this
COMBAT_TEXT_TYPE_INFO["SPLIT_DAMAGE"] = {var = nil, show = nil}

Do tell me if it works or not though - I've always wondered what the SPLIT_DAMAGE was, but this might be it

Also, check your floating combat text options in interface options. Make sure you tick off "damage reduction". (But test the thing above first please - just curious if it'll help or not.)

just did some bgs, the code you posted seems to really disable partial resists/absorbs.

#58 wit4er

wit4er
  • Какао
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Гордунни
  • Шквал
  • Talents: Assassination 2/0/2/0/2/.

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

simple script for tracking snd/recup

local f = CreateFrame("Frame")
local function Update(self, event, ...)
local RECUP = GetSpellInfo(73651)
local SLICE = GetSpellInfo(5171)
if event == "PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD" then
		Frame="Frame";CreateFrame=CreateFrame;Border="Border"
		REC=CreateFrame(Frame)REC.c=CreateFrame("Cooldown","RC",REC.t)REC.c:SetAllPoints(REC)
		REC:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT",PlayerFrame,-3,6)REC:SetSize(26,26)REC.t=REC:CreateTexture(nil,Border)
		REC.t:SetAllPoints()REC.t:SetTexture("Interface\\Icons\\ability_rogue_recuperate")
		SND=CreateFrame(Frame)SND.c=CreateFrame("Cooldown","SN",SND.t)SND.c:SetAllPoints(SND)
		SND:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT",PlayerFrame,-29,6)SND:SetSize(26,26)SND.t=SND:CreateTexture(nil,Border)
		SND.t:SetAllPoints()SND.t:SetTexture("Interface\\Icons\\ability_rogue_slicedice")
end
if event == "UNIT_AURA" then
local maxx = 0
local _, name, d, D, x
for i = 1, 40 do
name, _, icon, _, _, d, x = UnitBuff("player", i)
if not name then break end
		if name == RECUP then
  maxx = x
  D = d
  if D > 0 then
RC:SetCooldown(maxx - D - 0.5, D)
  end	
elseif name == SLICE then 
  maxx = x
  D = d
		   if D > 0 then
SN:SetCooldown(maxx-D - 0.5,D) 
  end		   
end
end
end 
end
f:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD")
f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_AURA")
f:SetScript("OnEvent", Update)

#59 Deyzx

Deyzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/0/1/0/2
  • RBG: 384

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:35 AM

how do I make this script into an addon and use it after i leave arena
/run for i=1,59 do _G["t"..i]:Hide() end

Edited by Deyzx, 18 May 2012 - 05:48 AM.

#60 TGIFrisbie

TGIFrisbie
  • Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:35 PM

Is it possible to hide the TargetFrameToT name?  I tried using TargetFrameToTName but that doesn't fly, nor does TargetFrameName for that matter.  Unlike PlayerName and PetName which work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

<