• Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 2201

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:38 PM

View PostVlada, on 05 April 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

nice enemy team when you dont have to use your IoL proc every 6 seconds

Really the only teams I use infusion procs on cooldown against are RMP and MLS, the rest dont do enough damage or have enough control. To be completely honest, half the time I use infusion just to juke before bombing a few divine lights.

---
edit
---
and the 2500 firemage lock hpal team i just faced with dual heroic daggers and cunnings. that was some silly damage, props Sj.

Edited by Kelimepie, 05 April 2012 - 11:26 PM.

Troll?

#22 Leonardo

Leonardo
  • Junkies
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:16 AM

mastery works surprisingly well with cleaves. the last time i used mastery was with libertycleave/shatterplay/KFC, felt that the extra heal added up. only problems were necrotic and efficiency.
Posted Image

#23 linky

linky
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:50 AM

I don't main a hpal but did you honestly just say to just "juke a rogue next to you"?....

Generally, when I try to cyclone with a rogue nearby, this is about how it goes.

CYCLONING, juked kick
CYCLONING, sorry gouged
CYCLONING, nvm he redirected kidney
CYCLONING, had to juke kick again
OK CYCLONING got it

You really think when you come out of a sheep with your partner at 30% and a rogue nearby that you're going to be able to cast through kick, gouge, KS, vanish CS, garrote, blind etc?  Not to mention whatever interrupt his partners have.

Edited by linky, 06 April 2012 - 01:51 AM.

#24 Zhand1

Zhand1
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2504

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:14 AM

I'm gonna have to side with Felíc on this one. You're a Holy Pally, you get countered by mages, do you honestly think your mastery will help you against any mage team? Which is nearly 80% of the teams Q'ing right now, or at least on BG9, Idk about that shit BG Emberstorm. Anyway, crit in the long run will help you more. Because the shield you put on won't last long with 2 dps pounding down on it. And you'll be in a lot of CC and it won't be up as much/stay up and personally, I'd rather rely on a crit. That's just my opinion.

#25 Kujaqt

Kujaqt
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:16 AM

I'm all for people trying new things, and they work better than people think they would.

But I think the reason people are getting annoyed here is because you kinda snapped at them when they told you otherwise - which doesn't help to backup your theory.

If it works well for you, great - that's awesome dude. But others play differently - I know when I play holy (even though I kinda suck at it) I found crit to be more benificial because positioning is pretty much the most important thing for them. Not having to cast as much due to high crit benifits that, even if it is a little RNG.

Keliann said:

our paladin's a huge asian flake, PM if you're somewhat close to DC and can make it, will be running TSG and possibly another comp

Originally Posted by clouds
I don't think you can win-trade at MLG

#26 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:20 AM

You're not getting the whole 6 seconds IoL proc, because that is when you get your next HS off cd.

But enjoy your failspec and gear

ps. inbefore you call me a retard

Edited by averagepriestz, 06 April 2012 - 03:43 AM.

#27 sParKLezZ

sParKLezZ
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationBoston

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:24 AM

Play the game however you want to play it with whatever stats you want to play it with and with whomever you choose to play the game with.

:priest: :rogue: :mage:   will still stick you like a cheerleader on prom night.

View PostKubz, on 06 September 2011 - 08:39 PM, said:

so i met this qt today who ive never seen before.
and ive seen everybody.
so i walked up to her.
and i was like.
who the fuck are you

#28 Ethug

Ethug
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2215

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:49 PM

Who cares? Use whatever works for you. That's what's nice about this game. You don't always have to be "BiS" to be the best or be good.

#29 hirtqt

hirtqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline 2/0/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 732

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:02 PM

I think crit spec is better but that's just me
Posted Image
Posted Image

#30 Necrolina

Necrolina
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2313

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:43 PM

View PostKelimepie, on 05 April 2012 - 09:36 PM, said:

i never said crit diminishes. I also didn't flame you, i simply responded to your silly comment that you should forsake every other stat for just one. After a certain amount of crit I have so many infusion procs that they overlap because I don't need to use an instant FOL or .7cast divine light every 6 seconds. That's what I meant when i said plateau.

It certainly is a good thing that no teams will go all out purging once they get any CC on you while pummeling your mates to the ground.

Mastery might be a worthwhile stat in 5s where you have enough buffs to cover for your oh-so-precious shields and where throughput might triumph over burst, but in 3s mastery in it's current state is an inferior stat.

#31 diglett23

diglett23
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2212

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

crit

#32 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

Btw, heard Windheart trinket is pretty good with crit.

You might want to consider the best healing trinket out there for pvp as an option!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<