Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

New MoP rogue changes


  • Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#21 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 837
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2013
  • 3v3: 2710
  • 5v5: 1437
  • RBG: 2227

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:39 AM

View Postzajklon, on 06 April 2012 - 12:12 PM, said:

because ur pvp gear has no power
Hemo is 145% compared to the 314%  on live


i gotta get me some power
Posted Image

#22 Deyzx

Deyzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 1106
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/0/1/0/2
  • RBG: 384

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:47 AM

Rogue (Forums)
Crimson Tempest - Damage amounts changed, see tooltip for detail.

Rogue - Assassination
Seal Fate - Now only works when you critically strike with a single-target attack.
Venomous Wounds - Now has a 75% chance to deal additional damage, up from 60%. Garrote will not trigger this effect if the enemy is also afflicted by your Rupture.

Rogue - Minor Glyphs
Glyph of Disguise - When you Pick Pocket a humanoid enemy, you also copy their appearance for 5 min. Your disguise will unravel upon entering combat.

Rogue - Major Glyphs
Glyph of Cheap Shot - Reduces the Energy cost of your Cheap Shot by 50%. Replaced Glyph of Rupture.
Glyph of Stealth - Reduces the cooldown of your Stealth ability by 4 sec. Replaced Glyph of Shadow Dance.
Glyph of Shiv - Reduces the cooldown of your Shiv ability by 2 sec. Replaced Glyph of Slice and Dice.

#23 Pyonx

Pyonx
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 359
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2318

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

Not really a "change", but this is what we get from druids' Symbiosis:

Posted Image

Gives me about 60% dmg reduct from armor when I pop it, but I really wanted skin. Tho, I can see why they reverted it. :D

#24 Milanah_6538907

Milanah_6538907
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 246
  • Talents: Shadow 0/0/0/0/2/2

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

Subtlety
  • Honor Among Thieves now can only occur when you're in combat.
  • Sanguinary Vein reworked slightly - You deal 25% additional damage to targets afflicted by your Rupture or Garrote.
  • Glyph of Cheap Shot now increases the duration of Cheap Shot by 5 sec instead of reducing its energy cost.
HaT nerf sucks a bit, but not that much since you're not always waiting for cp's before the game really starts. Sanguinary Vein nerf however really sucks, since we'll have to keep up rupture during the whole game to do maximum pressure. Keeping up only rupture isn't hard ofc, but among that we need SnD to be up all the time for our energy reg and recup most of the time so we still get our heal.
The updated Cheap shot glyph is probably just a tooltip error, guess it's either additional 0.5/1.5sec or 5sec in total instead of 4. However, i like this glyph change and probably gonna go for it.

All in all i'd say with all these changes and the amount of CP's required with MoP to keep up every of those 3 abilites rogues will prefer hemo spec over backstab spec.

Edited by Milanah_6538907, 01 May 2012 - 06:02 PM.


#25 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 1728

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:30 PM

View PostMilanah_6538907, on 01 May 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

Subtlety
  • Honor Among Thieves now can only occur when you're in combat.
  • Sanguinary Vein reworked slightly - You deal 25% additional damage to targets afflicted by your Rupture or Garrote.
  • Glyph of Cheap Shot now increases the duration of Cheap Shot by 5 sec instead of reducing its energy cost.
HaT nerf sucks a bit, but not that much since you're not always waiting for cp's before the game really starts. Sanguinary Vein nerf however really sucks, since we'll have to keep up rupture during the whole game to do maximum pressure. Keeping up only rupture isn't hard ofc, but among that we need SnD to be up all the time for our energy reg and recup most of the time so we still get our heal.
The updated Cheap shot glyph is probably just a tooltip error, guess it's either additional 0.5/1.5sec or 5sec in total instead of 4. However, i like this glyph change and probably gonna go for it.

All in all i'd say with all these changes and the amount of CP's required with MoP to keep up every of those 3 abilites rogues will prefer hemo spec over backstab spec.
I think you'll still use backstab, it's the intent of the spec. Hemo is just there if you cannot get behind your target for some reason.

#26 Espenbv88

Espenbv88
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 287

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:00 AM

I like the change to shiv, for the purpose of dispelling frenzy/zerk. but as for only applying crippling poison, that should be buffed somehow then.
~

#27 Milanah_6538907

Milanah_6538907
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 246
  • Talents: Shadow 0/0/0/0/2/2

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

@Shrouds, might be, we'll see when it goes live i guess, just thought about it since we need so many cp's :b

P.S: Just got pm'd about the Cheap Shot glyph change and apparently it's really 9 seconds atm. Posted Image

#28 Espenbv88

Espenbv88
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 287

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:50 AM

and how is kindney shot? still drs with cheapshot I hope
~

#29 Milanah_6538907

Milanah_6538907
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 246
  • Talents: Shadow 0/0/0/0/2/2

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:54 AM

got no information about that, but i guess it still drs.

#30 Cozenerlol

Cozenerlol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 279
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2226
  • LocationNew England

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:34 PM

View PostMilanah_6538907, on 02 May 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

@Shrouds, might be, we'll see when it goes live i guess, just thought about it since we need so many cp's :b

P.S: Just got pm'd about the Cheap Shot glyph change and apparently it's really 9 seconds atm. Posted Image
Christ, they must have forgotten a decimal.

I mean.

9 seconds?
Posted Image

#31 Malladon

Malladon
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 1410
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1781

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:27 AM

Sweet jesus 9 second cheap shot

#32 samuser1234

samuser1234
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 87
  • Talents: Assassination 2/0/1/1/2/1
  • RBG: 958

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:04 AM

Its 5 seconds again.
#1 rogue trip deepz USA, u mad bro?

#33 Espenbv88

Espenbv88
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 287

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:40 PM

5 seconds is more than enough for me tbh.
~

#34 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 1728

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:39 PM

Where did the 30% crit go? I can't find it anywhere

#35 Cozenerlol

Cozenerlol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 279
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2226
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:05 PM

Where did all our damage go? I can't find it anywhere.
Posted Image

#36 Espenbv88

Espenbv88
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 287

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

I found it
Spoiler

~

#37 subsidal

subsidal
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 153
  • Talents: Combat 2/1/1/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2414

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:35 PM

Garrote no longer requires you to be behind the target.

hmmmmm lol.

#38 Milanah_6538907

Milanah_6538907
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 246
  • Talents: Shadow 0/0/0/0/2/2

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:42 PM

nice, less required skill for ppl that play hemo. soon there will be ppl with one arm playing up to gladiator, cause it doesnt matter whether you're behind or in front of the target.

#39 Scoopness

Scoopness
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 501
  • Talents: Combat
  • RBG: 2326

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:17 AM

View PostMilanah_6538907, on 08 May 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

nice, less required skill for ppl that play hemo. soon there will be ppl with one arm playing up to gladiator, cause it doesnt matter whether you're behind or in front of the target.
positional requirements should not be the way skill is added to a class. They're dumb and should be removed

#40 varellz

varellz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 365
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2128
  • 3v3: 2445
  • RBG: 1717
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:18 PM

nice, evasion   25 range dodge is "gone" but its just because dodge is now for range attacks aswell so we have +50% dodge against that shitty hunters with evasion up,  yay!

Edited by varellol, 10 May 2012 - 09:18 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<