• Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/0/1/0/2
  • RBG: 384

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:14 AM

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/
Skills
Ambush: Now does 245%/355% weapon damage, up from 190/275%.

Blind: No longer breaks stealth.

Crippling Poison: Now reduces movement speed by 50%, down from 70%.

Deadly Poison: Coats your weapons with a Lethal Poison that lasts for 1 hour. Each strike has a 30% chance of poisoning the enemy for 2656 Nature damage over 12 sec. Subsequent poison applications will instantly deal 298 to 395 Nature damage.

Expose Armor: No longer gains an increased duration for more combo points. Now stacks 3 times for a total of 12% armor reduction, lasting 30 sec.

Feint: No longer has a cooldown. Performs an evasive maneuver, reducing damage taken from area-of-effect attacks by 50% for 5 sec.

Fleet Footed: No longer increases healing effects on you.

Gouge: No longer does damage or generates a combo point.

Kick: Now has a 15 sec cooldown, up from 10 sec.

Shadow Walk: New. Significantly increases Stealth effectiveness for 6 sec. 1 min cooldown.

Shiv: Now has a 10 sec cooldown. Strikes an enemy's pressure point with your off-hand weapon, dealing 25% weapon damage, dispelling an Enrage effect from the target, and applying a concentrated form of your active Non-Lethal poison. Awards 1 combo point.

Shroud of Concealment: New. Extend a cloak that wraps party and raid members within 20 yards in shadows, concealing them from sight. 5 min cooldown.

Sinister Strike: Now costs 40 energy, down from 45. Now does 90% weapon damage, down from 100%.
Slice and Dice: Duration increased from 9-21 seconds to 12-36 seconds.

Swiftblade's Cunning: New. Increases the melee and ranged attack speed of all party and raid members within 100 yards by 10%.

Wound Poison: Renamed from Instant Poison, now reduces all healing effects on the target by 25% for 15 sec.

Combat
Bandit's Guile: Your training allows you to recognize and take advantage of the natural ebb and flow of combat. Your Sinister Strike and Revealing Strike abilities increase your damage dealt by up to 30%. After reaching this maximum, the effect will fade after 15 sec and the cycle will begin anew.

Revealing Strike: Now does 75% weapon damage, down from 125%. Duration increased to 18 seconds, up from 15 seconds. Now also gives your Sinister Strikes a 20% chance to generate an extra combo point.

Vitality: Increases your Energy regeneration rate by 20% (was 25%) and your Attack Power by 25% (was 30%).

Assassination
Cut to the Chase: Your Eviscerate refreshes your Slice and Dice duration to its 5 combo point maximum.

Dispatch: New. A vicious strike that exploits the vulnerability of foes with less than 35% health remaining, causing 195% weapon damage plus 744.9 to the target. Requires a dagger in the main hand. Awards 1 combo point. 30 energy.

Envenom: Finishing move that deals instant poison damage proportional to the number of combo points on the target. Following the Envenom attack, your poison application chance is increased by 15%, for 1 sec plus an additional 1 sec per combo point.

Improved Poisons: Increases the application chance of Deadly Poison and Wound Poison by 20%.
Mutilate: Now costs 55 energy, down from 60. Now does 140% weapon damage, down from 179%.
Vendetta: Duration reduced to 20 sec, down from 30. Now increases the damage you deal to the target by 30%, up from 20%.

Subtlety
Backstab: Now costs 35 energy, down from 60. Now does 275% weapon damage, up from 200%.

Energetic Recovery: While your Slice and Dice ability is active, you regain 8 Energy every 2 sec.

Hemorrhage: Now costs 30 energy, down from 35. An instant strike that deals 100% weapon damage (145% if a dagger is equipped). When used on a target that is bleeding, opens the wound further to deal an additional 40% of the direct strike's damage over 24 sec. Awards 1 combo point. Replaces Sinister Strike.

Honor Among Thieves: When any player in your party or raid critically hits with a spell or ability, you gain a combo point on your current target. This effect cannot occur more than once every 2 seconds, and cannot occur while you are stealthed.

Sanguinary Vein: Increases your damage dealt to targets with a Bleed effect on them by 20%.

Shadow Dance: Enter the Shadow Dance for 8 sec, allowing the use of abilities that ordinarily require Stealth. The energy cost of Ambush is reduced by 20 while Shadow Dance is active.

Sinister Calling: No longer increases the percentage damage bonus of Backstab and Hemorrhage.

Edited by Deyzx, 27 March 2012 - 09:17 AM.

#2 ßøtléxqt

ßøtléxqt

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:34 AM

so it seems that subtlety is gonnabe still the pvp spec ?
[4/7/2012 1:46:34 PM] Vitor: i went to kfc on ecstasy this morning after a party, and i saw a black dude eating chicken
[4/7/2012 1:46:38 PM] Vitor: so i said NIGGA PLZ
[4/7/2012 1:46:41 PM] Vitor: really loud
[4/7/2012 1:46:57 PM] Vitor: nigga was maaad

[4/7/2012 1:48:27 PM] Vitor: let me speak to ur mum
[4/7/2012 1:48:35 PM] Vitor: plz

#3 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

Wow more damage buffs

#4 Milanah_6538907

Milanah_6538907
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Shadow 0/0/0/0/2/2

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:38 AM

View PostDeyzx, on 27 March 2012 - 09:14 AM, said:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

Shiv: Now has a 10 sec cooldown. Strikes an enemy's pressure point with your off-hand weapon, dealing 25% weapon damage, dispelling an Enrage effect from the target, and applying a concentrated form of your active Non-Lethal poison. Awards 1 combo point.

Nice, finally  Taku's fok spam to slow ppl instead of just shiving them pays off.

#5 inhume

inhume
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

combat is the only one that really gets nerfed, the ambush and backstab changes are just rolled into them instead of being sub summary stats.

#6 clusky

clusky
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darkmoon Faire
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/0/2/1/0/.
  • RBG: 2473

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:09 PM

new stuff today

Main things: No more prep bomb, You can now shadowstep friendly targets, hemo bleed is back, deadly thrown now has a 6 second lockout on casting schools.

Skills
Shadowstep: Now also grants movement speed increased by 70% for 2 sec afterwards.
Preparation: No longer works with Smoke Bomb.
Deadly Throw: Now also prevents any spell in that school from being cast.
Fan of Knives: This attack has a chance of applying your active poisons at their normal rate.
Master Poisoner: New. Increases the spell damage taken by any target you have poisoned by 5%.

Combat
Ambidexterity: Reworked: Increases the damage you deal with your off-hand weapon by 75%.
Combat Potency: Slower off-hand weapons have a proportionally higher chance to trigger Combat Potency.
Killing Spree: Now does 7 assaults, up from 5.

Assassination
Blindside: New. Performing a successful Mutilate has a 30% chance of leaving you in an advantageous position, enabling a single use of Dispatch regardless of the enemy target's health.
Dispatch: Now does 225% weapon damage plus 859.5, up from 195% weapon damage plus 744.9.
Mutilate: Now does 130% weapon damage, down from 140%.

Subtlety
Hemorrhage: Reworked: An instant strike that deals 100% weapon damage (145% if a dagger is equipped), causing profuse bleeding that deals an additional 40% of the direct strike's damage over 24 sec. Awards 1 combo point. Awards 1 combo point.

Clustercluck said:

I'm sure your university doesn't appreciate you bloodlusting on their pianos

Kelarm said:

It's like trying to ride 3 horses with one ass.

#7 Malladon

Malladon
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1781

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:10 AM

and that settles the shs vs. prep debate imo

#8 inhume

inhume
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:14 AM

deadly thrown now has a 6 second lockout on casting schools.

so fucking broken.

#9 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:53 PM

View Postinhume, on 30 March 2012 - 02:14 AM, said:

deadly thrown now has a 6 second lockout on casting schools.

so fucking broken.
after 5 combo points

#10 inhume

inhume
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:03 AM

it doesn't matter if it's 5 combo points or if it's a 5 min cd, no class should have that much lockout, like a rogue will have with that addition. gouge, garrote, kick, deadly throw, kidneyshot...all different DRs but all interrupt the cast.

Edited by inhume, 31 March 2012 - 05:04 AM.

#11 subsidal

subsidal
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat 2/1/1/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2414

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

View Postinhume, on 31 March 2012 - 05:03 AM, said:

it doesn't matter if it's 5 combo points or if it's a 5 min cd, no class should have that much lockout, like a rogue will have with that addition. gouge, garrote, kick, deadly throw, kidneyshot...all different DRs but all interrupt the cast.

prepare for ultimate domination.

#12 GLopez

GLopez
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:50 AM

Yeah, I really hope Deadly Throw doesn't go live. The last thing Rogues need is more lock-out capability.

Anyway, most of those damage buffs aren't really damage buffs. They're just former talents being rolled into the default abilities. I actually think Backstab got a nerf due to the loss of Puncturing Wounds.

#13 TwistedWoW

TwistedWoW
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1457
  • LocationChapel Hill, NC

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

I'm going to go ahead and make a focus + redirect + deadly throw macro.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 qlimax

qlimax
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2353

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:25 PM

Looking forward to not needing so many macros and key binds.... (touch wood)  B)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#15 instinctzor

instinctzor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

Rogue is dan... jk im dead.

#16 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2013
  • 3v3: 2710
  • 5v5: 1437
  • RBG: 2227

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:31 AM

I'm in the beta. Was running around killing people in jade forest. Hemo damage is absolutely pitiful. It's critting for about 2.5k~ on resil targets. Backstab is hitting around 5-6k crits or so. Ambush is steady around 9k crits.

I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong or what. But the numbers are absolutely garbage on the beta. I got a full dance off on a spriest pvp geared, and only did about ~30k or so without barrier. At one point he was completely oom and was keeping himself steady around 60k with barrier and renew.

We're both level 85

I'm not too sure if it was just spriest getting much better % damage reduction other then resil and the 15% from shadow form or something, but just from this one ecounter our damage is already flipped over. Maybe I'm just not use the numbers as I haven't played live since the season started. It felt as if I was hitting plate.

I hope it scales better at 90.

Edited by Speedymart, 05 April 2012 - 03:35 AM.

Posted Image

#17 Cyraxx

Cyraxx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationHungary

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:25 AM

Official Blizzard Quote:

We've come to realise that the current state of the Rogue class is too strong becuase they have really high damage, top burst on a really short cooldown and better survivability than 3 other classes combined.
Seeing all these points mentioned above we've decided to give rogues even more utility a few more stuns a little more self heal and an immobilize effetct so the facerollers will not cancel thier subscription for MoP.

#18 zajklon

zajklon
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronzebeard
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Destruction 1/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

View PostSpeedymart, on 05 April 2012 - 03:31 AM, said:

I'm in the beta. Was running around killing people in jade forest. Hemo damage is absolutely pitiful. It's critting for about 2.5k~ on resil targets. Backstab is hitting around 5-6k crits or so. Ambush is steady around 9k crits.

I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong or what. But the numbers are absolutely garbage on the beta. I got a full dance off on a spriest pvp geared, and only did about ~30k or so without barrier. At one point he was completely oom and was keeping himself steady around 60k with barrier and renew.

We're both level 85

I'm not too sure if it was just spriest getting much better % damage reduction other then resil and the 15% from shadow form or something, but just from this one ecounter our damage is already flipped over. Maybe I'm just not use the numbers as I haven't played live since the season started. It felt as if I was hitting plate.

I hope it scales better at 90.
because ur pvp gear has no power

#19 Deyzx

Deyzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/0/1/0/2

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

Crimson Tempest Finishing move consumes combo points on any nearby target to slash at the flesh of all enemies within 8 yards, dealing Physical damage and causing victims to bleed and suffer an additional 30% of the initial damage over 12 sec:   1 point : [445 + 2.5 + 2.8% of AP + 148 + 2.5 + 1.4% of AP] damage   2 points: [445 + 5 + 5.6% of AP + 148 + 5 + 4.2% of AP] damage   3 points: [445 + 7.5 + 16.5% of AP + 148 + 7.5 + 7% of AP] damage   4 points: [445 + 10 + 22% of AP + 148 + 10 + 22% of AP] damage   5 points: [445 + 12.5 + 27.5% of AP + 148 + 12.5 + 27.5% of AP] damage 5 yd range, 35 Energy, Instant

Fan of Knives now generates 1 combo point if it strikes your current combo target.

Shadow Blades *New* Draw upon the surrounding shadows to empower your weapons, causing your auto-attacks to deal pure Shadow damage and your combo-point-generating abilties to generate an additional combo point when used. Lasts 12 sec. 3 min cooldown, Instant

Throw *New* Hurl a dagger at an enemy target. 30 yd range, 0.5 sec cast

#20 Malladon

Malladon
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1781

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

shadow blades looks siiiiick

0 user(s) are reading this topic