• Curse Sites
Help

Blackrock, Emerald Dream, or Tichondrius?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Infirate

Infirate
  • Members
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

Gonna be resubbing my main acc in a little over an hour. I was told that Blackrock was the best server for pvp for horde. Emerald Dream has been my favorite server so far, and I know that Tichondrius is probably the best for pvp for alliance. I play horde, what server would be best for me?

#2 zergal

zergal
  • Junkies
  • LocationQC

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:02 PM

Blackrock died at the end of Wrath.

#3 Infirate

Infirate
  • Members
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

View Postzergal, on 20 March 2012 - 01:02 PM, said:

Blackrock died at the end of Wrath.

One who told me about Blackrock quit shortly after Cata was released, and his main realm was Emerald Dream, so I figured that Blackrock might not be what it used to be.

So, what realm is the new Blackrock?

#4 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

i like kel'thuzad but i guess illidan would do
Posted Image

#5 zergal

zergal
  • Junkies
  • LocationQC

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

Kel'thuzad is pretty much the new Blackrock, Tichondrius is strong too, both as Alliance.

Horde side you have Illidan, but its on a much less competitive battlegroup than Nightfall or Bloodlust.

Emerald Dream is a fun server for RBGs and non-competitive PvP but as far as Arena goes, most people xferred on KT since both servers are on the same BGroup and its much easier finding mates on KT.

#6 Infirate

Infirate
  • Members
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:16 PM

View PostApplejackxD, on 20 March 2012 - 01:12 PM, said:

i like kel'thuzad but i guess illidan would do

Illidan was always great from what I remember. I'll probably end up going there, but im still open to suggestions

edit: Read what you said about KT, sounds like a death trap, end up going there and getting a good team, then end up playing against bad players and think that I'm doing good, then as soon as I get to the tourny realm I end up getting raped because I didn't have any good opponents in my battlegroup

If Emerald Dream isn't competative anymore, then I'm definitely transferring out. Illidan is horde side, and a good battlegroup, so it would probably be best to go there.

#7 zergal

zergal
  • Junkies
  • LocationQC

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:23 PM

You actually fight Glad/R1 players at 2k on KT, everyone transferred there because of the NAO tournament, things might settle down when they all xfer off to get glad on shittier bgroups though.

#8 Infirate

Infirate
  • Members
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

View Postzergal, on 20 March 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

You actually fight Glad/R1 players at 2k on KT, everyone transferred there because of the NAO tournament, things might settle down when they all xfer off to get glad on shittier bgroups though.

They might transfer out... to play against easier players so that they can get a stupid gladiator title.

W...
T...
F...

#9 zergal

zergal
  • Junkies
  • LocationQC

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:27 PM

Always like this.

#10 Infirate

Infirate
  • Members
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:28 PM

View Postzergal, on 20 March 2012 - 01:27 PM, said:

Always like this.

Heh, I guess I'm just ignorant to the fucking idiocy of the fuckfkfdogdsngsdigsdipgsdpgsdgisdngipsdg idiots who are corrupting the community

That kind of shit should be against the rules. I can't believe blizzard allows that.
And every player who gets caught gets all their titles/achievements/all that shit reset

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<