• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2615
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:13 AM

Warlocks are a very good class, and quite fun to play, but as Thaya said, the game is unplayable if you're undergeared.

HOWEVER, for me atm the game has been more boring than it has ever been. I think the first post summed it up with 'stale'.

I got so bored of logging on, doing DS 4 times a week (LFR and Normal) and regularly not seeing anything back for the effort I put in (cunning!).

Then doing the occasional arena to find it relatively boring, regardless of what comp I played. This was emphasized when cunning/vial were so OP that it felt pointless to compete without them. Not to mention that the ladders have been static as fuck recently (on Misery at least) because there's no point competing with like 2 years of season left.

This might all be exacerbated by the fact that I've had a lot of university work to do but consequently I'd not logged in for a couple months, after no conscious decision to 'quit' (so I'm not going to preach to you about how it's a shit nerd game and go get some sun etc or w/e). Sold my main warlock, and kept my alt which I've logged on a couple of times on saturday afternoon to kill DW HC, and that's about it.

TLDR;
So yeah, life story, but that's my take on the game at the moment. 'Stale' seems to be the word for it atm. I still enjoy logging on for a few hours here and there to do an RBG or two, or clear DS HC.

But to 'come back' to wow as a more time-consuming occupation... I'd say no.

Edited by hertzuk, 25 March 2012 - 11:14 AM.

Posted Image

#22 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

Get cunning or quit trying
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#23 hertzuk

hertzuk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2615
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

View PostThaya, on 25 March 2012 - 12:31 PM, said:

Get cunning or quit trying

literally

Posted Image

#24 zajklon

zajklon
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronzebeard
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Destruction 1/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:41 PM

don't bother. cataclysm most boring comps and games ever

#25 Pyrilus

Pyrilus
  • Moderators
  • Curse Premium
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 1143

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:30 PM

I started playing a bit more last weekend. I'm now done with honor gear and I have a few pieces of arena gear. Being undergeared is rough... and I still don't know if I do damage. That said, if you have people to play with and time to kill, why not.

And even if you don't have people to play with, you can always try teamfind.com :)

#26 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:08 AM

View PostPyrilus, on 11 April 2012 - 11:30 PM, said:

I started playing a bit more last weekend. I'm now done with honor gear and I have a few pieces of arena gear. Being undergeared is rough... and I still don't know if I do damage. That said, if you have people to play with and time to kill, why not.

And even if you don't have people to play with, you can always try teamfind.com :)

I don't feel like I do any damage if I'm not fully geared. Even on my alt lock, I was missing maybe five pieces of gear with a 397 dagger and I was getting frustrated because I couldn't OOM anyone without having an insanely geared teammate.

Also I dig the website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<