• Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1883

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

View PostTosan, on 14 March 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

I love way people say idiotic stuff like this, it's my fav.

Doing mean things to other human beings for no reason is bad, video game or not.

One could argue that me kicking over a kids sand castle is just as "meaningless" as anything done in a video game; that doesn't mean I should go around doing it and the angry parents should "rethink their lives".

What does being kind to other people have to do with priorities anyway?  It's not like being nice to people, gasp, even on the internet, forces people to neglect other things in life, what a completely off-the-wall argument.

Besides that, I think everyone being nice to everyone, even in a video game, is where everyone's priorities should be.  The world would be a better place if everyone prioritized kindness.

Well put. Too bad this will fly right over the heads of all the angsty teenage nerds that will find this hilarious.

#62 Yes

Yes
  • Administrators
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:21 PM

This is not really the kind of thread we want to have on the AJ community. Stealing things, deleting characters and items, accounts and racism are not cool. Sharing accounts is against the ToS. This is not the way for us to maintain a good community.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<