Nerooxt
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance
  • RBG: 2590

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

I have nothing more to add on what i said on top, it turned out that your not just a scammer your a mmr abuser and global hack user too .. yes, i buy boosts cuz i dont have much time to play wow and be a freak @ it, u know there are exotic cars parked in the garage and a mansion on an island for parties + yatcht, private plane to go anywhere i'd want and lots of $$ to enjoy life than sitting at home playing a video game all day :* trust me, you wont drag me down to your pathetic state to have an QQ argument here , but always remember when i do it some day ill come to AJ and make a post about it B)

you made me jealous right there

Edited by Nerooxt, 12 March 2012 - 04:14 PM.

#22 SuwayyahxD

SuwayyahxD
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1541
  • 3v3: 1886
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1681
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

I turned stream off because the raid leader wanted me to. Im streaming my computer. Not lovetodream or any other's PC so. I could easily turn the sound off which I did in the first place. But then leader asked me to turn it off BECAUSE you know why? We have a setup that can do stealth attack to bases and 3 base other people in such map like EOTS. Which you may recall, how we did to other Gamesense teams with other 2 moonkin 1 rogue teams. So stop blaming people and suck it up when you got outgeared. Keep your silly illegal boosts to yourself and don't publish it like this. There are still players enjoying this game for just its a game. NOT a place to earn money IRL. . So spare me from your fucking drama.

#23 Shawir

Shawir
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 2477

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

shit is on

Posted Image

#24 Ziqoo

Ziqoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/1/.
  • RBG: 959

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:50 PM

I turned stream off because the raid leader wanted me to. Im streaming my computer. Not lovetodream or any other's PC so. I could easily turn the sound off which I did in the first place. But then leader asked me to turn it off BECAUSE you know why? We have a setup that can do stealth attack to bases and 3 base other people in such map like EOTS. Which you may recall, how we did to other Gamesense teams with other 2 moonkin 1 rogue teams. So stop blaming people and suck it up when you got outgeared. Keep your silly illegal boosts to yourself and don't publish it like this. There are still players enjoying this game for just its a game. NOT a place to earn money IRL. . So spare me from your fucking drama.

Thats a pretty cool story, or it was just so people wouldnt hear when you were calling it out. Also, I was not on a boost. I was on my alt, but it's a nice way to change subject from your team DDoSing our team, to our team boosting people.

#25 Melbyz

Melbyz
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Lightbringer
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Balance 2/2/0/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2916
  • 3v3: 3073
  • 5v5: 2409
  • RBG: 2316

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

I have nothing more to add on what i said on top, it turned out that your not just a scammer your a mmr abuser and global hack user too .. yes, i buy boosts cuz i dont have much time to play wow and be a freak @ it, u know there are exotic cars parked in the garage and a mansion on an island for parties + yatcht, private plane to go anywhere i'd want and lots of $$ to enjoy life than sitting at home playing a video game all day :* trust me, you wont drag me down to your pathetic state to have an QQ argument here , but always remember when i do it some day ill come to AJ and make a post about it B)

You missed out on the part where you have to buy sex from prostitutes, bet you got dem parked somewhere aswell - exotic! ;)

#26 Vlada

Vlada
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1985
  • 3v3: 2265
  • 5v5: 2416
  • RBG: 2252

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

im actually amazed you know what stealth attack is, watched that stream and its everything about tab clicking dots and just pveing ppl down with that gear

#27 SuwayyahxD

SuwayyahxD
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

well clearly you are missing interupting healers with typhoon/solarbeam and cloning the target placing 3 mushrooms of clone and bursting it with 40k+ dmg in that moment

#28 edthelad

edthelad
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 0/1/0/1/0/.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

well clearly you are missing interupting healers with typhoon/solarbeam and cloning the target placing 3 mushrooms of clone and bursting it with 40k+ dmg in that moment

damn that sounds complex
Posted Image

#29 SuwayyahxD

SuwayyahxD
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:38 PM

damn that sounds complex

comes from dotter class nice keep going like this

#30 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

It seems like I have to go east-london style on some people in here.. B)
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#31 Dakkrothy

Dakkrothy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/1/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2484

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

+rep

#32 Vlada

Vlada
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1985
  • 3v3: 2265
  • 5v5: 2416
  • RBG: 2252

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

dayum

why would you do anything with that geared grp xept just aoe ppl down anyway

Edited by Vlada, 12 March 2012 - 08:02 PM.

#33 firebunny

firebunny
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1754
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:31 PM

It seems like I have to go east-london style on some people in here.. B)

http://en.wikipedia....n,_Eastern_Cape
Posted Image

#34 Lovetodream7

Lovetodream7
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • RBG: 192

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:48 AM

my irl pvp movie with my SUV toy worth over 150,000 euros :lol:

#35 Cutebaby

Cutebaby
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Daggerspine
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLoOP5oZdm0

Outlaw

#36 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLoOP5oZdm0

pity you can't buy the ability to not be an arrogant cunt.

in b4 i start dcing
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<