Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

ahahahahahahaahah fat people


  • Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#1 newsflashcro

newsflashcro
  • Members
  • Posts: 21

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:26 AM



lol at the comments on the first few pages

mad fatties gun b mad

inb4 ban

#2 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members
  • Posts: 6954

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:31 AM

this is why US has the most serial killers.

I can understand how people can snap and lose all empathy for other human beings after watching this.

I actually kind of thought about how awesome it would be if the dude from no country for old men walked in and used that cow killing thing on her.



#3 Genibus

Genibus
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 275
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/1/2/1/1/0
  • LocationChicago

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:40 AM

"yea its your body, you can't really control how it is"

Posted Image
If the day does not require an AK; it is good.

#4 yysnake

yysnake
  • Ysnaake
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Posts: 1117
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 768

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:42 AM

This is like what like the modern like society has like taught idiots like this girl here.

It's like, it's stupid, you know.

Like.

#5 Dougzy

Dougzy
  • Members
  • Posts: 375

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:57 AM

I don't like fat people who want to be treated with the same respect as slimmer people. You don't respect yourself / your body and that's your problem. Don't expect me to emphasize with you when you don't deserve it. If you're so delusional that you think it's attractive to be a fat fuck "curvy" bitch then you are as stupid as you are fat.

#6 Frostitutes

Frostitutes
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:03 AM

View PostBuglamp, on 10 March 2012 - 10:31 AM, said:

this is why US has the most serial killers.

I can understand how people can snap and lose all empathy for other human beings after watching this.


I can't wait for this movie to come out


Edited by Frostitutes, 10 March 2012 - 11:03 AM.

Posted Image

#7 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members
  • Posts: 6954

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

It's a lack of self control not a lack of self respect. They also deserve to be treated with the same respect as slimmer people. Different people have different problems. Obviously if they're playing the self-pity and excuses cards you don't have to respect what they say though.

Obesity is, for some, something that's extremely difficult to control. Imagine being a recovering alcoholic, but you still have to visit bars and have a drink or two every night. That's what it's like having eating problems, you can't just stop eating entirely, you get constantly tempted. And it is, for some, genetic. How much you get in the womb also has a major effect. They've done studies on the children of women who were starving, in I think Poland during WW2 or something, and all of them had major eating problems because their body had adjusted to getting very little food due to their time in womb.

#8 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Posts: 11209
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:07 AM

dude i fucking hate fat people because i can't fucking gain fucking weight and it's like holy shit i wish i was fat so i could just eat less and run on a fucking treadmill but instead i have to be uncomfortable and eat more food than i actually want to and it fucking sucks god damn FUCK
Posted Image

#9 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members
  • Posts: 6954

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

View PostFrostitutes, on 10 March 2012 - 11:03 AM, said:

I can't wait for this movie to come out



Yeah I'm definitely seeing this.

Looks like a violent little miss sunshine. Kind of. Yeah.

#10 Jewpaci

Jewpaci
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 1742

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

View PostBuglamp, on 10 March 2012 - 11:04 AM, said:

It's a lack of self control not a lack of self respect. They also deserve to be treated with the same respect as slimmer people. Different people have different problems. Obviously if they're playing the self-pity and excuses cards you don't have to respect what they say though.

Obesity is, for some, something that's extremely difficult to control. Imagine being a recovering alcoholic, but you still have to visit bars and have a drink or two every night. That's what it's like having eating problems, you can't just stop eating entirely, you get constantly tempted. And it is, for some, genetic. How much you get in the womb also has a major effect. They've done studies on the children of women who were starving, in I think Poland during WW2 or something, and all of them had major eating problems because their body had adjusted to getting very little food due to their time in womb.

Good post dude you can have that one. My personal of experience of weight loss was that it was really easy and I never should have been fat (note: not a beno/slappywag level but not too good) to begin with though, so I think theres different types of fat people

#11 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Posts: 9695
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationEngland

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:30 AM

i agree with her it's too bad she's an inarticulate bitch
that's all we'll have when the world is through

#12 ManofOnebullet

ManofOnebullet
  • Members
  • Posts: 816

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:41 AM

all i heard was like like like like

#13 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 5569
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:41 AM

View PostDunc, on 10 March 2012 - 11:30 AM, said:

i agree with her it's too bad she's an inarticulate bitch

I'm always right.
Posted Image

#14 droolingmoron

droolingmoron
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 1017
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:14 PM

beau ideals change. did you ever hear about mauretania and wife fattening?

Edited by droolingmoron, 10 March 2012 - 12:15 PM.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darĂ¼ber muss man schweigen.

L.W.

#15 Genibus

Genibus
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 275
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/1/2/1/1/0
  • LocationChicago

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

View Postdroolingmoron, on 10 March 2012 - 12:14 PM, said:

beau ideals change. did you ever hear about mauretania and wife fattening?
From an article about that; "The treatment has its roots in fat being seen as a sign of wealth - if a girl was thin she was considered poor, and would not be respected."



With exercise available to almost everyone there's no reason to put your body under the stress of obesity.

Its not about beauty anyways its about having a healthy body.
If the day does not require an AK; it is good.

#16 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members
  • Posts: 6954

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:33 PM

View PostHoundus, on 10 March 2012 - 11:18 AM, said:

Good post dude you can have that one. My personal of experience of weight loss was that it was really easy and I never should have been fat (note: not a beno/slappywag level but not too good) to begin with though, so I think theres different types of fat people

Yeah, I lose weight easy and I also seem to put on and keep muscle easy, and I gain fat extremely slow. I've been overweight but never fat by US standards. I also have a taste for healthier food, most fast food tastes disgusting to me. I will never completely understand what it's like to have eating/weight issues, but I can understand that I don't understand at least - something more people should realize I feel.

#17 bareblar03

bareblar03
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 1085
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/1/2/./.
  • RBG: 1954

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:39 PM

is it bad that aside from her being like "ayyo i'm thick xxxooxooxo" or whatever I agreed with what she was saying?

I totally respect fat people, I don't respect fat people that are unwilling to change to better themselves. Many fat people are fat because they are lazy and unmotivated, they simply make up new terminologies



Funny clip but they're getting at what I'm saying

Fat people think of all sorts of euphemisms, "curvy", "lots to love" "big beautiful woman", "more cushion for the pushin'"

Yeah, no. Sorry. Being big doesn't make you beautiful, it does quite the opposite and if you're unwilling to change and lose weight (because it's actually harder to stay fat than it is to lose weight when you're that heavy) then you don't deserve any of my respect and none you shall receive.


"Keep the fire alive inside you." - Baron X.
Soundcloud.com/BaronX
Facebook.com/BaronXOfficial
YouTube.com/BaronXOfficial
Twitter.com/BaronXOfficial
Coming Soon: BaronXOfficial.com

Artist of ProseTM
Posted Image


#18 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 1586
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:39 PM

if >= 18, that girl is pretty cute
if < 18, that girl has nice hair

"lettuce beef reality".

#19 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members
  • Posts: 6954

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:44 PM

View Postbareblar03, on 10 March 2012 - 12:39 PM, said:

if you're unwilling to change and lose weight (because it's actually harder to stay fat than it is to lose weight when you're that heavy)

This is completely false in the case of many fat/obese people. If it were true, there'd be less obese people. They have a harder time controlling their diet than other people, for various reasons including genetics but also socio/economic factors(fast food is cheap, many people aren't educated well on health, etc.). I agree that many make invalid excuses or try to play it off as less of an issue than it is, but it isn't easier for those people to lose weight than to retain/gain weight. Physically speaking, maybe it is, but mentally it quite obviously is not, and the main problem is mental.

#20 Maholic

Maholic
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Dethecus
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 609
  • Talents:

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

I don't get it, she makes a perfectly valid point? Yea she's obviously being a bitch but can you really say that what she's saying isn't true?

Personally, at least in Chicago, we have a shit-ton of fat chicks trying to pretend that they're "thick" when they're obviously just fat. Thick =/= Fat. She's right in the sense that many women in modern American society can't tell the difference.


p.s. she's 10/10 would bang
When I'm In A Club Waiting For The Drop..

Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<