Shaftmster
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Assassination
  • RBG: 2370

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:18 PM

I, as well, have whined about this broken game for years.

I have a proposal.

We have all played for a few years now.

PVP'ers have been given remodelled shitty drakes for accomplishing the hardest feats in the game. Blizzard has allowed the casual crowd to infest our competitive game and ruin it for the intelligent individuals who put in time and effort. Golden, shining tabards and mounts worth 100,000G have been given to the scrubs of the game, when it is the R1's who should be wearing these rare commodities.

PVE'ers continue to be rewarded with the newest, most awesome looking items/mounts for killing NPCs. I am not a hater. I've been a Gladiator and I've cleared numerous 25M Hardmodes. But, enough is enough. We all know the hardest part of PVE is gathering 10 or 25 people, not the encounters.

PVP is the joke of World of Warcraft, and one who does not see that is blind.

It is time for us to let them know it is not okay. From Mace stun to S5 DK to Shadowmourne to Beastcleave to LSD to Blood DK's Vengeance affecting PVP to Rogues with legendaries that feed them 5 combo points over and over again. The imbalances go on and on, they have for years.

Complaints/Balances that are lucky enough to get recognized from a blue post are put on hold 4-5 months until the next MAJOR patch. Some of the best players in the world spent numerous hours to voice their opinions only to have their brilliant ideas pushed aside. While PVE is patched or hot-fixed on a daily basis or every Tuesday (because the encounters are too hard) lulz.

It is time to stand up. I have heard rumors of Blizzard losing mass amounts of subscriptions lately.

My proposal is this:

I am not concerned if you plan to play MoP or not. Come back when MoP is released, that is perfectly fine.

But for the meantime, spread the word. Tell anyone you know to cancel their subscription. Write in the comment section that "PVP has been ignored for years and is the red-headed step child compared to PVE." Tell them that we are sick of remodelled drakes every season. We're sick of broken MMR. We're sick of triple dps. We're sick of casuals that can come in and buy the full Vengeful set that I worked hard for in the past.  We're sick of imbalances that go unnoticed and unrecognized for months upon months. I am sick of it.

Blizzard has always said, PVP will be fixed in BC, PVP will be fixed in WOTLK, PVP will be fixed in Cataclysm, and now we are hearing PVP will be fixed in MoP. Obviously, this is a blatant lie in order to keep their subscriptions from PVP'ers. Will you fall for their lies 4 times in a row? Are you that foolish?

There is only one way to attract attention to PVP and that is by THIS movement. Tell Blizzard you are fed up with being ignored. Their only concern is money. If we take that away from them; they have to pay attention to us.

Please do not delete this topic, in the grand scheme this could bless World of Warcraft PVP with the acknowledgement it deserves.

I love this game; it has always had great potential, but PVP is simply ignored. Step up for the game you love and and do the same. Show Blizzard we refuse to be treated like this any longer.

Here is my cancellation.
Posted Image

<3 lurkin

Edited by Shaftmster, 02 March 2012 - 08:13 PM.

#2 Ponen

Ponen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1936
  • LocationFinland

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

+rep

jk

#3 Vamel

Vamel
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 0/0/1/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 948
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 576

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:27 PM

lol B)

#4 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:31 PM

no, just becuse you dislike the game it doesn't mean I do

#5 Vizeverza

Vizeverza

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:31 PM

I've said it before, there should be some sort of feature that locks your AJ account when you cancel your subscription or if you say "I've quit this stupid game but...".

#6 sikemu

sikemu
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Frostwolf
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 192

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:34 PM

your opinion have once again persuaded me to cancel my wow subscription!!!!!!! true inspiration

#7 Mindflayz

Mindflayz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

ok
+ rep me if im useless as ever :)

#8 yusehz

yusehz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2465
  • Locationchina

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

View PostShaftmster, on 02 March 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

I, as well, have whined about this broken game for years.

I have a proposal.

We have all played for a few years now.

PVP'ers have been given remodelled shitty drakes for accomplishing the hardest feats in the game.

i stopped reading right there.

Edited by yusehz, 02 March 2012 - 06:37 PM.

Posted Image
www.twitch.tv/yusehz
www.youtube.com/user/yusehz/

#9 Shaftmster

Shaftmster
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

View Postsikemu, on 02 March 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

your opinion have once again persuaded me to cancel my wow subscription!!!!!!! true inspiration

Glad to hear :)

A movement is possible.

#10 deac00r

deac00r
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1658
  • 3v3: 1875
  • LocationSweden

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

Posted Image

#11 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

View Postdeac00r, on 02 March 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

Posted Image
# based

#12 minic

minic
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 1149

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

Posted Image

#13 Kelarm

Kelarm
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • RBG: 2922

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

View Postyusehz, on 02 March 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

i stopped reading right there.

Getting glad might be easy for players like us, but what in the game is more difficult?  Raiding?  Lol.

Edited by Kelarm, 02 March 2012 - 07:47 PM.

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
Finally, I understand why pvp in this game is so bad.

#14 zephah

zephah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

View PostKelarm, on 02 March 2012 - 07:46 PM, said:

Getting glad might be easy for players like us, but what in the game is more difficult?  Raiding?  Lol.

raiding is a fucking joke but killing 25 heroic lk pre any buffs is certainly harder than being a bottom tier glad

that shit was the most aids fuck retarded fight ever, even if you did it flawlessly and everyone was breaking records with their dps you'd still lose

#15 Mity

Mity
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationOKC

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

lol what the fuck did i just read
@shitixmikesays

#16 Shaftmster

Shaftmster
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

Exactly.

View PostMity, on 02 March 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

lol what the fuck did i just read

Greatness.

#17 Rod

Rod
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightbringer
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Combat
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:16 PM

jk they paid for diablo III thing and now there stuck on the money ride till fuck knows when cuz they thought it was a gd deal at the time now ur gona be watchin thrall give a blowjob to his gay panda friends for another 8 months

#18 EarlThomas

EarlThomas
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:12 PM

I quit yet I will continue to post valiantly on these and other forums about how shitty this game is! No one will miss you, just like we don't miss all the others.

#19 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

View PostShaftmster, on 02 March 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

Blizzard has allowed the casual crowd to infest our competitive game and ruin it

Actually, PVPers did that to themselves when they started selling rating/glad.

Anyway, I agree with most of what you've said but you won't be able to convince many people to cancel for the simple fact that despite the complaining, most of the people here are literally addicted to this game. They don't want to quit, they just wish it was better.

Personally I've realized this game is not what I want it to be, so I'm just going to wait for Guild Wars 2.

Fourreur said:

we have to switch to them making the decision to pop reck or not to pop reck

#20 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:20 PM

I hope your not serious. So many encounters have been way more challenging. There has not been any season where I could not reach Gladiator in 2-3 days of playing with some downright dumb setup. May it be TSG, 4 DPS, Doublehealer, Beastcleave, 2xMelee + WF totem.

Getting rank1 is something else, but Gladiator (atleast the lower ranked Gladiator teams) is in no way a hard Feat of Strength to accomplish - more a class based Feat of Strength (a cool idea could be to reward the top 0,5% of each class Gladiator!!).

On the other hand, wiping 3 months on Lich King HC, Cthun, Muru, 4Horsemen, Spine HC, H Ragnaros all before nerfs, fucking retarded.

But in all honestly, comparing PvE to PvP makes no sense (1 enviourment being static, one being dynamic), but if you insist to try and go down the path and still argue which one is hardest, obviously just look at time spend on either.

Edited by averagepriestz, 02 March 2012 - 09:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<