Jenstter
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Elemental 1/0/0/2/1/.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:33 AM

Hello,
I am posting here today to let everyone know about the current situation at hand, the banning of 5+ rank one players. It is more than likely that more bans will happen soon. Lets take a look at the players that have been banned, and what they did.

The players have gotten banned for the following:
-Account Sharing
-Powerleveling (Carrying people in Arena for Money)

What Have These Players Done During Their WoW Career?

These players that are getting banned have worked on their accounts for countless hours over a span of 5-8+ years. They have achieved the highest achievements PvP wise, and are widely known as the best PvPers. They have helped the community more than anyone knows, namely by supporting (participating in) the recent NAO tournament in order to help revive the World of Warcraft E-Sport scene. They have also helped the community by constantly doing their best to provide feedback to newer players about PvP on the website Arena Junkies, and by providing solid feedback to blizzard (indirectly) via AJ and WoW forums.

Why and How They Got Banned

The Powerleveling
Players have been selling arena rating for 8+ seasons now, and no one has been punished for it (until now). Hundreds upon hundreds of players are guilty for selling rating. This is nothing new to the game. When you have an MMO like WoW where there are very rich players who are not very good at the game, they are going to pay to be good. It happens in every MMO, it is very common. If someone wants to help someone out by getting them to very high ratings for gold or cash, is that not a relationship in which two players benefit via things in the game put there by blizzard? Players buy (for example) Hagara pickpockets everyday for thousands of gold or cash, is that not the same? Why are these players not being banned?

The Account Sharing
Like powerleveling, many people account share. However, account sharing happens upon a much higher scale, I would assume that atleast 50,000 WoW players have shared there account at one time or another. The gladiators who were banned took part in playing peoples accounts to high ratings, again for gold or cash. Account sharing is agaisnt the rules, I am not denying this. However, how can you just ban 4-5 people out of the thousands upon thousands of players who do this? Is that not unfair? If 3 celebrities do drugs, it is known instantly and they are punished for it in various ways (rehab/jail). If 3 random dudes in their mom's basement do drugs, they eventually get punished, but it takes much longer to happen or it never happens. It is the same in WoW, except blizzard rarely, rarely, RARELY ever if ever punishes people for account sharing.

Conclusion
These players, being in the top 0.01% of the WoW population, mean alot to the game. They help new players, they contribute by giving feedback about the game, and they are all long-time WoW veterans. These players should have at most gotten a warning for these. I guarantee if they were warned they would have never done it again. Their accounts mean a lot to them considering the time they have spent on them, and wouldn't risk that over gold to carry someone. It is ridiculous that just because these players are well-known e-celebrities they get banned for doing something that lesser known players do on a daily basis. Please support this thread and try to make blizzard see the error in their ways.

I POSTED THIS ON WOWFORUMS IN 5MINS WAS DELETED WE NEED TO GET THIS RESOLVED

inb4 won't get unbanned because blizzard
jk swifty

#2 Pollogrande

Pollogrande
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:33 AM

I'm the original poster of this and got permabanned off wow forums for it l0l

#3 Thingtwo

Thingtwo
  • Junkies

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:35 AM

+Rep

On a happier note
Spoiler

#4 Jenstter

Jenstter
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:36 AM

Yes credits to Turmori

#5 Faetalx

Faetalx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/0/1/.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:40 AM

Free Thingtwo
Posted Image

#6 avoid

avoid
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/1

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:40 AM

Okay, so Swifty crashes servers, gets permanently banned, and then unbanned after a YouTube video.

let's see what happens now.

#7 Pollogrande

Pollogrande
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:41 AM

Free Thingtwo

thanks for adding me ex-bff....

#8 Striphexx

Striphexx
  • Members

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:41 AM

Yes, they did do these carry's but also TOP RAIDDING guild VODKA, PARAGON, BLOOD BLEAGON, and many of the other top end guild also take part in this by (Caring) low geared player or not as experienced players through a Raid! so why are they not getting banned? It is the same exact thing going on in the PVE situation but you don't see them getting banned now do you? So why should these 4-5 Rank one players get banned for (Caring) for gold for a form of money that Blizzard put into the game there self! People also sell mounts/game time/ transactions/ name changed every thing on the blizzard website) Why are these people not banned also! Not to mention the thousands of gold farmer that are ( undetected) ( Partners with blizzard and take a prophet from there gold making so they won't get banned) why is this still going on so why are just theses players getting banned!?!

Also Parogon, Vodka, Blood Legion, Method every top end PVE guild also takes really life money to take people through instances/ Raids to get mounts/ gear/ sellable items!

#9 Ktpearie

Ktpearie
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Holy 0/2/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1542
  • 3v3: 1044
  • Location"\_( シ)_/"

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:44 AM

pretty sure i've never done a carry for gold

Free Earl

Edited by Ktpearie, 23 February 2012 - 02:45 AM.

"\_( シ)_/"

#10 Jenstter

Jenstter
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:49 AM

Fixed sorry Ktpearie :)

#11 Genz

Genz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:53 AM

The sad thing is, in frostmourne section some guild is giving free full FL HC clear and other crap for like 200kgold. And they are advertising that in their forums, and those r1 players who carried for gold get banned, pretty lame if you ask me lol.

#12 Jenstter

Jenstter
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:54 AM

They actually carried for rl money but so do all high end raiding guilds just behind doors

#13 Tomlordmuscle

Tomlordmuscle
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackwater Raiders
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 2071

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:57 AM

Free Swifty
Posted Image

#14 bandet

bandet
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/0/2/0/1/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:58 AM

We have known it would come.

We have been warned.

We were not prepared for it. For the end of all times.

For the return....

... of Ringulio.

#15 Nullpointers

Nullpointers
  • Members

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:58 AM

The sad thing is, in frostmourne section some guild is giving free full FL HC clear and other crap for like 200kgold. And they are advertising that in their forums, and those r1 players who carried for gold get banned, pretty lame if you ask me lol.

That post states that they bring you into the raid while playing your own character, and you know that didn't happen here.

#16 Malivise

Malivise
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:07 AM

FREE MALIVISE

OH WAIT....

PHILLIPE CORTEZ SAYS STAY SMALL STAY @MEXICO.COM

FREE THINGTWO
Posted Image

#17 lol_awful

lol_awful
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Blood 0/0/2/2/2/0

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:10 AM

We need to flood the wow forums until every last one of us gets banned from the forums. I think with enough hype we can get all of them trimmed down to 3 day suspensions honestly. Such bullshit that people have had their accounts (I know thingtwo did) since vanilla just to lose it without even a warning/suspension period.

#18 Otaku

Otaku
  • Members
  • Locationaus

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:17 AM

from a "ban email" i read in other forum they simply use up all there warnings. i believe there may have been some who just got banned without any warnings ever used.

but even so they knew account sharing is against the rules so there would always be a risk.

and arena carrys i don't exactly see how that can be proven unless of course your bragging about it in trade or something.

but either way they knew the risk and had it coming.
Posted Image

#19 Claythorne

Claythorne
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 1335

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:21 AM

Yes, they did do these carry's but also TOP RAIDDING guild VODKA, PARAGON, BLOOD BLEAGON, and many of the other top end guild also take part in this by (Caring) low geared player or not as experienced players through a Raid! so why are they not getting banned? It is the same exact thing going on in the PVE situation but you don't see them getting banned now do you? So why should these 4-5 Rank one players get banned for (Caring) for gold for a form of money that Blizzard put into the game there self! People also sell mounts/game time/ transactions/ name changed every thing on the blizzard website) Why are these people not banned also! Not to mention the thousands of gold farmer that are ( undetected) ( Partners with blizzard and take a prophet from there gold making so they won't get banned) why is this still going on so why are just theses players getting banned!?!

Also Parogon, Vodka, Blood Legion, Method every top end PVE guild also takes really life money to take people through instances/ Raids to get mounts/ gear/ sellable items!

If they're playing their accounts then yea they probably would be banned too. But carrying someone through arena/raids is not the same as piloting and they cant get banned for bringing low geared people to a raid.
Posted Image

#20 Jenstter

Jenstter
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:35 AM

Blood legion in their twitch info agrees to sell the heroic dw mount with alternate prices i got dexter to mesage me back saing that they need to be on my character i have to transfer and it is 800 they alrady sold one i know vodka does them paragon borrowed accounts when they got banned for exploiting the lfr they all do it and 99 percent ofwow players are pver's why would they target the 1 percent rank 1 pvper's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<