Milanah_6538907
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Shadow 0/0/0/0/2/2

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

View Postzephah, on 22 February 2012 - 03:26 PM, said:

You know where I've heard of a game where it plans to listen to all community responses, and make a game for the players? Actually creating structure and balance and putting the players and gameplay first?

Blizzard

was sarcasm.

#62 Fadezz^

Fadezz^
  • Fadezz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/1/1/1/.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account xxxxxxxx. Access to this account has been disabled for exploitation of the World of Warcraft economy or for being associated to accounts which have been closed for intended exploitation. Based on a review of the information presented, this World of Warcraft account has already been given a final warning and a 72 hour account suspension, in addition to any previous warnings issued. This account will now be closed, in addition the account will no longer be accessible. Please note that Blizzard Entertainment will be unable to provide further information regarding the issue.
>
> This action has been taken in accordance with the Terms of Use (http://www.worldofwa...termsofuse.html) and our game policies (http://www.blizzard....m/?id=agm01712p). According to the World of Warcraft Terms of Use, to which all players agree when installing World of Warcraft, Section 5, Paragraph C [Rules Related to Game Play] states that you may not do anything that Blizzard Entertainment considers contrary to the "essence" of World of Warcraft. Be aware that any additional inappropriate actions may result in the permanent closure of the account.
>
>
> It may take up to one day for our system to detect and lock the accounts in question; your patience in this matter is appreciated.
> We thank you in advance for respecting our position and hope that you will continue to enjoy your gaming experience in World of Warcraft.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nalost
> Account Administration
> Blizzard Entertainment
> www.WorldOfWarcraft.com

#63 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationEngland

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:35 PM

View PostxRozalinx, on 22 February 2012 - 02:56 PM, said:

Some of us know more than we can say.

Hooray? You haven't played the game for a long time, it'll become boring, stale and shit like every other one. I enjoyed the first GW a lot(the campaigns) but it won't do anything to WoW.
that's all we'll have when the world is through

#64 Starcookie

Starcookie
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

View PostFadezz^, on 22 February 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account xxxxxxxx. Access to this account has been disabled for exploitation of the World of Warcraft economy or for being associated to accounts which have been closed for intended exploitation. Based on a review of the information presented, this World of Warcraft account has already been given a final warning and a 72 hour account suspension, in addition to any previous warnings issued. This account will now be closed, in addition the account will no longer be accessible. Please note that Blizzard Entertainment will be unable to provide further information regarding the issue.
>
> This action has been taken in accordance with the Terms of Use (http://www.worldofwa...termsofuse.html) and our game policies (http://www.blizzard....m/?id=agm01712p). According to the World of Warcraft Terms of Use, to which all players agree when installing World of Warcraft, Section 5, Paragraph C [Rules Related to Game Play] states that you may not do anything that Blizzard Entertainment considers contrary to the "essence" of World of Warcraft. Be aware that any additional inappropriate actions may result in the permanent closure of the account.
>
>
> It may take up to one day for our system to detect and lock the accounts in question; your patience in this matter is appreciated.
> We thank you in advance for respecting our position and hope that you will continue to enjoy your gaming experience in World of Warcraft.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nalost
> Account Administration
> Blizzard Entertainment
> www.WorldOfWarcraft.com

Well that sucks

#65 zephah

zephah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:40 PM

I really think sells being down will bring activity back to the ladders.

#66 Evilchronos

Evilchronos
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 384

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:58 PM

View Postzephah, on 22 February 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

First off, no. The only activity on the ladders were pretty much sells and two you really think people are going to stop doing sells? rofl

#67 zephah

zephah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:15 PM

View PostEvilchronos, on 22 February 2012 - 03:58 PM, said:

First off, no. The only activity on the ladders were pretty much sells and two you really think people are going to stop doing sells? rofl

no i dont think people will stop doing sells

and yes, the only activity is sells because you know who can compete with r1 players? other r1 players heh

if you have friends who suck dick at this game you'd understand, when you get flooded by glad teams starting at 1900, theres no motivation to keep going if you cant compete

#68 Duckfloatz

Duckfloatz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Alterac Mountains
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/2/2/.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

so ppl broke tos and got banned big deal?

also how does gw2 look clunky? its fluid as fuck.

that '5 button' elementalist is actually 20 buttons the four F buttons are stances that have 5 skills each.

as if its diffrent from wow mages lol.
LoL : Duckfloatzzi
Posted Image

#69 edthelad

edthelad
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 0/1/0/1/0/.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:27 PM

I dont really understand what banning your main account solves? It doesn't restrict your ability to do further sells, or make a new account, or anything, its just a minor inconvenience...
Posted Image

#70 sulphuric

sulphuric

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:30 PM

well, guys it seems that reality is setting in and now i have to go work at mcdonalds.

shit

#71 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:44 PM

rip friends, rip.

#72 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:17 PM

View PostDunc, on 22 February 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

Feels like I've read this a million times

Please play a game for a month before you hype it up, if people actually did that we wouldn't have shitty games such as SWTOR and Aion hyped

Indeed thats what I basically said, but it cant really be worse than wow tbh, since GW1 already had very balanced pvp (except you needed a monk, but thats a different story).

View PostMaajty, on 22 February 2012 - 02:43 PM, said:

ehrm, ye they said SWOTR would finnish wow off...

No I knew SWOTR would be shit, just another shit mmo.

The thing with GW2 is, ITS THE ONLY MMO THAT ACTUALLY HAS A TEAM BEHIND IT THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

No noobies like conan, aion, rift, warhammer or whatever. GW1 was very successful, now these guys found their mistakes and bring out a second game to fix the problems of the first, and that is what hypes me. Plus they want to balance their pvp (or atleast try), this alone gives them sympathy points.

#73 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:18 PM

View PostDuckfloatz, on 22 February 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

so ppl broke tos and got banned big deal?

also how does gw2 look clunky? its fluid as fuck.

that '5 button' elementalist is actually 20 buttons the four F buttons are stances that have 5 skills each.

as if its diffrent from wow mages lol.

Wow mages have like 4-5 buttons

#74 Øbe

Øbe
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 2552

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:23 PM

View PostxRozalinx, on 22 February 2012 - 02:56 PM, said:

Some of us know more than we can say.

Thing is no one cares. I've had people with the beta (and Alpha) say the game's terrible outside of graphics, and I've had others cream over the log in screen; regardless of how good it is, it'll never kill WoW and there will always be more people playing competitive PvP on WoW than on GW2. The rest's just educated guessing (eg. the fact it'll get hyped, then be an okay game rather than amazing as people make it out to be, then everyone will uninstall or play 30 minutes a day and resub/get back online on WoW).

#75 Evolute

Evolute
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

Why are people arguing over the better game

You do realize you can play GW2 AND WoW right

Just play both and have fun sheesh

Posted Image

#76 Ktpearie

Ktpearie
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Holy 0/2/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1542
  • 3v3: 1044
  • Location"\_( シ)_/"

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

bye fadezz
"\_( シ)_/"

#77 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:23 PM

rating sellers: complain about game being shit, make game more shit by destroying the integrity of the arena ladders. cy@

Regarding Guild Wars, I was momentarily hyped for it, but then I realized there was no 3v3. Seriously, they're trying to steal WoW's PVP population by touting esport balance among other things, but then they don't offer a replacement for the foundation of the WoW "esport" scene? Dumb. 5v5 is not enough to interest most of us, I'd imagine.

I'll give GW2 a look when they offer an alternative to arena.

Fourreur said:

we have to switch to them making the decision to pop reck or not to pop reck

#78 xRozalinx

xRozalinx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:32 PM

View PostØbe, on 22 February 2012 - 06:23 PM, said:

Thing is no one cares. I've had people with the beta (and Alpha) say the game's terrible outside of graphics

Then they are clearly stupid for multiply reasons.

However the graphics are by far the least I'd talk about.

Also yeah, considering the amount of hype around the game, "nobody cares", are you stupid? lol

#79 xRozalinx

xRozalinx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:34 PM

Also, I really don't understand why people are so desperate to say WoW will die with GW2 or GW2 can't succeed because of WoW.

This just in, games can survive alongside each other.

#80 Ktpearie

Ktpearie
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Holy 0/2/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1542
  • 3v3: 1044
  • Location"\_( シ)_/"

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:35 PM

View Postzephah, on 22 February 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

do you actually play this game?  The rate at which ells are being done won't even sway.  Most everybody knew this was a possible consequence and went on doing it.  Some, perhaps most even, of those banned are going to be unbanned.  The bracket is only improved by sells. I guess some of the glad sells piss people off because they can't get their bottom of the barrel glad title at rank 70 or some shit.  You honestly say the weirdest stuff.
"\_( シ)_/"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<