#1 Swahili

Swahili
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 10 August 2007 - 06:58 PM

As of Tuesday I'm at 3/5 merciles and 2/5 gladiator. I wear a few engineering pieces and my resillence will be maxed around 400. If I decide to replace my season 1 gloves or shoulders, I can take advantage of the 4 piece 15% speed bonus - at the same time losing my double +35 resillence bonus. 360ish resillence is okay, but not as much as other 2200+ rated teams.

Would I be better off sticking with my 2/5 season 1 gear or upgrading to the 4 piece bonus? Playing as a druid/lock I can see where the 15% increase can be helpful, but not necessarily game breaking. You can say the same for the extra +35 resillence as well.

How much of a benefit has the 4 piece bonus been to those of you that utilize it?
Swahili - my 70 drood twink

#2 Meets

Meets
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:08 PM

I use the 4 peice bonus a lot, I really like it.. atm with the 4 peice bonus im sitting at 413 resil and 1337 + healing and it really helps me get the edge on the pesky warrior or rogue chasing me also geting out of range of mana burn and mana drain quicker.. personally I think its one of the best bonus's.. Hope that helps

#3 wojo

wojo
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 11 August 2007 - 12:29 AM

druid 4 piece is probably one of the strongest out there and it's crazy not to use it

#4 Windwalk

Windwalk
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 11 August 2007 - 12:32 AM

druid 4 piece is probably one of the strongest out there and it's crazy not to use it

This sums it up.

With the 4 piece, it's possible to outrun melee in bearform and then feral charge+root.

Also, the 4 piece stacks with run speed on boots in bear form only.

#5 Tyveris

Tyveris
  • Premium Junkies

Posted 11 August 2007 - 05:49 AM

In 2v2, we can always tell if a druid has the 4 piece set bonus because they are 2x as hard to kill. Let that be a hint to how powerful it is =)

#6 Horncolor

Horncolor

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:02 AM

definately use 4 piece bonus, im gettin my 4th piece this week, didnt get it sooner cuz im a tard that got feral arena gear for pve. the best 4 piece bonus imo.

#7 Furioni

Furioni
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:08 AM

4 Piece for 2's and 3's, s1 2/ s2 3 70 resilence bonus for 5's since you'll find yourself being FF'd alot and jumping around in bearform hehe.

Grow some balls and come get slained and stick the 5's bracket.
-RamboJohny

#8 Molp

Molp
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:13 PM

4 Piece for 2's and 3's, s1 2/ s2 3 70 resilence bonus for 5's since you'll find yourself being FF'd alot and jumping around in bearform hehe.

I would go with the 4 piece even in 5v5. First off I noticed that I am pressured a lot less this season. Second, the 4 piece lets you get behind a pillar that much faster when the assist train is coming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<