Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 23:34. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Season balance

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 edthelad

edthelad
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 0/1/0/1/0/.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:40 PM

roflrofl vomit, thats a perfect way to describe it actually
Posted Image

#82 Malevolént

Malevolént
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Onyxia
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:54 PM

Shit balance, s10 was loads better. If the ladders hadn't been completely broken s10 would've been an amazing season.

Stopped reading here. S10 wasn't just a broken balance, it was a broken game.

Btw you can't compare cata ladders to wotlk. Wotlk was active enough to get pretty fast queues on every rating (except 5s), Cata has 5+ min queues on 2.2k+. There were also like twice the glad spots.

S10 would have been really good if they wouldn't fuck up the whole system with resetting the MMR and not touching the ladders. But they did, so this season was horrible.

#83 Kelarm

Kelarm
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2922

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:12 PM

Stopped reading here. S10 wasn't just a broken balance, it was a broken game.

Btw you can't compare cata ladders to wotlk. Wotlk was active enough to get pretty fast queues on every rating (except 5s), Cata has 5+ min queues on 2.2k+. There were also like twice the glad spots.

S10 would have been really good if they wouldn't fuck up the whole system with resetting the MMR and not touching the ladders. But they did, so this season was horrible.

Lolwut, you "stopped reading" the post at the first line which you apparently 100% agree with and said the exact same thing in your post?

Posted Image

Edited by Kelarm, 23 February 2012 - 09:16 PM.

Official Blizzard Quote:

Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.

Finally, I understand why pvp in this game is so bad.

#84 Malevolént

Malevolént
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Onyxia
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:45 PM

Lolwut, you "stopped reading" the post at the first line which you apparently 100% agree with and said the exact same thing in your post?

You said S10 was loads better, I say no it was not :confused: That I agree with your statement about the ladders doesn't affect this.

Edited by Malevolént, 23 February 2012 - 10:46 PM.

#85 sundancekid

sundancekid
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/1/0/1/0/0

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:40 PM

Every month: X class is like s5 DK derp

#86 Kelarm

Kelarm
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2922

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:50 AM

You said S10 was loads better, I say no it was not :confused: That I agree with your statement about the ladders doesn't affect this.

I meant the balance was loads better, such that if the ladders hadn't been broken it would've been a great season.

Edited by Kelarm, 24 February 2012 - 12:51 AM.

Official Blizzard Quote:

Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.

Finally, I understand why pvp in this game is so bad.

#87 Malevolént

Malevolént
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Onyxia
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:59 AM

I meant the balance was loads better, such that if the ladders hadn't been broken it would've been a great season.

Loads better? I mean there were balance issues in S8 (mourne, caster trinkets, LSD) but at least every healer was viable while S10 got dominated by rshamans and especially as a rdruid you were fucked (and still are). I think the balance between healers is the most important one because they are the basic factor of a comp being viable imo. Look at TBC where rdruids dominated and fucked up pretty much the whole balance. Wotlk had the most variety of viable comps and this wouldn't have been the case if not every healer would have been viable because every specc/class has other synergies with the different healers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users