Nerooxt
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance
  • RBG: 2590

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:08 AM

rogue legendary wont be as op as the caster legendary, it will be obviously good but not that great

#22 Necrolina

Necrolina
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2313

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:11 AM

lol @ u, mejt

Just think about it, all that really was wrong in s10 was that the mmr was bugged half the season and after the fix everyone camped their rating. But still, the only setup that was really superior was MLS, and it still is... except now we got a bunch of other OP bullshit in addition to MLS!

This actually has some truth in it. Aside from the fact that blizzard ruined most of the high-end competition by changing the MMR system 3 weeks into the season, the season itself was fairly well balanced. Triple DPS teams weren't nearly as popular, both RMP and RLS were pretty good and as far as I recall the vast majority of the classes had a number of setups to run. And then came the MS buff, which was totally uncalled for when it came to rogues and now whenever I meet some god awful RLS with absolutely no clue what so ever I feel like tearing my hair out - especially after seeing their actual rating. The fact that legendaries are almost more common than T2 weapons nowdays doesn't help much either, but I guess I could live with that. :rolleyes:

#23 Seafish

Seafish
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/2/0

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:50 AM

removing smoke bomb and mage mastery would be a start
Posted Image

#24 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:47 PM

Its a good season just do something with rogue smoke, frostmage auto cc, restoshaman riptide + ES eziness and RLS + legendarys in general and its fine.

Every season got something unbalanced but thats normal, atleast this season is not as bad.
Posted Image

#25 Cyraxx

Cyraxx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationHungary

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:07 PM

Its a good season just do something with rogue smoke, frostmage auto cc, restoshaman riptide + ES eziness and RLS + legendarys in general and its fine.

Every season got something unbalanced but thats normal, atleast this season is not as bad.

You forgot to mention Instant CCs, Ice Lance, and 50k+ Mind blasts.

#26 Durial

Durial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationEngland, London

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:09 PM

i tink season 9 best very hard seeson )

#27 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:45 PM

If we take a look at seasons so far, and we look from a 3v3 / 5v5 perspective, there have always been fotm comps but in general my view goes a bit like this (long wall of text)

Spoiler

TL;DR S2, S3, S4, S6, S7. I considered saying S10 but Shamans, Mages and Locks pretty much ruined that season + MMR from S9 passing over. Some Junglecleave* teams sitting in half vicious yet still getting Gladiator acting big on AJ.

S11 had the potential to become the most balanced season ever, but lets just say they ruined it wtih DS and buffing Rogues beyond imagination.

Edited by averagepriestz, 13 February 2012 - 02:36 PM.

#28 sevenxd

sevenxd
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:08 PM

TL;DR S2, S3, S4, S6, S7. I considered saying S10 but Shamans, Mages and Locks pretty much ruined that season + MMR from S9 passing over. Some KFC teams sitting in half vicious yet still getting Gladiator acting big on AJ.

S11 had the potential to become the most balanced season ever, but lets just say they ruined it wtih DS and buffing Rogues beyond imagination.

Wait are you seriously saying that S6 was one of the better balanced seasons? I take it you're joking?

Warriors out of control.
Frost Dks with Ulduar Sigil globalling people in 3 seconds.
Destro Locks globalling people with 2 crits (apparently your summuary of S6 completely forgot to mention Destro Locks instantly killing people)
Elemental Shaman damage
Prot Holy Paladins crit healing 100% HP bars
FoK Rogues, getting Glad with 1 button?
Ret/Rogue/Priest teams in 3v3

I'm sure I'm missing something.

S6 was by far one of the worst seasons that the game ever had.

Edited by sevenxd, 13 February 2012 - 02:09 PM.

#29 Taunkaztorm

Taunkaztorm
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:08 PM

Yeah damn that OP KFC, such a strong setup should get nerfed tbh

Priest are better healers than shaman but why would a lock play with a a class that shares the same cc dr? People are just too fucking stupid to realize this.

"NIckelback is good u know.."

#30 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:14 PM

Wait are you seriously saying that S6 was one of the better balanced seasons? I take it you're joking?

Warriors out of control.
Destro Locks globalling people with 2 crits (apparently your summuary of S6 completely forgot to mention Destro Locks instantly killing people)
Elemental Shaman damage

You're completly right about some of this. But you have to remember, I said I would not look into 2v2. That bracket should never have been in this game. I don't think S6 was that bad with Wizards, was mainly Melee Cleaves. It was not a good season, but was decent compared to the others. I might be biased because I got very high ratings myself in S6.

You have to remember, I just wrote this from top of my head, I am in no way claiming my memory is accurate. I rather have you try not to pick on 2-3 lines of what I said, but rather gave your thought on it compared to what I wrote in general, if you have something to say.

FoK was a strong tool indeed, but was mainly in 5v5. So I was not too concered with that, all though still stupid in 3v3, but rarely used as in interrupt in that bracket compared to other, more effective and less energy requiring lockouts. (I assume you think of the Pokemon Ranch team in 5v5)

Yeah damn that OP KFC, such a strong setup should get nerfed tbh

Junglecleave* is not overpowered vs. the top tier comps, but the comp is downright stupid. That is however the Ferals fault mainly.

#31 Taunkaztorm

Taunkaztorm
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

Warriors out of control.
Elemental Shaman damage

He's a Paladin ;)

And that's the season he got his rank 1 in, that's why

And KFC is actually Warrior Hunter Healer, I'm pretty sure you're thinking about Junglecleave (?)

Edited by Taunkaztorm, 13 February 2012 - 02:24 PM.

Priest are better healers than shaman but why would a lock play with a a class that shares the same cc dr? People are just too fucking stupid to realize this.

#32 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:28 PM

He's a Paladin ;)

And that's the season he got his rank 1 in, that's why

And KFC is actually Warrior Hunter Healer, I'm pretty sure you're thinking about Junglecleave (?)

Yeah you're right. Completly my bad. I meant Junglecleave.

I did get rank 1 in S6, but I was playing Ret and I gained it from 5v5 playing Ret, Fmage, Arms, Dpriest and Rdruid. In 3v3 I was playing Ret, Fmage, DPriest. Had 2765 and 2920 ratings in the 2 teams. I never defended the state of Prot Paladins back then, but they were mainly an issue in 2v2 which I did not bother much with. In 3v3 you needed Holy Shock and faster Holy Light's.

I had other Paladins to rank 1 in various seasons along the way, but on my main I only have the S6.

#33 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:36 PM

What game are you playing?

The awkward moment when 1+5ppl who rep'd didnt realise he was OBVIOUSLY being sarcastic B)
Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE

#34 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:38 PM

I don't get it? Do you mean KFC is OP (Warrior Hunter Healer) or Junglecleave (Feral Hunter Healer)?

Got it! I was changing it from KFC to ATC, then I remembered I meant KFC and.... Well we've all been there during examination periods!

#35 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

Ye sure best season yet apart from even the best warriors in the world struggle to get above 2.3-4k playing with good partners and average ones its a uphill battle just to 2.2k.
Yet a rogue or triple dps players who havn't seen 1.8k now are heading towards glad rating and whispering you after a game "LOL YOUR SHIT YOU DIED IN WALL ROFL"
Rant over xd B)

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#36 Taunkaztorm

Taunkaztorm
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:12 PM

Ye sure best season yet apart from even the best warriors in the world struggle to get above 2.3-4k playing with good partners and average ones its a uphill battle just to 2.2k.
Yet a rogue or triple dps players who havn't seen 1.8k now are heading towards glad rating and whispering you after a game "LOL YOUR SHIT YOU DIED IN WALL ROFL"
Rant over xd B)

So true! :D

You should try WRS it's awesome

Edited by Taunkaztorm, 13 February 2012 - 03:12 PM.

#37 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:26 PM

So true! :D

You should try WRS it's awesome

Warlock Rogue Shaman ;) ;)

kidding!

Edited by averagepriestz, 13 February 2012 - 03:27 PM.

#38 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:31 PM

Rogues

#39 Cyraxx

Cyraxx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationHungary

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:26 PM

Season 8 with Season 6 gear. That would be amazing.

#40 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:21 PM

Rant over xd B)

More like struggling to get over 2k oh no he didnt... yes he did!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<