• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/0/0/1/.
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:14 PM

Hey guys

I just rerolled a retri and I have a pair of questions

First of all when should I ise inquisition? Should I keep it up all the time like in pve? And with how many HP should I cast it?

I read that I should use 2x pve items? Which ones? Legs and shoulders? And since I will also use gurthalak wouldn't the resi be really low? Double pvp trinket?

And also what do you think about heroic vessel of accelleration ?

Thank you!

#2 milakunisr1

milakunisr1
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 2306

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:30 PM

3 hp use when bursting no need to just keep it up 24/7

#3 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:35 PM

No point in using tentacle sword.

You can go through 5 matches lasting several minutes and have 0 procs. Otherwise it procs and starts hitting a pet. Instead you could be hitting way harder and with 200 more attack power (if ure using another 397 pve weapon).

Otherwise the 300 resilience is pretty baller on the t1.

If you have the 403 tentacle, dismiss what I just said tho since it has higher topend too.

About the 2pct13, I would stick to 5set Cataclysm due to their higher iLvl and setbonus too. Go with Vessel heroic (its pretty baller if u dont have ultraxion) and the 397 crafted bracers with 2 x 50 str gems in them, perhaps a pve ring too with a socket.

Judgement is a very poor ability to use for damage, tho the extra holy power is awesome. But fact is you will be trained like never before in arena and its better to set up the burst with your highest damage dealing abilities.

2pc is mainly for 2v2 if u ask me, since there are so many rogues (dodges). In 3v3 you go on a target you can reach, and some nice clutch HP from being cc'ed

Edited by averagepriestz, 30 January 2012 - 02:37 PM.

#4 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:42 PM

Hi Epi :)
Posted Image

#5 Vanguards

Vanguards
  • Administrators
  • Curse Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2196
  • 3v3: 2772
  • 5v5: 384

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:41 PM

View PostEpilol, on 30 January 2012 - 12:14 PM, said:

Hey guys

I just rerolled a retri and I have a pair of questions

First of all when should I ise inquisition? Should I keep it up all the time like in pve? And with how many HP should I cast it?

I read that I should use 2x pve items? Which ones? Legs and shoulders? And since I will also use gurthalak wouldn't the resi be really low? Double pvp trinket?

And also what do you think about heroic vessel of accelleration ?

Thank you!

You should keep inquistion up as much as possible when ur playing offensive. The line is as much as possible not "always". There are times when you'll be forced to use offensive cooldowns without it. You should try to cast it at 3HP, but it's not of extreme importance. Basically at 3 u can save more globals, but you can also inq when ur being kited etc and have nothing else to do.

You don't have to use 2x PvE items; I still don't have my pants yet. Still can't taste the PvE powers yet! However, I would recommend either shoulders x legs, or chest x legs. chest = less resil but more AP, shoulders = more resil.

Don't use tentacle weapon imo.

2x PvP Trinket is good, but bone-link is also really good, change it up depending on how u feel / what ur fighting.
http://twitch.tv/VanguardsTV- Stream (Follow to know when I'm live!)
http://twitter.com/VanguardsTV- Twitter
http://facebook.com/Samk920 - Facebook

http://youtube.com/SamK920 - YouTube Videos

#6 Epilol

Epilol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/0/0/1/.
  • LocationItaly

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:57 PM

thanks guys
the biggest problem I'm finding atm is that it takes quite a lot to build the 3 HP to use the dps cds, maybe this will be fixed with the 2x PvE sets.

#7 HeroFish

HeroFish
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:27 PM

fucking aids to play without 2 tier pices compared to full pvp set :SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<