Looking for guild to take on a dedicated gamer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Twentyone

Twentyone
  • Members

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:08 PM

Hey guys,
I've been playing wow since vanilla mostly pve and been involved in some of the top 50eu guilds, unfortunately this means nothing in pvp I merely pointed it out to give you a slight understanding of how serious I take my gaming.

I'm looking for a guild that is pvp only (unless chasing after those few pieces of gear we need from pve) as in done with raiding now, I've spent my entire wow life in raids and only dabbling in pvp, now I want to pvp non stop. If there's a guild out there that will take on a player who's a very dedicated gamer and il thrive to be one of the best as I always do but has the understanding that I'm no 2400 rated player off the mark. Highest I've hit is 2200 with my holy palla

I'm happy to play any class and will re-roll accordingly, I'm better as a healer and have a max level palla,priest and shaman (priest my main) also have a max level lock,Mage and warrior and happy to play any of them or infact level anything you need I don't have.

Please take this as a serious application, I don't want to transfer and it all be a ware of time, I won't be the best to start with and I'll need to re gear since I missed last season but I will not let you down and will proove my worth in both arena and rbg. Hope to hear from people soon

Thanks for reading

#2 squarefaced

squarefaced
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:00 PM

Reroll to a class my guild needs, xfer over, realise I lied when I said we were a committed pvp guild, raid with us while arena-ing with me and r1 duelist, profit
Posted Image it's so square :') I adore it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<