Dakkrothy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/1/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2484

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:03 PM

looks like your team fuckd up but still doesnt justify the fact that the mage did 120k dmg in 3 globals ;(

#42 Seafish

Seafish
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/2/0

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:23 PM

make mages cast again and remove smoke bomb from arena. maaaaaan would things change for everyone.
Posted Image

#43 Rod

Rod
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightbringer
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Combat
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:18 PM

wtf thats easily preventable game up you remind me of my shaman that pulled a beast leeroy and died to kittycleave without using ns or spirit link and warrior was disarmed during reck etc  :Z

#44 Cyraxx

Cyraxx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationHungary

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:24 PM

This reminds me of ppl who said that the WotLK Ret burst was easily preventable.

#45 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:27 PM

View PostbIlliAn, on 29 January 2012 - 03:07 PM, said:

Reported this thread, just a gigantic QQ. You're playing with Filovirus, that's your problem. He didn't instantly tongues the mage/counterspell his first frostbolt/howl the rogue, your rogue didn't bother to open with a garrote on either the mage, or a cheapshot on their rogue. Overall you 1v3'd a RMP and expected to win.
Mind explaining how putting tongues on a mage spamming icelance (and one frostbolt from invis) helps anything? or how to howl while sapped? or cs while pet is priest feared, or the mage is casting from outside the bomb (or vice versa), or just happened to open out of felhunters LoS (map-dependant)?

tldr: rogues fault

Edited by Thaya, 29 January 2012 - 05:28 PM.

Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#46 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

View Postboathouse, on 29 January 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

Wouldnt matter if mage did get cs'd. Post just would have read 2.63 second rogue kill.

Rogue is critting 20k with ambush, mage is critting 30k with ice lance, shaman wouldnt have dropped below 70% if the mage got CS'd
Posted Image

#47 Thingtwo

Thingtwo
  • Junkies

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:59 PM

As stated in the OP, we did screw up...just showing you what happens when you do :P  This isn't a QQ post, we accepted the loss because we didn't counter the one and half second kill opener, which was only like two losses of a series of ten.  My partners wanted to see the death log, so I put it up here was all.

Edited by Thingtwo, 29 January 2012 - 05:59 PM.

#48 mdnorth

mdnorth
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2378

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:00 PM

why does nomanz have 410 offhand and the shitty 397 main hand? lol

#49 narack

narack
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:18 PM

View PostbIlliAn, on 29 January 2012 - 03:30 PM, said:

One of the main differences between the World of Warcraft community and any other game is that the WoW community want fixes, while every other community plays with the imbalances and looks for alternatives to win the game. Yes, he died in 2 seconds, but there are countless things that could have occurred in the game which would have made the kill a failure.

As to Creedx: Great job, you took advantage of people's awful positioning and landed a double fear in the first 10 seconds of a game. Is that the games fault? An imbalance? No, it's a stupidity issue. Did they trinket the fear to stop the perfect RMP opener? Obviously not. If their positioning was better would the kill have occurred? Probably not; again, countless human errors that could have been fixed rather then complaining about balance.

Please lock this thread, QQ storms about balance.

OMFG this sooo muchh lol, finally some1 that thins the same

#50 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:38 PM

View PostNatusiadkmandk, on 26 January 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

yup, dont think this guy has played since s9, played double mage and they struggle to kill me in a deep with both connecting never mind just 1 mage

hey mr ritard rogue mebbe use moar resil than 1k??
Learn from this class hero. He tanks 2 mages all day every day.
Back on topic:
Bomb + ring makes it hard for the rogue to peel since he ran to sap priest to avoid fearbomb. Those + mage coming out of invis causes sometimes spell lock fails(pet can't reach or ring or feared etc).

If miraculously survived the opener, the mage class can take %80 of the healers hp in a deep freeze+imp cs on regular basis without access to any pve gear.
And fuck if the shaman team fucks up , why does one team has to play perfect during the entire game so that ONE class in the enemy team doesn't destroy someone in 2 globals simply by applying a dps rotation even though they didn't play nearly close to perfect themselves?

Edited by Djandawg, 29 January 2012 - 06:54 PM.

#51 toheja88

toheja88
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:46 PM

Doesn't matter if you survive opener. If YOU DONT GET A KILL on them, soon enough you wont have trinkets up , shaman gets stunned you get feared and they icelance him to death...  Any tard can do it.

#52 zephah

zephah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:54 PM

So god damn funny to see that there are still people who try and justify this shit, like you have to get an interrupt on the opening frost bolt in perfect conditions or you deserve to instantly lose, because that's the state this game should be in.

#53 Nastyhabitz

Nastyhabitz
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/2/1/2/2

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

View PostThingtwo, on 29 January 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

we accepted the loss
you act like you have any other choice than to accept the loss lmao

View PostCreepStatus, on 22 March 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

nastyhabitz = hawtstuff?
definitely certified cunt
Got his bachelors in cuntology from illinois institute of cuntology

#54 Admoney

Admoney
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2152

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:09 PM

Try being a Rdruid rofl

#55 Admoney

Admoney
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2152

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

PS which poopy lock were u playing with? its time to lose Faetal, i saw NAO, it was ugly lol

#56 Guest_Talbadar_*

Guest_Talbadar_*

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:38 PM

Stop with the EU/US hate on these forums.

As Thingtwo said, they absolutely know they messed up and openers like this can be prevented. Even allowing this to happen in the past expansions was dangerous, but it rarely led to INSTANTLY losing just allowing the first Frostbolt to go off. I've played games where we prevented the opener almost flawlessly and still had to use NS/SLT/off-heals to survive the onslaught. Yeah that's the PvE gear. Yeah that's the state of the game. Let's say you stopped the Mages Frostbolt.. Okay he trinketted it and they still did 110k unavoidable damage in the opening 1.63 seconds.

This isn't an RMP issue, it's a PvE gear issue mixed along with gear scaling issue. With the nerf to resilience scaling in S9 people just don't have enough damage reduction to live through raw damage. Every team I play I am baffled by the incoming damage when my whole team wears 4800-5300 resilience. Ever see the Fire Mage/Boomkin VoD I linked? My whole team dies in 20 seconds of 15-20k DPS. I used to gem Intellect, but even with 5300 Resilience in shadowform I still die to one Samx kidney dance bomb.

#57 Kelarm

Kelarm
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2922

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:48 PM

Retarded post defending this.  A good RMP opener in past seasons served to force defensive CDs quicker and made it more likely the RMP would win before their CDs were used up.  A good RMP opener in s11 results in instant death.
Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
Finally, I understand why pvp in this game is so bad.

#58 Ensipid

Ensipid
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2561

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:08 PM

Sometimes the ring / nova + bomb can stop your pet from getting that cs

#59 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:22 PM

^

There are times when it's not possible to land the CS, either way you shouldn't fucking instant lose a game because they hit you for 1.6 SECONDS.

#60 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1942

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:51 PM

Talbadar is right, even tho it is possible to completely deny an RMP oppener as RLS ( your shaman should never die in the first seconds of the game even if the rmp has vial cunning (((and yea i know vial cunning human is retarded as fuck but human also means easy to peel if you know how to do it right)))))))))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<