#1 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:10 AM

Saw this...Had to make it known. NAO should watch out for this kid. Uses this cheat, or something similar. hes been reported many times in the past few days by people on Retaliation.

http://www.dnaw.eu/i...hack-for-arena/

Name of Team: cap

Comp: Thomas Edison Cleave

Name of Players and Classes: Snoxxy(spriest), Atplol(feral), Killawave(rsham)

Live 3v3 Rating: 2459

Armory of team: http://us.battle.net...exodar/3v3/cap/

Comments: FUS RO DAH!!11 Another unique comp here, and we've done really good with it and we think we can surprise some of the other teams.

Signature

#2 YndigoDS

YndigoDS
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 960

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:20 PM

oh god this guy is back
Posted Image

#3 hirtqt

hirtqt
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Elemental
  • RBG: 576

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:34 PM

lol...
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:02 PM

lol...

I guess its funny,
But its a known fact that many got gladiator because of this last season. And Retal knows that this kid is using this.
There are videos posted of him interrupting before cast bar even shows up.
Signature

#5 YndigoDS

YndigoDS
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 960

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:08 PM

There are videos posted of him interrupting before cast bar even shows up.

clearly just mad reactions
Posted Image

#6 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:25 PM

clearly just mad reactions

Doubtful.

But, well see in the NAO if they get in.
Either 1.) We will see him use this cheat.
or 2.) They will never win a game.
Signature

#7 Capers

Capers
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1526
  • 3v3: 1850
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1678
  • LocationFlorida, U.S

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:57 PM

Dunno how smart this is to post in the Waiting Room for everyone to see it.

#8 Nobendo

Nobendo
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Exodar
  • Retaliation

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:02 AM

Saw this...Had to make it known. NAO should watch out for this kid. Uses this cheat, or something similar. hes been reported many times in the past few days by people on Retaliation.

http://www.dnaw.eu/i...hack-for-arena/

If you have to use a mod like that to get glad on retal you should hang yourself and save evolution the work of weeding you out.

every thread ur in i have masturbated to

son I keep my duelist title up all day everyday, when i go into a bg its always with a good healer on my server and shady niqqas always tryin to [email protected] but that shit dont matter because im a motherfuckin' duelist, i'll take 5 bitches at once i dont give a fuck im so ruthless i shit superiority and piss excellence martin lawrence style u herd me?

swag

Posted Image

#9 hirtqt

hirtqt
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:05 AM

kekly runs this bg :priest:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 Nobendo

Nobendo
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Exodar
  • Retaliation

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:24 AM

kekly runs this bg :priest:

kekly makes me moist

every thread ur in i have masturbated to

son I keep my duelist title up all day everyday, when i go into a bg its always with a good healer on my server and shady niqqas always tryin to [email protected] but that shit dont matter because im a motherfuckin' duelist, i'll take 5 bitches at once i dont give a fuck im so ruthless i shit superiority and piss excellence martin lawrence style u herd me?

swag

Posted Image

#11 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:27 PM

someones mad that they lag...we live stream all the time from HIS point of view, stupid raging n3rd

What on earth does streaming from his point of view matter?
Its a third party program, doesn't show up in game, which is why people haven't been banned.
Don't be mad, that ur gonna get smoked in the NAO's or called out hard. This kid obviously uses this.

Challenger to glad status in one season...
BTW, I'm not the only one who you've hacked up bro.
Signature

#12 Rafiq

Rafiq
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1870

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:08 PM

What on earth does streaming from his point of view matter?
Its a third party program, doesn't show up in game, which is why people haven't been banned.
Don't be mad, that ur gonna get smoked in the NAO's or called out hard. This kid obviously uses this.

Challenger to glad status in one season...
BTW, I'm not the only one who you've hacked up bro.

Oh noes I got outplayed.

MUST BE HACKS.

#13 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:48 PM

Oh noes I got outplayed.

MUST BE HACKS.

Its ok, some of us can't read..or click on URL's that explain what was going on.
Signature

#14 Rafiq

Rafiq
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1870

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:05 PM

Its ok, some of us can't read..or click on URL's that explain what was going on.

I'm American, I don't have to be informed to scream my opinion to the masses.

#15 Snoxxy

Snoxxy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/0/1/2

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:56 PM

Economysize don't be mad that we beat you..it's nothing personal. Just because you finally got your 2.2k then lost doesn't mean you have to go yelling cheating. I've been kicked all the time before and I hate it just as much as the next guy. And why does it matter if he went from "Challenger to glad status in one season..."? Because he finally got good partners to play with? We didn't even start out as teammates we started out as just getting our point cap and did good with the comp so stuck with it. Notice our team name "cap." I remember facing you as well, which btw our druid was livestreaming, and you put out no pressure and eventually died in a CC chain. We never go on healers with our comp. especially against your comp we just train hunter. Just because you got kickd out of a fear early on in your cast or any CC for that matter doesn't qualify as cheating. Most melee know out of a CC any low rated player is going to be spamming heals and not fake cast it so they will be looking to kick early. If you cost your team the game own up to it. (Hint: It makes you better!) When I first started playing I wouldn't own up to being kicked because I didn't wanna be labeled as bad. But as I started getting better I started juking it "clutch" situations. Please don't qq over others peoples success and if we do get entered into it you will see that it is skill, and knowledge, and not some silly hack.

#16 Evolute

Evolute
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2447
  • 3v3: 2709
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1653
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:00 PM

Economysize don't be mad that we beat you..it's nothing personal. Just because you finally got your 2.2k then lost doesn't mean you have to go yelling cheating. I've been kicked all the time before and I hate it just as much as the next guy. And why does it matter if he went from "Challenger to glad status in one season..."? Because he finally got good partners to play with? We didn't even start out as teammates we started out as just getting our point cap and did good with the comp so stuck with it. Notice our team name "cap." I remember facing you as well, which btw our druid was livestreaming, and you put out no pressure and eventually died in a CC chain. We never go on healers with our comp. especially against your comp we just train hunter. Just because you got kickd out of a fear early on in your cast or any CC for that matter doesn't qualify as cheating. Most melee know out of a CC any low rated player is going to be spamming heals and not fake cast it so they will be looking to kick early. If you cost your team the game own up to it. (Hint: It makes you better!) When I first started playing I wouldn't own up to being kicked because I didn't wanna be labeled as bad. But as I started getting better I started juking it "clutch" situations. Please don't qq over others peoples success and if we do get entered into it you will see that it is skill, and knowledge, and not some silly hack.

that was a great wall of text but can you guys actually queue more than once a week now so we don't need to grind 1 point wins for hours

thx

Spoiler

Edited by Evolute, 17 January 2012 - 11:01 PM.

Posted Image

#17 Snoxxy

Snoxxy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/0/1/2

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:12 PM

that was a great wall of text but can you guys actually queue more than once a week now so we don't need to grind 1 point wins for hours

thx

Spoiler

Well first off we both were using T1 weps from last season because we quit halfway through for a bit so waiting till we get our weapons, and secondly that also gives us a chance to get our OP PVE trinkets like everyone else but the funny thing is you wouldn't stand a chance big cat((:

P.S Why would you want to Q people who hack remember?!?!

Edited by snoxxy, 17 January 2012 - 11:18 PM.

#18 Synkz

Synkz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/2/0

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:21 PM

kekly makes me moist

#19 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:27 PM

Never played you in 3's lol
NEVER PLAYED YOU IN 3'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, NEVER PLAYED YOU IN 3'S!!!

Played them in 2's
and the kid was so blatant it was unbelievable.

"I remember facing you as well, which btw our druid was livestreaming, and you put out no pressure and eventually died in a CC chain."

Bro, just to clear this up...Never played you in 3's.

BTW, you can't juke that program..lol

Nothing like "Juking" when you push a keybind, and ur cast bar isn't even up but ur kicked right bro?

And why does it matter if he went from "Challenger to glad status in one season..."? Because he finally got good partners to play with?

so, you are carrying him then?
Signature

#20 Ahgwdafwded

Ahgwdafwded
  • Fùn
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:43 PM

lol its better to let the healer fakecast to infinitum then just kick the 0,1 sec
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<