• Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:07 PM

Posted this in another thread at first, but i think this deserves its own thread!

Hmmm.. i've got kind of an issue at the moment :D I logged onto my Cake tournament again, and decided to sell all its Gold Cards and use all it's Gold Chips in the Cake Shop. Now, what i didn't know was, is that i saved up so many Gold Chips that i was able to spend them on 5 Tournament tickets: bought 3x 100+9$ ticket and 2x 150+12$ tickets. There was nothing else of use to spend them on: only Bonuses you need to clear, but no cash prizes for the chips. As you can see, these tickets are worth quite a lot of money.

I don't intend to really play poker anymore, aside from some Limit games once in a while. This is basically problem: the tickets i could buy are No-limit Multi-table tournaments only. I cannot turn them into cash in any way (contacted support about this).

Now my question is: since i'm a Limit hold'em player, and I know i'll not get any money out of either of the 5 tickets, is there anyone here willing to help me? Ofcourse, for a reward if we cash out in any of them. I'm not sure how we'd go about it, or what percentage you'd get or whatever, but well, just posting to see if anyone's interested at all in guiding me through Skype or whatever while i play.

#2 KennyEU

KennyEU
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:17 AM

Wow, played 2x 100+9$ so far and just became 14th and have won $287.28 in one of them :) guess i can win after all. Got it in with the best hand every time but once, QT on the BB vs KK from the button: standard raise, i call and flop comes QJ4, he c-bets, i reraise, he ships and i call. Lost loads of my stack there, but wasn't out.

Then i ended up getting KK on the button with 5x BB left, ofcourse preflop all-in, snapcall by JJ on the BB, he hits J. :(  But at least i made the right decisions throughout the WHOLE tourney (as i said, always got it in with the best hands before that or made ppl fold), one mistake which ofcourse i get punished for, kind of set up too someone getting KK on the button :/  And then ofcourse go out on a bad beat, pretty standard stuff, but at least i didn't simply get bad beaten early on in the tourney like usual :D

Prob no1 cares about my story, but i'm happy ;)

#3 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:30 AM

Glad to hear it man don't think I'd put it all in with QT but you never know in donkaments though.

#4 KennyEU

KennyEU
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:56 AM

Nop idd was defo a mistake.. I dunno tho really, i felt like top pair was strong vs button raise heads-up but guess i was wrong ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<