• Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Der Rat von Dalaran
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents:

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:07 PM

hey guys
me and my friend are going to play schaman warrior lineup in session 2.3
i wonder if you got some great arena movies for restro schaman, if possible with a warrior as teammate.
or maybe some importent hints ill have to conisider
i think ill specc something like
0/5/58 oder 0/7/56 dunno exactly yet
or do you think a 8/0/55 specc would be the best choice?

#2 Solitary

Solitary
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Stormreaver
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 29 October 2007 - 11:34 PM

I've found that 0/7/54 is the best spec to play 2s with as a resto shaman. The 8 points in elemental are sometimes useful, but I think absorbing that extra spell reduces the damage more, as well as can prove instrumental in absorbing a sheep, fear, cyclone, roots etc.

I don't have any videos but the best advice I'd give is to use your focus frame to the fullest. R1 interrupt their healer, be smart about when you use heroism, catch important spells with your grounding totem. Playing with a warrior will take some practice but is a very accomplished team, and with a couple of good players you should see 1900+ fairly easily (obviously as long as the gear isn't gimp.)

Oh, and obviously use purge well. Especially against druids.

#3 Morades

Morades
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Der Rat von Dalaran
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents:

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:43 AM

ok then thanks so far, i think using focus frame wont be that hard as i already use it effectively.
with reference to the specc, i agree with you however i think ill test some speccs like 40/0/21 with full healgear, could be interesting with 2.3 but i cant rate it yet. think i first have to gain some schaman experience.
so thanks again for your advise, i think ill try it in some 1on1 now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<