• Curse Sites
Help

How to Become a Gladiator - What's a Gladiator Made Of?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 ztormlol

ztormlol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/2/2
  • RBG: 192

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:45 PM

[quote name='creamsx' timestamp='1347021331' post='3762237']
best way to get a glad, start downloading ddos programs get some irl pics of ur enemys and start calling blizz for their pw´s
-> here we go
jk.

nice post + rep
[/quote]

STFU DOG
Posted Image

#22 Xina1988

Xina1988
  • Junkies

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

How to become a gladiator, well there is a few noticeable steps, i would actually call the first step the most important step. cuz it actually matters big time...

step one: choose the right class, meaning play blizzards favorite classes, which is:
Mage, rogue, priest or shaman ...

if you play 1 of these classes and havent got glad after few months of playing them, i would suggest u quit this game and start playing GW2..
if you are new beginner choose 1 of those 4 classes and ur 50% closer to become a gladiator than the rest of those new beginners..after you chose your class, follow talbadars post on how to become gladiator..

u might think why these classes?
well first of all..if we look at the wow history we  never see blizzard nerf: mage / rogue / priest..shaman maybe, but that was ages ago..however mage rogue priest, had always been on top every season.
the mage can literally 1 shot you, the rogue can sit on you and lock u down for atleast 10+ sec every opener or dance..the priest can just provide all the best support that those 2 classes need..if the priest goes shadow, he can dot and wait for the 3 orbs to 1 shot you..if he unluckly gets interrupted on cast..np mindspike is still available that makes you regret that you ever interrupted him..

however, this was my advice as multi glad.

#23 Wooziewoo

Wooziewoo
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1740
  • 3v3: 1475
  • 5v5: 2125
  • RBG: 2084

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:11 PM

After reading all 32 pages of 'Blizzard Mistake [?]' Your post made a refreshing change

Nicely written!

#24 Milkshackle

Milkshackle
  • LocationBrasil, Sao Paulo

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:17 PM

[quote name='Xina1988' timestamp='1347022484' post='3762245']

[/quote]

ur so.... sad :(

#25 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2250
  • 3v3: 3104
  • RBG: 2632
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:36 PM

Don't forget to play legit - Not breaking ToS can sometimes be rewarded with things like..an unexpected Rank 1 or Gladiator title.

#26 Mazdak

Mazdak
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Shattrath
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:12 PM

1.Play to 1400
2.Report everyone else and hope it's true
3.???
4.CATACLYSMIC GLADIATOR RANDOMNAME

#27 hertzuk

hertzuk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2615
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:46 PM

[quote name='Xina1988' timestamp='1347022484' post='3762245']
How to become a gladiator, well there is a few noticeable steps, i would actually call the first step the most important step. cuz it actually matters big time...

step one: choose the right class, meaning play blizzards favorite classes, which is:
Mage, rogue, priest or shaman ...

if you play 1 of these classes and havent got glad after few months of playing them, i would suggest u quit this game and start playing GW2..
if you are new beginner choose 1 of those 4 classes and ur 50% closer to become a gladiator than the rest of those new beginners..after you chose your class, follow talbadars post on how to become gladiator..

u might think why these classes?
well first of all..if we look at the wow history we  never see blizzard nerf: mage / rogue / priest..shaman maybe, but that was ages ago..however mage rogue priest, had always been on top every season.
the mage can literally 1 shot you, the rogue can sit on you and lock u down for atleast 10+ sec every opener or dance..the priest can just provide all the best support that those 2 classes need..if the priest goes shadow, he can dot and wait for the 3 orbs to 1 shot you..if he unluckly gets interrupted on cast..np mindspike is still available that makes you regret that you ever interrupted him..

however, this was my advice as multi glad.
[/quote]

I agree warlocks are really bad and always have been, don't roll one. Mages/Rogues/Priests much more OP.

Posted Image

#28 Xina1988

Xina1988
  • Junkies

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

Tbh. i would rather meet a warlock than a mage, or rogue...warlocks are manageble and can be controlled if u put a melee on him...but mages are just too fuckd up...if i meet a mage in a game, as holy paladin, i probably have to keep my fingers on bubble at all time..cuz maybe he suddently switches to me and presses his 1 shot button..

#29 HealsnPeels

HealsnPeels

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:22 PM

[quote name='Xina1988' timestamp='1347032759' post='3762324']
Tbh. i would rather meet a warlock than a mage, or rogue...warlocks are manageble and can be controlled if u put a melee on him...but mages are just too fuckd up...if i meet a mage in a game, as holy paladin, i probably have to keep my fingers on bubble at all time..cuz maybe he suddently switches to me and presses his 1 shot button..
[/quote]

So... Priest Op because they /afk and let mage/rogue kill something in a global. Granted shadow is pretty dumb right now but judging a patch designed for lvl 90 at lvl 85 seems a little preemptive. What about the seasons where Rdroods were virtually unkillable, or dks could res...? When was the last season Warlocks were bad?

#30 sibosibel

sibosibel
  • Members

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

Good post talbadar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<