Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:51 PM
Normally, a question of this nature is asked by a teenage female who is contemplating the surrender of her virginity to a horny BF (i.e., not a mature lady anticipating her wedding night).
Therefore, on that worst-case assumption... here's some advice. Before giving Mr. BF your virginity... I'd suggest that you drink lots of water first.
Why? Because you can expect to be shedding a bucketload of tears from the emotional trauma after your heart and soul get trampled in the near future. Sex and sexual play activities will only keep a horny BF around long enough for him to get bored, or for you to get pregnant... and then he'll disappear.
How does that sound to you? Romantic... or awkward?
Why are you worried? Because your subconscious mind is trying to warn you against making a huge mistake.
FYI, the odds are about 99% against the BF of a teenage girl actually ending up as her husband. Sorry!
Assuming that he'll use protection... keep in mind that people who claim that birth control is 100% reliable are sometimes later called "parents".
The typical arguments of "I think I'm ready" or "I'm horny" or "He's horny" or "I'm embarrassed to still be a virgin" or "We love each other" or "Everyone else is doing it" or "My BF expects it" or "I don't have a Dad and I'm starved for male attention" are not reliable measurements of being emotionally prepared for sex.
Pre-marital sex is a bad idea for young ladies... in my humble opinion. Why?
- Because there are numerous other emotional and moral issues that far outweigh a few minutes of pleasure or satisfying your curiosity or trying to please a selfish & horny BF... such as love, loyalty, honesty, maturity, commitment, dignity, responsibility, mutual respect, and marriage.
If a young girl does not handle her virginity properly... some of the negative feelings and issues might include shame, sneaking around, guilt, abuse, being taken advantage of by a smooth player, an unwanted pregnancy, catching an STD, and heartbreak. Being abandoned by a guy after her virginity is taken... by a guy who lied and claimed that he loved her... would not be a positive experience for any young lady.
The circumstances of an early "First Time" can have a lasting effect of how the rest of her life will unfold. Why?
- Because even if a young lady believes that she and her BF are in love... she usually subconsciously knows that odds are probably 99% against him ultimately becoming her husband... and finds out for certain when they break up.
- Because knowing that her parents probably still think that she's a virgin, and how hurt and ashamed they would feel if they knew the truth... especially her Dad if she has one.
- Because she probably has a fear of getting pregnant (there’s no such thing as "safe sex").
- Because her childhood innocence is officially gone forever... with no vows, no fanfare, no formal planning, no celebrations, no announcements, no wedding dress, no bridesmaids, no romantic hotel suite, no "just married" signs, no approval from her family, no congratulations from his family, no diamond ring for her, no gold wedding band for him, no blessings from a church pastor... and no driving off on her honeymoon into a "new life" with a loving and proud husband.
- Because losing her virginity based on nothing except the feeling "Gee, I loved him and thought I was ready..." often makes her realize that feelings are frequently not the best foundation for making wise decisions.
- Because afterwards, she will probably wish that her BF was stronger or smarter or less horny, and would have suggested to her "Hey, maybe we shouldn't do this right now..."
- Because her BF will be an unconvicted felon if she's under the legal age of consent (charge = statutory rape)
- Because if the males in her family (Dad, brother, uncle, grandpa?) found out, they would probably want to punch her BF multiple times.
- Because wearing a white wedding dress on her wedding day will be a lie, since she's no longer a virgin.
- Because the loss of virginity at a young age frequently leads to multiple partners before she even becomes a legal adult.
If a young lady ignores good advice and starts letting herself get screwed by a horny BF ... here's what will probably happen: she'll discover that it wasn't nearly as neat as she thought it would be, that whatever is missing from her life will still be missing, that her BF won't be around for the long haul, that she'll have numerous sexual partners after her BF dumps her, and that she'll be pregnant or have an STD within 3 years. How does that sound?
Those are a few things for you to think about, Lizzie. If you decide to proceed, good luck... you'll need it!
Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:01 PM
Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:09 PM
But on a serious note I wanna thank you bloodriot for helping me with such important decisions in my life - all the time, now i have to think twice if i really want to lose my virginity on New Years Eve like ive planned it before reading this.
Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:33 PM
Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:09 PM
Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:23 PM
Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:10 AM
Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:42 AM
Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:07 AM
"I'm not a Goddamn French Canadian"
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users