vanityqt
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1949

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:46 AM

After reading countless things on Target 1, 2, 3 and Focus 1, 2, 3 macros I'm just wondering whether or not these are essential for Arena, I'm more so asking about the Focus 1, 2, 3 macros. I've been using nothing but a single focus macro since BC.

Also I know that some people use 3 seperate macros for the same ability for 3 of their targets. For example Sheep Target 1, Sheep Target 2, Sheep Target 3, etc. And then I know some people just simply change their focus target with set Focus 1, 2, 3 macros then just use a single focus macro.

So since I'm new to this, I'm basically just wondering whether or not these macros are essential/crucial to use and if so should I be switching focus targets with a macro to cc or should I just have 3 macros for each indivigual target? What's faster, I have no experience in this so I thought I would ask people that do.

Thanks in advance

#2 vanityqt

vanityqt
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1949

Posted 24 December 2011 - 02:24 PM

bump

#3 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 24 December 2011 - 02:44 PM

Quite obviously you will be able to do things faster with less key presses. But it really comes down to preference, your hotkey layout, your fingers, do you watch cast bar on arena frames, etc.

Personally I only switch focus with arena123. It was definitely a huge improvement over having only a /focus key when I started using it.

The only case where it's sort of essential to have one of those macros is to spell lock mages frostbolts out of invis.
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<