• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Blood
  • RBG: 2444

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:56 PM

View PostDpsonroidz, on 07 December 2011 - 07:09 AM, said:

Goin to bed, grats on rank 1 on your other shaman. It would be nice to not be smeared every season we take rank 1 and I'm glad the 5v5 team your guild made at 3 am on the last night of the season wasn't able to get their mmr up.

I think there's a difference between taking rank 1 from Bilian who sits rating for 6 months via win trading vs. a team that qued a shitty comp into your double legendary heroic comp and farmed you.

Then when they pass you on the last night by queing into a Ruin team, mysteriously your team instantly started queing into the same team you went like 15-15 with?

At least
come up
with something
believable

#102 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:48 PM

View Postfaction, on 07 December 2011 - 03:33 PM, said:

doesnt the op like constantly post about how he hates people being "elitist" and how "titles mean nothing"
its funny to me to see what blizz does to players i know or know of, so i made this thread. its hard to assign worth when theres so much dispute at the end of every season, and when blizz raffles off a r1 like in rampage 3v3. basically playing the ladders at the end of the season for titles is a whole different skill set than actually being good at arena combat.

Posted Image

#103 dappled

dappled
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 07 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

wow so i almost get porkz's r1 lol

#104 Dpsonroidz

Dpsonroidz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Ysera
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2402

Posted 07 December 2011 - 06:43 PM

View PostEurophoria, on 07 December 2011 - 04:56 PM, said:

I think there's a difference between taking rank 1 from Bilian who sits rating for 6 months via win trading vs. a team that qued a shitty comp into your double legendary heroic comp and farmed you.

The other SS team never even played our best comp and I wouldn't call them going 2-0 against our hunter comp in 20+ minute games being "farmed". I don't know why they didn't just queue into us as we were playing legit games against jahmili's team and climbed 50 rating. They legitimately got passed simple as that.

View PostEurophoria, on 07 December 2011 - 04:56 PM, said:

Then when they pass you on the last night by queing into a Ruin team, mysteriously your team instantly started queing into the same team you went like 15-15 with?

This part makes absolutely no sense to me...what team did we start queuing into that we went 15-15 against? We passed them farming jahmili in pretty close games, then they passed us playing a ruin team, then we passed them playing the ruin team, and then they lost to jahmilis team with a trade chat priest and then both teams got a few games off jahmili's team while they were tanking for someone's PR, but that part was inconsequential to the final standings we both got the same number of games off of them. They lost rank 1 when they lost to jahmili's team. We were able to run our best comp on the last night of queues and they weren't. Hey weren't you on the 3 am 5v5 team with abni + other guildies that was trying to feed your buddies before servers shutdown? 2-6 lmao...ok im done defending my nerd title from butthurt mal'ganis heroes, believe what you want don't care anymore. Sucks that we weren't able to do a mirror series and zunni couldn't be there the last night, it would have been close games, I think I saw him on earlier in the night while we were spam queueing but I dont know what was going on with the other team.

Edited by Dpsonroidz, 07 December 2011 - 06:49 PM.

#105 Porkz

Porkz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2096
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

Why does it take so long for a GM to respond. :(

#106 Waatlol

Waatlol
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • RBG: 2723
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:16 PM

lol
Posted Image

#107 Fadezz^

Fadezz^
  • Fadezz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/1/1/1/.

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:56 PM

View PostDpsonroidz, on 07 December 2011 - 06:43 PM, said:

The other SS team never even played our best comp and I wouldn't call them going 2-0 against our hunter comp in 20+ minute games being "farmed". I don't know why they didn't just queue into us as we were playing legit games against jahmili's team and climbed 50 rating. They legitimately got passed simple as that.

possibly because you didnt queue for the entire day until our pally/zunn were offline for 3 hours each lol we were here all day waiting while u sat on Dnagwn or w/e that chars name was :P (frank had an emergency and logged at 11 or 12 hadnt seen him for 6 days until yesterday, and zunn had work :( hes from paris +6 hours)

Where were u all week, logging off when we logged in even if we werent playing, i asked several times to play it out only to be met with "They wont play you, they are just going to wintrade unless you tie" joke or not at least the first part was true.

The key thing here is no one on my team cared about the title and i know its easy to say that (except arcan i feel bad for him he got f'd again like always), its our own fault not debating that we had about 3 months to play 10 more games during the active season to hit 2800 and we didnt coudlnt even get more than 3 people online in the last week, aside though poor arcan :(

Edited by Fadezz^, 07 December 2011 - 09:02 PM.

#108 Europhoria

Europhoria
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Blood
  • RBG: 2444

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:37 PM

View PostDpsonroidz, on 07 December 2011 - 06:43 PM, said:

We passed them farming jahmili in pretty close games

At least
come up
with something
believable

#109 Pattzi

Pattzi
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Terokkar
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:53 PM

View PostDonald, on 07 December 2011 - 05:48 PM, said:

its funny to me to see what blizz does to players i know or know of, so i made this thread. its hard to assign worth when theres so much dispute at the end of every season, and when blizz raffles off a r1 like in rampage 3v3. basically playing the ladders at the end of the season for titles is a whole different skill set than actually being good at arena combat.

There is no dispute about it at all, the only people who still think R1 means anything are people who either have massive egos, or are never close to R1 anyway (legitimately).

If people still think R1 means anything after S9 and S10, I think you're clinically insane.

#110 sParKLezZ

sParKLezZ
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy
  • LocationBoston

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:17 PM

seriously guys poor arcan

View PostKubz, on 06 September 2011 - 08:39 PM, said:

so i met this qt today who ive never seen before.
and ive seen everybody.
so i walked up to her.
and i was like.
who the fuck are you

#111 Deeklol

Deeklol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:51 PM

Poor arcan
Hey, add me on LoL :)

IGN: Keklyz

#112 sulphuric

sulphuric

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:11 PM

Laserfeet should have gotten the title.

Edited by Hollowlithic, 07 December 2011 - 11:11 PM.

#113 Ahlaundoh

Ahlaundoh
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Anetheron
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1990

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:53 PM

View PostTosan, on 07 December 2011 - 06:21 AM, said:

2) Your MLS tried to retake r1 and failed, not even close to a 99% win/loss.  Sorry your turbo inflated team from last season got hacked/disbanded and you had to try to retake it legit and failed miserably.
how did i fail miserably? it still had an 85%+ win loss and we could have easily pushed it to rank 1, but someone on my team was extremely emotionally unstable and i could care less, i have much more fun going 20-0 every game in LoL and losing

Edited by Ahlaundoh, 07 December 2011 - 11:56 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
pve the best

#114 Ahlaundoh

Ahlaundoh
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Anetheron
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1990

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:56 PM

View PostPorkz, on 07 December 2011 - 06:44 AM, said:

Apparently my sburn team beat fadesz team with a trade chat priest after i went to bed.
i beat fadezz in greens on my 5th and 6th alts, why does that surprise you LOL

Edited by Ahlaundoh, 07 December 2011 - 11:58 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
pve the best

#115 wizikgod

wizikgod
  • Wizikballer
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance 0/0/2/2/1/.

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:23 AM

View PostAhlaundoh, on 07 December 2011 - 11:53 PM, said:

how did i fail miserably? it still had an 85%+ win loss and we could have easily pushed it to rank 1, but someone on my team was extremely emotionally unstable and i could care less, i have much more fun going 20-0 every game in LoL and losing

omg carry me

#116 Unappealing

Unappealing
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/.

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:31 AM

View PostPorkz, on 07 December 2011 - 06:35 AM, said:

Lol im 100 percent sure ktpearie doesnt care enough to account share. And as for our sburn team we tanked our team to get jahmillis egirlfriend n jxzs main lock rank one. They lost 6-1 to bios team as rogue smage lock sham druid. I love how people randomly assume shit to stir the pot.
one smart possibly stupid/stupendous/sexy/saucy/s-ect. mage.

Edited by Unappealing, 08 December 2011 - 12:34 AM.

#117 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:48 AM

View PostAhlaundoh, on 07 December 2011 - 11:53 PM, said:

Eh I didn't mean it like "LOL TRY HARD AND FAIL TRASHCAN". I just mean you didn't do it aka failed (sounds insulting I know, not intended though).

I know what emotionally unstable partners are like; try having the first good priest you've ever played with disappear after 1 week to go on some emo "I hate my life" drug binge -_-;

#118 Fadezz^

Fadezz^
  • Fadezz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/1/1/1/.

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:48 AM

View PostAhlaundoh, on 07 December 2011 - 11:56 PM, said:

i beat fadezz in greens on my 5th and 6th alts, why does that surprise you LOL

when porkz beat us we were playing with randoms from guild to scrounge 2-4 pts as zunn/our pally werent on and yes you own man im bad we get it

#119 faction

faction
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:10 AM

View PostHollowlithic, on 07 December 2011 - 11:11 PM, said:

Laserfeet should have gotten the title.
laserfeet should get every title
dpsonroids is a cunt