• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 768

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:29 AM

View PostKtpearie, on 06 December 2011 - 02:57 PM, said:

What i'm getting out of that is that out of 37 words, you chose only to read 5 of them.  Moreover you chose only to read the 5 that followed the Post Script note.  

I'll reiterate my point.  It's not that big of a deal, if you were getting into bad positions that much then you simply need to rethink your positioning.  One sprint is enough to get out of most, if not all, 'O Fuck' situations.  You shouldn't be burning 12k mana on not getting sheeped anyways, you should be able to range/los that ish.

I don't only think it was used to "fix" positioning only. I def feel it was also good for getting outta situations where you as a paladin are being trained and freedom is down(whatever other things might go wrong). I do agree I haven't had an issue yet but, before I def enjoyed using or having 2 sprints back to back before the patch. We'll have to see deeper into the season if it really makes or breaks us for kiting.

#22 Ktpearie

Ktpearie
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Holy 0/2/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1542
  • 3v3: 1044
  • Location"\_( シ)_/"

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:02 PM

View PostWetworks, on 12 December 2011 - 09:29 AM, said:

I don't only think it was used to "fix" positioning only. I def feel it was also good for getting outta situations where you as a paladin are being trained and freedom is down(whatever other things might go wrong). I do agree I haven't had an issue yet but, before I def enjoyed using or having 2 sprints back to back before the patch. We'll have to see deeper into the season if it really makes or breaks us for kiting.

Saying it was only used to fix positioning was certainly an oversimplification of its various uses.  All I am saying is that while having 2 sprints was cool, losing the one that costed 12k mana does not inevitably change the game.  At least that is true for me, my play style will remain the same.
"\_( シ)_/"

#23 Apophiz

Apophiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Holy 1/0/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2314

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:37 AM

Had it on CD in 2s, just havin' fun running around - now 2s is even more boring :(

Posted Image

#24 Sol823

Sol823
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 0/2/0/1/0/1

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:30 AM

1. Step into RBG.
2. Lusting at Waterworks.
3. Aura Mastery.
4. SPAM HOLY RADIANCE ON EVERYONE.

jk.

#25 Lzrguns

Lzrguns
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

If you don't think this was a huge nerf you're sadly mistaken. Having to use Divine protection to sprint away makes you more vulnerable to the next inevitable stun. Using freedom-> Divine protection defeats the purpose of DP having 20% less damege reduction because you don't take damege. 99% of the times you get away after using freedom / DP, thus defeating the purpose of having the 20% damege reduc on it.

Now a good player would use freedom-holy radience, then when they get back on you, and you have no more freedom, pop DP and tank em up.

Thats ideal situation for tanking 2 melee or swaps etc

#26 Kelimepie

Kelimepie
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 2201

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:57 AM

View PostFluffyPuf, on 06 December 2011 - 01:52 PM, said:

Basically holy radiance is not a spell for us anymore in pvp having said that also as we all know the 2nd sprint -.-

Actually, i find it's the majority of my 5v5 healing when the other team has a boomkin or firemage. And i still use it 4-5 times in a 5s match when everyone dips below 80%. Quite useful... and I also think it's silly to have 2 sprints, our 1 sprint on a short cooldown seems more than enough.
Troll?

#27 ToonVendor

ToonVendor
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Retribution
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:12 AM

What kind of a name is waterworks?