Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Trinkets of choice S11


  • Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#1 Segathor

Segathor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 42
  • Talents: Affliction 2/1/2/1/2/0

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:20 PM

so with the upcoming 3-4 viable trinkets in pvp was thinking about running 2 trinkets as human with gemming everything to resillience +legendery - quesiton is what can be the best combo?

allready got the deathwing normal one - what would you suggest as the 2nd one? using raggy heroic one for now

#2 Enteyjin

Enteyjin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 134
  • Talents: Frost 0/1/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2572

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:10 PM

u trying to make people jelly? =(

#3 Supervagos

Supervagos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Posts: 66
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:19 PM

human scum :D

#4 unreasonableme

unreasonableme
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 171
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:37 PM

wtf is wrong with you, its clearly illegal to run legendary AND anal pve trinkets. I will report you to the authorities

#5 Callyfx

Callyfx
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 90
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/.

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:43 PM

just a question, i thought the fall of deathwing raid would come out next week?
or is it actually available on normal mode already? my friends say otherwise o.o

#6 Poseyx

Poseyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 1213
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • LocationNY

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:43 PM

this season is going to be very long dark and depressing as a melee :(((((
www.Twitch.tv/wushington - Multi Gladiator feral stream

Mrlindv - Youtube channel

#7 Shadowtwist

Shadowtwist
  • LocationRiyadh, Saudi Arabia

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:50 PM

View PostBrocatski, on 02 December 2011 - 06:43 PM, said:

this season is going to be very long dark and depressing as a Rdruid/Warr :(((((

Fixed

I know rogues and Ferals are going to enjoy this season more than anyone
Posted Image

#8 Segathor

Segathor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 42
  • Talents: Affliction 2/1/2/1/2/0

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:04 PM

View PostCallyfx, on 02 December 2011 - 06:43 PM, said:

just a question, i thought the fall of deathwing raid would come out next week?
or is it actually available on normal mode already? my friends say otherwise o.o

yeah its avaiable in normal difficulty- just not in LFR, thats how i got the trinket from spine.
any usefull info thugh?;p

#9 Orangejuicez

Orangejuicez

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:21 PM

@op how do u do ultraxion and blackhorn in lfr

Nifa said:

Having bladestorm in mind, I dont see the problem with this.

#10 Jackow

Jackow
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 874
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/.

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:30 PM

View PostLawlsz, on 02 December 2011 - 08:21 PM, said:

@op how do u do ultraxion and blackhorn in lfr
Im assuming he did it with his guild and not lfr considering he has a legendary.

#11 Orangejuicez

Orangejuicez

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:37 PM

hes got it on his lfr on the armory

Nifa said:

Having bladestorm in mind, I dont see the problem with this.

#12 Segathor

Segathor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 42
  • Talents: Affliction 2/1/2/1/2/0

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:49 PM

not possible to get those from LFR atm.
i did normal difficulty to get it from spine of deathwing - LFR unlocks on wensday then you can do both wings

#13 hertzuk

hertzuk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1497
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2615
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:29 PM

there's no possible way you couldn't already know the answer to this.



on topic I wonder if they will 'fix' either:

rag trinket proccing off you getting crit (although its probably still good)

The damage the AoE Shadowbolt thing does.



For human 2 best trinkets are probably the Deathwing one, and the other Static int/haste proc (unless the AOE bolt continues to do retarded damage).



Also, how much is the Legendary staff actually nerfed by? Dropping 2 trinkets AND weapons this season is going to be like, 1300 resi.

Edited by hertzuk, 02 December 2011 - 09:42 PM.

Posted Image


#14 misios

misios
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1419
  • Talents: Destruction
  • LocationNorway

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:45 PM

the proc trinket feels to proc so little, and it isnt up alot tbh
Posted Image

#15 Segathor

Segathor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 42
  • Talents: Affliction 2/1/2/1/2/0

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:31 PM

View Posthertzuk, on 02 December 2011 - 09:29 PM, said:

there's no possible way you couldn't already know the answer to this.



on topic I wonder if they will 'fix' either:

rag trinket proccing off you getting crit (although its probably still good)

The damage the AoE Shadowbolt thing does.



For human 2 best trinkets are probably the Deathwing one, and the other Static int/haste proc (unless the AOE bolt continues to do retarded damage).



Also, how much is the Legendary staff actually nerfed by? Dropping 2 trinkets AND weapons this season is going to be like, 1300 resi.


ofc while dropping those im gonna gem full resillience so its not 1300. and its nerfed by around 3-5% . still procs alot from what i tested.
and the proc trinket from deathwing is up even when you just cast corruption you instantly get 1 stack before it deals dmg. so its not that bad, going up to 10 quite fast

#16 dreschnuu99

dreschnuu99
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 228
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2346

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:09 AM

Got Cunning of the Cruel today, fucking op, scales with affliction mastery ( somewhat like 25k noncrit on 0resil)
Posted Image

#17 corcacdawuc

corcacdawuc
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 41
  • Talents: Demonology 0/0/1/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2309

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:36 AM

View PostSegathor, on 02 December 2011 - 11:31 PM, said:

ofc while dropping those im gonna gem full resillience so its not 1300. and its nerfed by around 3-5% . still procs alot from what i tested.


Actually it's nerfed by %50. Generally, what I saw on recount was about %10 of my total damage. Now, it's %5.

I did some bgs tonight with both trinkets that proc shadowbolt and haste. My damage was insane, most of the time out-damaged healers without even cs'ing or fearing.
But if I had to choose one of the three trinkets I would go with the one that procs shadowbolt. It's internal cd is 30 secs or so, and provides so much pressure.

Edited by corcacdawuc, 03 December 2011 - 11:51 PM.


#18 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 3344
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2795

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:56 AM

View Postcorcacdawuc, on 03 December 2011 - 05:36 AM, said:

Actually it's nerfed by %50. Generally, what I saw on recount was about %10 of my total damage. Now, it's %5.

I did some bgs tonight with both trinkets that proc shadowbolt and haste. My damage was insane, most of the time out-damaged healers without even cs'ing or fearing.
But if I had to choose one of the three trinkets I would go with the one that procs shadowbolt. It's internal cs is 30 secs or so, and provides so much pressure.

wow is your gear real

#19 hertzuk

hertzuk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1497
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2615
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:06 PM

View PostSegathor, on 02 December 2011 - 11:31 PM, said:

ofc while dropping those im gonna gem full resillience so its not 1300. and its nerfed by around 3-5% . still procs alot from what i tested.
and the proc trinket from deathwing is up even when you just cast corruption you instantly get 1 stack before it deals dmg. so its not that bad, going up to 10 quite fast


Yeah I see where you're coming from, but you're likely going to drop a small amount of int from the staff anyway, just due to ilvl, then you're going to be gemming resi over int just for the staff proc, which likely won't be worth the int you lost from gemming.

Well I say  'likely' won't be worth it, I have no idea on the proc chance of the staff now or the damage it does. But it's something to bare in mind.



Will of the Unbinding seems a solid choice though for sure.

Edited by hertzuk, 03 December 2011 - 12:06 PM.

Posted Image


#20 brosearch

brosearch
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 1338
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2269

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:02 PM

id say the best combo for a human would be the heroic rag trinket and the cunning of the cruel. both have static intel and both proc huge damage. what more could you ask for?

i can only imagine both those trinkets along with a legendary. it must be like having 2 warlocks on the team in one.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<