• EU-Ревущий фьорд
  • Вихрь
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2281
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:03 AM

View PostShawir, on 30 November 2011 - 04:58 AM, said:

you are actually quite stupid

i meant that as in everytime i was writing, i was thinking about the fact that you might have taken that nickname from some other retard

you come here trying to impress with your very little enlightenment about some random greek god, to make you think you're finally someone and you've had me there

god help you son... i wouldn't bet on you surviving long enough to do something with your meaningless life due to your damaged brain

Sure you were, even if that's true which I very much doubt it is, it just proves you're to inept to properly express yourself in words. The fact you call a Greek goddess* random amuses me, only goes to prove you're in fact the one with the damaged brain considering the lack of respect for the founders of civilization. Ill just repeat the word: uneducated.
Keep believing in god, you will need it explaining the things in life that are to hard for you to comprehend.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

#43 Shawir

Shawir
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 2477

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:04 AM

View PostMomohxo, on 30 November 2011 - 05:03 AM, said:

This is pathetic on so many ways

le ruthless gladiateur djblakipakix?

Posted Image

#44 Momohxo

Momohxo
  • Momohsnakex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 1152

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:06 AM

View PostShawir, on 30 November 2011 - 05:04 AM, said:

le ruthless gladiateur djblakipakix?

ZIZ IZ REZARDED

#45 Shawir

Shawir
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:06 AM

View PostAthená, on 30 November 2011 - 05:03 AM, said:

Sure you were, even if that's true which I very much doubt it is, it just proves you're to inept to properly express yourself in words. The fact you call a Greek goddess* random amuses me, only goes to prove you're in fact the one with the damaged brain considering the lack of respect for the founders of civilization. Ill just repeat the word: uneducated.
Keep believing in god, you will need it explaining the things in life that are to hard for you to comprehend.

you're actually falling for my bait son, i'm fuckin sad right now
thought you were at least half less stupid than i expected
FIGURED I WAS WRONG
anyway gotta put this thread back on rail, i mean,

fuckin gratz on ruthless minpojke, pojke

Posted Image

#46 Shawir

Shawir
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:07 AM

View PostMomohxo, on 30 November 2011 - 05:06 AM, said:

ZIZ IZ REZARDED

do i talk like that?

Posted Image

#47 RollinSix

RollinSix
  • Comeastldn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:07 AM

hahahaha man this is hilarious, hes foamin bcoz we couldnt give 2 shits about some god in greek MYTHology

#48 Athená

Athená
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Ревущий фьорд
  • Вихрь
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:08 AM

View PostRollinSix, on 30 November 2011 - 05:01 AM, said:

its 6am here kid

so because you're one hour ahead of me, i'm a kid?

ok calm down virgin nerd who posts on internet forums at 6am by the name of athena rofl dont start foamin at me because you are some fat ass motherfucker whos unable to do anythin proactive when he's bored

Calm down says you?
Ill depict that for your adolescent brain

View PostRollinSix, on 30 November 2011 - 05:01 AM, said:

its 6am here kid

so because you're one hour ahead of me, i'm a kid?

ok calm down virgin nerd who posts on internet forums at 6am by the name of athena rofl dont start foamin at me because you are some fat ass motherfucker whos unable to do anythin proactive when he's bored

Oh and do you call what you're doing proactive? You're just calling yourself out as much as me son. You got issues, going on the defensive that hard after just 'kid'.

Edited by Athená, 30 November 2011 - 05:09 AM.

#49 RollinSix

RollinSix
  • Comeastldn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:09 AM

the greek goddess of civilisation and also a 1 time gladiator in world of warcraft is about to have a tantrum m8s

#50 RollinSix

RollinSix
  • Comeastldn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:11 AM

View PostAthená, on 30 November 2011 - 05:08 AM, said:

Calm down says you?
Ill depict that for your adolescent brain

Oh and do you call what you're doing proactive? You're just calling yourself out as much as me son. You got issues, going on the defensive that hard after just 'kid'.

i dont see a correlation in insulting you and being mad fyi, also yeah i'm being proactive. sitting here in my white tank top benchin between posts and laughing at you is some pretty good entertainment, cheers

#51 Clarkgable

Clarkgable

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:35 PM

Haha this is just funny. It'a always nice to see shawir and ze gang argue. We all know how much shawir care about titles.

Oh those voice conversations in skype with shawir yelling himself husky at his other so called "mates". It's so god damn entertaining :D And yes, obviously very sad from the "real life" part of view.

Moar nolifer ragers to the game please. Bring it back to the way it was in TBC with the constant drama and flaming. I miss that shit.

Don't worry. I can type whatever I want. Cause I got r1's too :DD

actually, I do, jelly?

#52 Iamloco

Iamloco
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/1/1
  • RBG: 2249

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:59 PM

It's quite sad how low people can go to get a title, well deserved Minpojke xD.

I was playing in this so called "shitter" team. Yes, we were playing dogshit 95% of the games, but got it together in the end. The last night around 22 we just shaped the fuck up, swapped comp and won nearly everything we faced except Tharkum's team. We didn't even count on getting past 2.6 playing the comp, still it's quite hilarious how you make "ultimatums" to Obedobalíx during whole evening. We also said if we'd somehow manage to get the rating up, we won't go past your share. There's some respectable players within your teams, and some ppl in our team knew some of your players decently.

Minpojke quotes; "just don't login man" "go offline status on skype or w/e say that u got heavily dcd" "login & out all the time saying you're  getting ddosed"

Shawir quotes; "you first said you wouldn't go near 2600" "why did you log back in" "just drop a game, now"

This just seems desperate, or am I wrong?

p.s would've loved facing a warrior for a change.

It's even more sad how someone who spent countless of hours during the last week just ditches his own team like that, because he got some elitist nerds bashing him in a skype convo.

So MUCH for afew more pixels, but in my eyes you're just as bad as any other cheater - may it be ddos/wintrade.

Well deserved.  B)

Edited by Iamloco, 30 November 2011 - 03:02 PM.

#53 amecess

amecess
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:28 PM

Lost the little respect I had for the r1 people, simply amazing shit

#54 Blowi

Blowi
  • Moderators
  • Curse Premium
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:32 PM

mega pwn

#55 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1693
  • 3v3: 2124

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:42 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#56 Karifailzz

Karifailzz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/2/2/.
  • LocationEspoo, Finland

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:58 PM

We could've qued against you and won you any day of the week and you know that. The reason we didn't though is because there was no reason. Some 5v5 team with 60% w/l doesn't really seem like a threat now does it? More like a nuisance.

People had boosts to do, other teams to play in + our mage was away the last few days. All I know is that Pojke asked you to stop wasting our time and that the pally in your team promised you wouldn't and that you were just playing for fun. He was also making lots of excuses and lies so Shawir and Pojke got worried that we'd have to que above the team we were sharing with, but what happened between them and Obe ain't my business so I'll stay out of it.

#57 Nihx

Nihx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1747

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:01 PM

Haha, well pojke is a fat boy with no irl, so ofc will he do everything it takes to get the title he has been desperately trying to get all the time.
Its really sad and I guess most people just feel sorry for people like him.
So if this fills his sad life with joy, then gratz pojke :D yes, im a dog and I suck. NN.

#58 Shawir

Shawir
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:15 PM

View PostNihx, on 30 November 2011 - 10:01 PM, said:

Haha, well pojke is a fat boy with no irl, so ofc will he do everything it takes to get the title he has been desperately trying to get all the time.
Its really sad and I guess most people just feel sorry for people like him.
So if this fills his sad life with joy, then gratz pojke :D yes, im a dog and I suck. NN.

why are you even bashing the guy when you got ditched from a team with an outstanding 55% win ratio?

Posted Image

#59 Iamloco

Iamloco
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/1/1
  • RBG: 2249

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:03 AM

View PostKarifailzz, on 30 November 2011 - 09:58 PM, said:

We could've qued against you and won you any day of the week and you know that. The reason we didn't though is because there was no reason. Some 5v5 team with 60% w/l doesn't really seem like a threat now does it? More like a nuisance.

People had boosts to do, other teams to play in + our mage was away the last few days. All I know is that Pojke asked you to stop wasting our time and that the pally in your team promised you wouldn't and that you were just playing for fun. He was also making lots of excuses and lies so Shawir and Pojke got worried that we'd have to que above the team we were sharing with, but what happened between them and Obe ain't my business so I'll stay out of it.

Doesn't matter if you play on 20% winrate, aslong as u get it together when u need it right? And that's what we did. "All I know is that Pojke asked you to stop wasting our time" we said it several times, we won't break the share - but I guess it's too hard to understand those simple words. Also, what makes your  time more valuable than everyone elses?

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure we could've given you a goodgame the last night if you queue'd up - seeing you prolly would've had to queue with warrior. Just retarded to bash on the winrate, what matters is that we shaped up when we needed it right?

#60 Athená

Athená
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Ревущий фьорд
  • Вихрь
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:08 AM

View PostIamloco, on 01 December 2011 - 12:03 AM, said:

Doesn't matter if you play on 20% winrate, aslong as u get it together when u need it right? And that's what we did. "All I know is that Pojke asked you to stop wasting our time" we said it several times, we won't break the share - but I guess it's too hard to understand those simple words. Also, what makes your  time more valuable than everyone elses?

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure we could've given you a goodgame the last night if you queue'd up - seeing you prolly would've had to queue with warrior. Just retarded to bash on the winrate, what matters is that we shaped up when we needed it right?

Indeed, winloss means absolutely nothing in cata.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<