#1 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:54 PM

So S10 has ended in the US and is ending in the EU. Some of you think its a blessing and can finally obtain your precious rank1 titles or first time Gladiator titles, others curse that they never got within range and blame it on the teams that either exploited, cheated or just camped their rating since forever. Some blame it on classes other on their teammates and so on.

Now what I want to state is, remember that this is only a fucking game. For 10 seasons people have been wintrading/cheating/exploiting. It is no new thing. Even the well known, famous and high rated players will go as far as to try and disconnect eachother, use alts to snipe eachother, get friends to play their charachters all in all just to try and get rank1.

Rank1 is not about the title anymore, its about trashing as many people as you can if you dont get it, and if you do - well though luck, incoming 5 threads on AJ and General if you took it away from some well known players. People keep claiming that they don't care about rank1, despite having 5 rank1 titles already. Then after a while you see them in a thread and screenshots, flaming and trashing occurs, from the same player that "didnt care". You find out they play 8 hours a day, have 5 different teams and even try to make a living off playing wow (honestly, get a job and stop playing people to Gladiator, let the ones that can do it on their own after 10 seasons get their well deserved title). Rank1 apperently still matters a fuckton for those players, and I hope you know who some of you are I am refering too.

What happend to playing WoW for fun? If you don't get rank1 this Season, go for it next season. Skill isnt based off your titles. Learning the game, getting the right players is what it is all about and having fun. Not sitting 10 hours a day playing 3v3 on 5 chars, 2 boosts and sitting at home without a job nerdbombing and flaming on AJ.

Look at all the teams sharing rank1 titles all along, even with people they hate? (Minipojke wanted to share with Xandyin in 5v5 after trying to kick him from 3v3?? - why would u even trust a guy like that? yet so desperate to get a rank1 u want to share and get a shitty rank1 icon). The former rank1/2 team on EU-Cyclone this season (Aesthetics) couldn't get rank1 on Cyclone after we beat them a few times and decided to all spend 25 euros on migrating to get an ingame title, and now they are also sharing on EU-Frenzy 5v5 because everyone is afraid to man up (Omyx you're even Greek, how can u spend 25 euros on a migration when your country is falling apart  :lol: ).

Anyway dont judge people beforehand, if you claim them to be wintraders atleast have somewhat solid evidence (not asking for bulletproof evidence, we arent retarded like Blizzard PvP employees). An example of how EVERYONE just jumps on the wagon and grabs their pitchforks was when Hydra said he lost rank1 due to wintraders/MMR buggers.

http://hydramist.tv/...ug-out-of-hand/
http://hydramist.tv/...season-9-recap/

Apperently this HeyImMVPHisteria did everything to cheat their way to rank1. There was no evidence. Id like to refer to this thread:

http://felicwow.blog...308008215486368

Screenshots and the story from Allyana on how they actually beat Hydra, despite him trying to queue with 3 different setups, with 20+ different players (just a random number i pulled out my ass). Even being seen inside 3v3 arena against his former guildmates at 1am (that should be enough for any OTHER team to be named and shamed).

TD:DR It's a game, enjoy it and if you lost and you didn't get your title this season try again next season - Minipojke is a perfect example of this, gz on Rank1

If you don't like it stop playing it, simple. You can't live off boosting people in WoW forever, and you can't live off Gladiator titles you bought yourself, when people play with you they judge you by skill not titles. Beating people is fun, especially if they have rank1 titles - they have something to defend, you don't. Cya

Edited by averagepriestz, 29 November 2011 - 06:04 PM.

#2 Chaals

Chaals
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/1/0/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2800
  • 3v3: 3074
  • 5v5: 2729
  • RBG: 2144

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:03 PM

well that was a short season

#3 Xhanon

Xhanon
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2280
  • LocationDenmark

Yay  :lol:

#4 Tristràn

Tristràn
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 2/1/2/1/2/0

<--Santa knight

Edited by Tristràn, 29 November 2011 - 06:12 PM.

#5 thrudgel

thrudgel
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2207

it's an addiction of course people will get emo, lose their house friends family, fail school, lose their job, etc.
and ultimately get upset over a game because of what they sacrificed irl to get virtual things

#6 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:04 PM

View PostChaals, on 29 November 2011 - 06:03 PM, said:

well that was a short season

fuck :D fixed!

#7 Exumbra

Exumbra
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Durotan
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1728
  • RBG: 2012

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:04 PM

This is actually one of the few decent posts I've read on AJ in a while. Not even trolling here.

#8 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:09 PM

View PostExumbra, on 29 November 2011 - 06:04 PM, said:

This is actually one of the few decent posts I've read on AJ in a while. Not even trolling here.

Don't worry I make plenty of retarded posts myself to make up for it.

#9 Pinkrangerz

Pinkrangerz
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Staghelm
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:21 PM

Great post, agree with everything.
in b4 "DAT IS 2 LONG I AINT READIN ALL DAT LOL ESSAY LOL NICE STORY BRO"

#10 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:34 PM

"Remember to take all things in moderation, even World of Warcraft."
Posted Image

#11 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:37 PM

View Postaveragepriestz, on 29 November 2011 - 05:54 PM, said:

So S10 has ended in the US and is ending in the EU. Some of you think its a blessing and can finally obtain your precious rank1 titles or first time Gladiator titles, others curse that they never got within range and blame it on the teams that either exploited, cheated or just camped their rating since forever. Some blame it on classes other on their teammates and so on.

Now what I want to state is, remember that this is only a fucking game. For 10 seasons people have been wintrading/cheating/exploiting. It is no new thing. Even the well known, famous and high rated players will go as far as to try and disconnect eachother, use alts to snipe eachother, get friends to play their charachters all in all just to try and get rank1.

Rank1 is not about the title anymore, its about trashing as many people as you can if you dont get it, and if you do - well though luck, incoming 5 threads on AJ and General if you took it away from some well known players. People keep claiming that they don't care about rank1, despite having 5 rank1 titles already. Then after a while you see them in a thread and screenshots, flaming and trashing occurs, from the same player that "didnt care". You find out they play 8 hours a day, have 5 different teams and even try to make a living off playing wow (honestly, get a job and stop playing people to Gladiator, let the ones that can do it on their own after 10 seasons get their well deserved title). Rank1 apperently still matters a fuckton for those players, and I hope you know who some of you are I am refering too.

What happend to playing WoW for fun? If you don't get rank1 this Season, go for it next season. Skill isnt based off your titles. Learning the game, getting the right players is what it is all about and having fun. Not sitting 10 hours a day playing 3v3 on 5 chars, 2 boosts and sitting at home without a job nerdbombing and flaming on AJ.

Look at all the teams sharing rank1 titles all along, even with people they hate? (Minipojke wanted to share with Xandyin in 5v5 after trying to kick him from 3v3?? - why would u even trust a guy like that? yet so desperate to get a rank1 u want to share and get a shitty rank1 icon). The former rank1/2 team on EU-Cyclone this season (Aesthetics) couldn't get rank1 on Cyclone after we beat them a few times and decided to all spend 25 euros on migrating to get an ingame title, and now they are also sharing on EU-Frenzy 5v5 because everyone is afraid to man up (Omyx you're even Greek, how can u spend 25 euros on a migration when your country is falling apart  :lol: ).

Anyway dont judge people beforehand, if you claim them to be wintraders atleast have somewhat solid evidence (not asking for bulletproof evidence, we arent retarded like Blizzard PvP employees). An example of how EVERYONE just jumps on the wagon and grabs their pitchforks was when Hydra said he lost rank1 due to wintraders/MMR buggers.

http://hydramist.tv/...ug-out-of-hand/
http://hydramist.tv/...season-9-recap/

Apperently this HeyImMVPHisteria did everything to cheat their way to rank1. There was no evidence. Id like to refer to this thread:

http://felicwow.blog...308008215486368

Screenshots and the story from Allyana on how they actually beat Hydra, despite him trying to queue with 3 different setups, with 20+ different players (just a random number i pulled out my ass). Even being seen inside 3v3 arena against his former guildmates at 1am (that should be enough for any OTHER team to be named and shamed).

TD:DR It's a game, enjoy it and if you lost and you didn't get your title this season try again next season - Minipojke is a perfect example of this, gz on Rank1

If you don't like it stop playing it, simple. You can't live off boosting people in WoW forever, and you can't live off Gladiator titles you bought yourself, when people play with you they judge you by skill not titles. Beating people is fun, especially if they have rank1 titles - they have something to defend, you don't. Cya
Idd, better to fuck it all and spend 50 for star wars.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#12 minic

minic
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 1149

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:44 PM

You're not my mother.

#13 Momohxo

Momohxo
  • Momohsnakex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • RBG: 1152

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:51 PM

You're so fake....its unreal

#14 cochonhalal

cochonhalal
  • Turnedlife
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Assassination 1/0/0/0/2/.

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

View Postameego, on 29 November 2011 - 06:48 PM, said:

Good post, but you should remove that players name because it kind of takes from your argument.

who is minipojke and xandyin? I know two similar names though, minpojke and xandyn.

• Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:08 PM

View PostPangpang, on 29 November 2011 - 07:03 PM, said:

who is minipojke and xandyin? I know two similar names though, minpojke and xandyn.
Not sure about Minipojke, but the few posts I've seen from Xandyin in OT were all shit talking and pathetic.

#16 Fatvirg1n

Fatvirg1n
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:08 PM

Using trash talking as a means to...preach against trash talking?????????

The 5th paragraph of your noble rant destroyed the legitimacy of your entire post.

#17 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:09 PM

Arh well I'm not trying to say I'm perfect. I remember what it was like playing for rank1. Getting it and losing it (S8 for example on my main).

I've been reported and banned aswell by guildmates for playing another Paladin to rank1 aswell and such.

Shit happens, I didn't cry in a corner about it.

View Postameego, on 29 November 2011 - 07:08 PM, said:

Not sure about Minipojke, but the few posts I've seen from Xandyin in OT were all shit talking and pathetic.

He was referring to the poster saying I should not mention names in my post. Besides that, he said I didn't since I misspelled both names (Minpojke and Xandyn).

- And yeah I included names, but this is personal post and not coming from any official sources. Hate it or love it.

Edited by averagepriestz, 29 November 2011 - 07:11 PM.

#18 cochonhalal

cochonhalal
  • Turnedlife
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Assassination 1/0/0/0/2/.

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:10 PM

View Postameego, on 29 November 2011 - 07:08 PM, said:

there isnt any minipojke or xandyin.

#19 Minpojke

Minpojke
  • Minpojke
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2403
  • 3v3: 2652
  • 5v5: 957
  • RBG: 2210

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:12 PM

I cba to read what you wrote but i guess u wrote something similar to karma is a bitch or w/e and karma wasnt a bitch last season, lost it because my partner chosed irl over wow the last 2 days and i was fine with it, so the cheating r2 team (xandyn) which we were 4-0 against wintraded over us :)
www.twitch.tv/Minpojke

#20 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

View PostMinpojke, on 29 November 2011 - 07:12 PM, said:

I cba to read what you wrote but i guess u wrote something similar to karma is a bitch or w/e and karma wasnt a bitch last season, lost it because my partner chosed irl over wow the last 2 days and i was fine with it, so the cheating r2 team (xandyn) which we were 4-0 against wintraded over us :)

I encouraged people to take your approach and just try again next season and succeed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<