God
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:36 AM

Lol since cata nobody really fanbois hydra in my opinion

Because with the class changes, there is no way for even the best players to separate themselves from the average.

Thats what happens when a game gets dumbed down.

#22 Ahgwdafwded

Ahgwdafwded
  • Fùn
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

Because with the class changes, there is no way for even the best players to separate themselves from the average.

how come he was the best? he was clicking himself and party targets ;9 but who i am to judge a 1800 rated kitty cleave hero
Posted Image

#23 yysnake

yysnake
  • Ysnaake
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 768

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:00 PM

This man speaks the truth.

Also, glad-buyers are fucking annoying lately, we just fought a tard cleave (dk/ret/shaman) with our alts and let me tell you, they had a PERFECT CC chain on me.

Quite unusual for 1700 rated players, and we're at 2k MMR with our alts.

#24 polycarp

polycarp
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Deathwing
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:10 AM

who?

I try and kit but really does not good. Then to top the cake i get hit all the time for 11k kill shot... comeon bliz really?

#25 zaqqaz

zaqqaz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:10 AM

This man speaks the truth.

Also, glad-buyers are fucking annoying lately, we just fought a tard cleave (dk/ret/shaman) with our alts and let me tell you, they had a PERFECT CC chain on me.

Quite unusual for 1700 rated players, and we're at 2k MMR with our alts.

You know i leveled a Horde alt RMP and in both 2v2 and 3v3 we did 20-0 with more or less perfect CC on our way to like 2100.. Could be that too you know... Just sayin'
Spoiler

#26 yysnake

yysnake
  • Ysnaake
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:23 AM

You know i leveled a Horde alt RMP and in both 2v2 and 3v3 we did 20-0 with more or less perfect CC on our way to like 2100.. Could be that too you know... Just sayin'

I know 2 teams that are glad buyers with tard cleave, simply because good players can kill the healer fast enough without the other team having the experience or the "skill" to counter that. Pop everything and nuke the healer down, it's quite easy, we played tard cleave on our alts and got to 2.1k without a problem, had ~80% win ratio.

Wanted to go 2.3k with that comp but just couldn't be arsed since we played our Junglecleave to 2.3k earlier that evening and we got there quite fast until we started meeting nothing else but Shadowplays.

#27 Enderox

Enderox
  • Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:42 AM

Looks like Hydra should work for Blizzard, they both share the love for money - and not the game.

#28 Kakio

Kakio
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Protection
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:36 AM

ysmerion, cant say jungle cleave is that much more skilled then retard cleave tbh :P

Posted Image

#29 yysnake

yysnake
  • Ysnaake
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:12 AM

ysmerion, cant say jungle cleave is that much more skilled then retard cleave tbh :P

Trust me mate, at 2.4k+ you need pretty good skills as junglecleave because all you meet is lock/shaman/x and it's mostly either Shadowplay or RLS, both counters (unless it is Ruins, where we stand a good chance).

Just the other night, we played 11 games:
1 - kittycleave (won)
6 - RLS (won 2)
3 - Shadowplay (lost all)
1 - MLS (won)

Up to 2.2k, yeah, it's herp-derp ride, but after that...

But we abandoned JC ^^

#30 Kakio

Kakio
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:07 AM

u should also stand a good chance in RoV.
and i mean most teams will find things to become more difficult when u get up towards that rating ;)

Posted Image

#31 YndigoDS

YndigoDS
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 960

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:29 AM

If you acctually think jungle cleave is as brainless as a tunnel healer cleave you're ignorant as fuck, and really need to shut your mouth.

And no, im not saying jungle cleave is the most skilled setup of all times.
Posted Image

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1866

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:50 AM

no offense man but junglecleave instant cc is retarded, you can get feared, then cloned, trapped out of clone (no need to scatter), scatter afterwards, monkey blind, silencing shot, cyclone, bearstun, fear is off cd again the cycle continues.

and with a shaman it's the same just with hex and you'll have to scatter first before trapping.
Posted Image

#33 yysnake

yysnake
  • Ysnaake
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:02 PM

no offense man but junglecleave instant cc is retarded, you can get feared, then cloned, trapped out of clone (no need to scatter), scatter afterwards, monkey blind, silencing shot, cyclone, bearstun, fear is off cd again the cycle continues.

and with a shaman it's the same just with hex and you'll have to scatter first before trapping.

Indeed it is, but MLS has a retarded instant CC chain as well, plus two longest lockouts in game.

#34 Kakio

Kakio
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:21 PM

If you acctually think jungle cleave is as brainless as a tunnel healer cleave you're ignorant as fuck, and really need to shut your mouth.

And no, im not saying jungle cleave is the most skilled setup of all times.

wow calm the fuck down dude.

just cause u play/have played the comp doesnt mean u need to defend it. Its like people finding the need to defend their class if its accused of being OP. Like they are worries blizz will see the complains and nerf them.

would be really bloody nice if you would say why u think junglecleave takes more skill instead of just stating that it does, since we obviously disagree.

1. tunnel healer teams dont only tunnel healer at that rating, if they do then they dont belong at that rating. At that rating they will do quick swaps, with cc.

2. Throwing out instant cc in a chain takes a certain amount of skill, but cant really say that its anything that actually raises the "skill requirment" of doing the comp succesfully. I mean, its not that hard to say "trapping" "cycloning" and look for when the previous cc expires to replace with ur own. ESPECIALLY when its instant. If u need to cast, then u need to time in the fake casts and a lot more things can go wrong.

edit: This is my opinion, not what im claiming is a fact. (as this is a purely opinion based discussion as what we are actually discussing is what is considered skill and what the skill requirments of the 2 are)

Posted Image

#35 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:05 AM

For those that enjoyed the interview - I made another one, but this time in German.

Bastian Schmoll aka Kajn from Aegwynn-EU answered my questions:
http://forscherliga-...pic.php?t=10510
http://www.facebook....361872180507528

#36 Rafiq

Rafiq
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • RBG: 1870

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:42 PM

For those that enjoyed the interview - I made another one, but this time in German.

Bastian Schmoll aka Kajn from Aegwynn-EU answered my questions:
http://forscherliga-...pic.php?t=10510
http://www.facebook....361872180507528

Did you now?
Gonna be doin on thing and one thing only killin gnatzis.

#37 Iesdi

Iesdi
  • Members

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:49 AM

Hydra is by far the most clever WoW player I have ever seen.
Even the fact that we had the chance to exchange few words makes my life nearly complete.

To be honest, I'm a sucky arena player, I always was.

But you know, when you don't know something that is simple for others (more skilled players) and you see it in action, you are like wooaaahhh... Hydra is that person that makes the whole WoW community being like wwwwoooooaaaaahhhhh... So I know that it's not only me. I'm not that pathetic.

Seriously, great respect to that guy. His signatures reminded me of a moto I am trying to follow in my life: People got dreams, I got plans.

Great interview, just great! Someday this guy is going to write a fucking book!

#38 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:05 AM

Even the fact that we had the chance to exchange few words makes my life nearly complete.

But you know, when you don't know something that is simple for others (more skilled players) and you see it in action, you are like wooaaahhh... Hydra is that person that makes the whole WoW community being like wwwwoooooaaaaahhhhh... So I know that it's not only me. I'm not that pathetic.

Seriously, great respect to that guy. His signatures reminded me of a moto I am trying to follow in my life: People got dreams, I got plans.

Dude, get off his dick.
Posted Image

#39 YndigoDS

YndigoDS
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 960

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:51 AM

dude what
Posted Image

#40 wiren19

wiren19
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:04 AM

Strong nuthug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<