#1 intensive1

intensive1
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bloodfeather
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:39 PM

I was looking through the talents and i can't find mind spike anywhere, yet our talent Serendipity uses it for an instant MB?

http://us.battle.net...t-calculator#XZ!

#2 Guest_Talbadar_*

Guest_Talbadar_*

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:44 PM

I'd be more concerned about the lack of Devouring Plague, but I'd rest SOMEWHAT assured that this is an incomplete list of abilities.

#3 XtraT

XtraT
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Uldum
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

Looking at the Serendipity talent it is safe to assume Mind Spike not showing is just a bug.

#4 Reclaimer

Reclaimer
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Elune
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:59 PM

View PostTalbadar, on 23 November 2011 - 05:44 PM, said:

I'd be more concerned about the lack of Devouring Plague, but I'd rest SOMEWHAT assured that this is an incomplete list of abilities.

Mass Dispel didn't make it in either but I really don't know what's going to be happening with it. If you notice Shadowy Apparitions that the current number of Apparitions is a 'X' instead of 4 on the tooltip. Fear Ward isn't there and it would really stink if they actually did remove it along with Devouring Plague, Sin and Punishment, and Mind Spike from what I've noticed so far. It doesn't seem like it but when you check everything out, we are missing a lot of abilities. It might be safe to say that the abilities that don't show up now; are being changed to something different.

Edited by Reclaimer, 23 November 2011 - 07:01 PM.

#5 Guest_Talbadar_*

Guest_Talbadar_*

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:05 PM

View PostReclaimer, on 23 November 2011 - 06:59 PM, said:

Mass Dispel didn't make it in either but I really don't know what's going to be happening with it. If you notice Shadowy Apparitions that the current number of Apparitions is a 'X' instead of 4 on the tooltip. Fear Ward isn't there and it would really stink if they actually did remove it along with Devouring Plague, Sin and Punishment, and Mind Spike from what I've noticed so far. It doesn't seem like it but when you check everything out, we are missing a lot of abilities. It might be safe to say that the abilities that don't show up now; are being changed to something different.
Well I think they may be changing classes on their own pace because Mages are definitely not the same as the previously calculator released a few weeks back.

#6 Konfu

Konfu
  • Junkies

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:50 PM

This is still pre-alpha, as it is now, we would have empty bars as shadow, so lets just wait :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<