Hey folks, as you know the season is soon going to wrap up and many people are asking questions about what are the exact requirements for the highly coveted Gladiator Title and the end of the season mount reward are. We've taken the time to fully explain the requirements!
Requirements for the Gladiator Title:
- Your team needs to be within the top .5% of your Battlegroup's active teams (Check out the Gladiator Title Calculator to see the cutoff)
- Your character needs to be within 100 personal rating of the team rating (If your rating is higher than the team rating this does not apply, and you will still get your title).
- Your character needs to have played 20% of the total games played by the team for this season.
- Your character needs to be level 85.
- Your team needs to be in either the 3v3 or 5v5 bracket.
There are a lot of misconceptions about what the exact requirements are. Here's some of them:
- My team will be "inactive" if I don't play during the last few weeks.
- There needs to be two people in the team that meet the requirements.
- Your account needs to be active when titles/rewards are handed out.
- The team has no players in it.
- The team has nobody in it that meets the Personal Rating requirements (within 100 PR of the Team Rating).
- The team does not have more then 20 games played for the season.
- The team has no members who have played 20% of the total games played during the season.
*Your in game team ranking is your actual ranking. It does not include inactive teams that are higher rated then you.
Now, if you haven't qualified for the Gladiator Title, it does not mean that you're are not going to receive any reward at all. The Duelist, Rival and Challenger Titles are up for grabs as well. The requirements for these titles are exactly the same as for the Gladiator title with the exception of one thing: Instead of being in the top .5%, they have less stringent requirements about where your team's standing needs to be at the end of the season.
Title Standing Percentiles:
- Gladiator - 0.5%
- Duelist - 0.5% - 3.0%
- Rival - 3% - 10%
- Challenger - 10% - 35%
And the last but not least, the title that we must talk about is the Ruthless Gladiator Title. This is the most prestigious title given to a single team in each ladder, 3v3 and 5v5, in each Battlegroup. If you're one of the lucky few who has fought hard throughout the season to secure the Ruthless Gladiator Title, congratulations!
Also, here's a nifty macro to check your ranking in game: (thanks to Schnorki)
/script for i=1,3 do t,s,r,_,_,tp,_,_,pp,ra,p=GetArenaTeam(i) pl=(floor((pp/tp*100*10^2)+0.5))/10^2 ChatFrame1:AddMessage(""..s.."v"..s..": Team <"..t.."> is rank "..ra.." with "..r.." rating. ("..p.." personal, "..pl.."% played)") end
We'd like to give a big thanks to Maarkoo for originally posting much of this information in this thread.