• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:15 PM

Just not all that interesting to watch. I know enhance has bad damage, and it's role is basically limited to control + stormstrike/lash damage and hoping they do more than 40k.. but even so t-t

your rdruid is very good though

Posted Image

#42 Tressy

Tressy
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 768

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:19 PM

Was...That...Tim Westwood O.O

#43 Mity

Mity
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • LocationOKC

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:20 PM

TIMWESTWOODTV
@shitixmikesays

#44 Phillol

Phillol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2278

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:38 PM

trinket fear 5 seconds in all i saw

#45 Diablous

Diablous
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 1/1/2/0/1/2

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:12 AM

Wasn't sure if druid would dispel me. Drainy used to be even more bad that he is today. The game might seem confusing, but this is due the factor that u only hear my voice(and wobbles).

Druid in this setup wont cyclone anyone, since we don't afford for mistakes, and outlasting is the best strategy. Druid constantly needs to be aware of the switches and keep the hots running on max duration. Case u haven't seen
www.Diablous.eu - Enhancement since 2004
Youtube
Facebook
Twitter

#46 Falla

Falla
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:15 AM

Is that even music? sounds like car alarms and police sirens to me

#47 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:44 AM

View PostbIlliAn, on 21 November 2011 - 06:02 PM, said:

Zero cyclone->Saps or hex->saps->blind, didn't shamanstic rage during their burst against you, trinketed a fear that didn't need to be trinketed, the second time around you trinketed a 6 second nova...

Not that in-depth of an analysis of the game, but overall it wasn't an impressive game. You sat on a mage until the priest ran oom when a decent CC chain would've ended the game at 3-4 minutes.
lord bilian, tell me what i do wrong in my videos so that i may be the perfect priest aswell

Posted Image

#48 bIlliAn

bIlliAn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:39 AM

View PostDonald, on 22 November 2011 - 12:44 AM, said:

lord bilian, tell me what i do wrong in my videos so that i may be the perfect priest aswell
Just a quick glance at this video:

Game 2: What really cost the game was the fear into cyclone, even though your teammate called his clone. Could've used hexes on shaman following the cyclone, which did happen, but the shaman was getting 2-3 globals off before another CC. The rogue was on you, yes, but you should've been chasing down the shaman and trying to get a fear every 24 seconds, once he's in the open he'll get cycloned or hexed which are both usually up. The split DPS was horrendous, the mind controls are useless in these games especially against a shock/kick/spell lock, the mind spike before blind to remove all dots was a huge mistake. Shaman should've magma totem'd around your blind.

Game 3: Extremely bad positioning, you got a great double fear and forced 2 trinkets (I can't tell if one trinketed and dispelled the other), should've been followed up with a hex or instant clone on healer to put them behind. Switching pillars was a huge mistake, wasted time healing yourself when you could've stayed near your shaman. I facepalmed at "I'm going to hit this hunter really hard" when the paladin was at 25-35% and your fear was up. Could've feared priest, finished paladin, but instead you're just tab targeting.

Stopped watching after that, seems that the problem is clean targeting together, and CC chains, communication is decent.. I would assume that most of the games that you lose, it's because you never kill anything and either your shaman eats 3-4 CC's (doubtful), or your shaman dies (likely). Your shaman does a relatively good job from what I've seen at keeping you guys topped off, I'd take advantage of this and fix your positioning a little bit to stay near him, abuse LOS against hunters, and listen to your druid and just assist his targeting. Rather than dispelling the priest in the second game, your time would've been better spent dispelling paladin or hunter, especially if the priest wasn't the kill target. I don't know if people at this point in the game spam dispel on priest dots or not, but if not, dot before dispelling, and don't DoT the hex target. Make sure that your team clearly states kill target, off-kill, shaman-shock target, and hex target. This will make it so that you can easily double-dot and swap, while shaman's hex isn't instantly broken, and will make games generally more smooth, rather then just stating "I'm attacking X"

Edited by bIlliAn, 22 November 2011 - 02:46 AM.

Life is Good
Facebook | Bodyspace

#49 sParKLezZ

sParKLezZ
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy
  • LocationBoston

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:47 AM

View PostIceFoxx, on 21 November 2011 - 08:42 PM, said:

I know Billian never fucks up or ever makes a mistake :)

YO HE TRINKED A TRAP WHEN HE HAD SNAKE TRAP DOTS ON HIM ONCE I SWEAR TO GOD TRUE STORY

View PostKubz, on 06 September 2011 - 08:39 PM, said:

so i met this qt today who ive never seen before.
and ive seen everybody.
so i walked up to her.
and i was like.
who the fuck are you

#50 Tuxer

Tuxer
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2201
  • 3v3: 2131

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:02 AM

Bilian probably top 5 priests to ever play the game.
Soul Brother #2
I am the reincarnation of Yeezus
http://www.twitch.tv/TuxerTV
#420dank

#51 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:08 AM

View PostbIlliAn, on 22 November 2011 - 02:39 AM, said:

Just a quick glance at this video:

Game 2: What really cost the game was the fear into cyclone, even though your teammate called his clone. Could've used hexes on shaman following the cyclone, which did happen, but the shaman was getting 2-3 globals off before another CC. The rogue was on you, yes, but you should've been chasing down the shaman and trying to get a fear every 24 seconds, once he's in the open he'll get cycloned or hexed which are both usually up. The split DPS was horrendous, the mind controls are useless in these games especially against a shock/kick/spell lock, the mind spike before blind to remove all dots was a huge mistake. Shaman should've magma totem'd around your blind.

Game 3: Extremely bad positioning, you got a great double fear and forced 2 trinkets (I can't tell if one trinketed and dispelled the other), should've been followed up with a hex or instant clone on healer to put them behind. Switching pillars was a huge mistake, wasted time healing yourself when you could've stayed near your shaman. I facepalmed at "I'm going to hit this hunter really hard" when the paladin was at 25-35% and your fear was up. Could've feared priest, finished paladin, but instead you're just tab targeting.

Stopped watching after that, seems that the problem is clean targeting together, and CC chains, communication is decent.. I would assume that most of the games that you lose, it's because you never kill anything and either your shaman eats 3-4 CC's (doubtful), or your shaman dies (likely). Your shaman does a relatively good job from what I've seen at keeping you guys topped off, I'd take advantage of this and fix your positioning a little bit to stay near him, abuse LOS against hunters, and listen to your druid and just assist his targeting. Rather than dispelling the priest in the second game, your time would've been better spent dispelling paladin or hunter, especially if the priest wasn't the kill target. I don't know if people at this point in the game spam dispel on priest dots or not, but if not, dot before dispelling, and don't DoT the hex target. Make sure that your team clearly states kill target, off-kill, shaman-shock target, and hex target. This will make it so that you can easily double-dot and swap, while shaman's hex isn't instantly broken, and will make games generally more smooth, rather then just stating "I'm attacking X"
pass.

Posted Image

#52 Rod

Rod
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightbringer
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Combat
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:13 AM

how depressing

#53 Jeffylol

Jeffylol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1719
  • 3v3: 1605

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:01 PM

View PostZiqoo, on 21 November 2011 - 06:07 PM, said:

hex&sap shares dr

I lol'd that a player with access doens't even know those kind of spells/abilitys shares DR...
Legendariska dolkar.

#54 rghxwhfgjfdk

rghxwhfgjfdk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:52 PM

View PostDiablous, on 22 November 2011 - 12:12 AM, said:

Drainy used to be even more bad that he is today.

? I think he played the best in ur team, n thts not rly nice to say eitherway

#55 Diablous

Diablous
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:04 PM

View Postnikiboi, on 22 November 2011 - 01:52 PM, said:

? I think he played the best in ur team, n thts not rly nice to say eitherway
Don't get me wrong, he plays fine. I'm currently playing with Summerkarma and him in 3s. I know exactly what I'm on about, and to someone else it might sound rude. It's easily to comment about his gameplay in my videos, since you only see success, wait till I post videos of us losing games. Most of our loses are because of druid not keeping up the hots and me dying in a shatter.

But then again, you can think whatever you wish.
Youtube
Facebook
Twitter

#56 niksii

niksii
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy
  • LocationFinland

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:32 PM

View PostDiablous, on 22 November 2011 - 02:04 PM, said:

Don't get me wrong, he plays fine. I'm currently playing with Summerkarma and him in 3s. I know exactly what I'm on about, and to someone else it might sound rude. It's easily to comment about his gameplay in my videos, since you only see success, wait till I post videos of us losing games. Most of our loses are because of druid not keeping up the hots and me dying in a shatter.

But then again, you can think whatever you wish.

most of ur losses is probly cuz u have a rdruid in ur team. i've faced ur team several times and i can say the rdruid played good every game. u've played with him for ages as well i dunno why u'd keep playing w him if he's so bad?
ps. u shudn't flame ur own partners

#57 Diablous

Diablous
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:44 PM

View Postniksii, on 22 November 2011 - 04:32 PM, said:

most of ur losses is probly cuz u have a rdruid in ur team. i've faced ur team several times and i can say the rdruid played good every game. u've played with him for ages as well i dunno why u'd keep playing w him if he's so bad?
ps. u shudn't flame ur own partners

We haven't played with him for ages. And since u don't know, he went on vacation when we reached 2.8 and stopped. It just might seem that he played so good(no doubt he did), since we were farming ur team since we last met.
ps. I know ur writing this to me just to troll me, next time write me in skype first, before writing on AJ. That way we avoid all the drama.
Youtube
Facebook
Twitter

#58 narack

narack
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:32 PM

But AJ is for drama =(

#59 RealShin

RealShin
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Arcane
  • RBG: 2064
  • LocationFrance

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:28 PM

Hyd'bro s11 we take r1 together again <3.

Kiss noobs

#60 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1878
  • 3v3: 2351
  • 5v5: 864

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:10 AM

View PostDiablous, on 22 November 2011 - 12:12 AM, said:

Druid in this setup wont cyclone anyone, since we don't afford for mistakes, and outlasting is the best strategy. Druid constantly needs to be aware of the switches and keep the hots running on max duration.
Is there even any point in having a druid then? Wouldn't a pala be better? I'm really just interested, what does a resto druid bring to these comps?
Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<