Photo

Why not 1v1 arena?

• Please log in to reply
241 replies to this topic

#241 Telanstus

Telanstus
  • Members

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:41 AM

Threads like this are why I am no longer into serious pvp, all the people against the idea are against it for irrational reasons so they proceed to spout nonsense like a bunch of monkeys. While the 1v1 bracket is a good idea for people who don't like group pvp, people who suck at duels will always be against it because they will get their feelings hurt. pvp never has been and never will be balanced, this is a primarily pve game stop treating it like a pvp game.

And on a side note theres no reason not to have a 1v1 bracket, they are adding pokémon after all.

#242 bandet

bandet
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/0/2/0/1/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:49 AM

Threads like this are why I am no longer into serious pvp, all the people against the idea are against it for irrational reasons so they proceed to spout nonsense like a bunch of monkeys. While the 1v1 bracket is a good idea for people who don't like group pvp, people who suck at duels will always be against it because they will get their feelings hurt. pvp never has been and never will be balanced, this is a primarily pve game stop treating it like a pvp game.

And on a side note theres no reason not to have a 1v1 bracket, they are adding pokémon after all.

"If it allows the opportunity for someone to actually do better than me in ANYTHING, regardless of the fact that it contains no tangible benefits, it is a bad idea. Because, you know, I am the best ever, so it just doesn't make sense for someone to be able to beat me."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<