• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

Yea apart from those teams playing shit.

Sure they might not have played the best they couldof- but they sure as hell did play alot better than most fmps and mls I see queing atm.

Edited by Hyuru, 03 November 2011 - 07:17 PM.

#22 God

God
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:27 PM

Sure they might not have played the best they couldof- but they sure as hell did play alot better than most fmps and mls I see queing atm.

Not really no? The only thing at the entire event that was "above average Gladiator play" was Talbadar mass dispelling his own Polymorph when SW:D was on CD.

The rest was just pure average play.

#23 Eskeeee

Eskeeee
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:45 PM

yeah hunters are obviously a class that attacts bad players and whiners. if people that played skill classes (like mages) rerolled hunter, there'd be tons of hunter gladiators.

I hope you are kidding... like mages??? Easiest fucking class to play in the game that's not skill.
Posted Image

#24 hello

hello
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:25 AM

I hope you are kidding... like mages??? Easiest fucking class to play in the game that's not skill.

what people don't understand is that classes like mage and lock beat their opponents by casting and out-thinking their opponents.

Hunters beat their opponents by hopping around attacking really hard and using their instant cast and unavoidable cc.

#25 Synkz

Synkz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/2/0

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:38 AM

I thought his sarcasm was obvious :confused: :confused: :confused:

#26 God

God
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:13 AM

what people don't understand is that classes like mage and lock beat their opponents by casting and out-thinking their opponents.

Hunters beat their opponents by hopping around attacking really hard and using their instant cast and unavoidable cc.

...lol

#27 Otaku

Otaku
  • Members
  • Locationaus

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:31 AM

well theres diff between live ladders and blizzcon tourny. not that i need to explain it tho so i wont.

but OMG would of been spam practice against every comp you could prob imagine =P even tho they would of been against less exp players most likely. but they took co-ordinating to next level by practicing positioning and making best of it by looks.

forgot other team so i'll just call them the spellcleave.. when the spellcleave would of been on more pressure since he has already been to the finals before so he would be getting desperate to win and the fact it seem the commentators and the audience were all rooting for the hunter team.

tldr
spellcleave desperate to win?
jungyup first time at blizzcon? nothing to lose.

and also i recall the spellcleave mentioned they never match phd in high bracket arena hence no practice against actual good phd opponents.
Posted Image

#28 jsay

jsay
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1607

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:51 AM

i never seen a korean kid with green hair on the top

jk yungjup

Edited by ymcmbhaha, 04 November 2011 - 04:51 AM.

#29 Eskeeee

Eskeeee
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:09 AM

and nova and deep are SOOOO avoidable. Nice troll bro... Reaalll nice. And the only reason mages don't need to "attack hard" is cuz you guys get 40k+ crits 3 times ina row and it's gg.
Posted Image

#30 YndigoDS

YndigoDS
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 960

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:42 AM

Yes hunter CC is unavoidable.

jk trap eaten.

What part of deeping someone with no trinket and watch them die is out-thinking? Because it's really not that hard.
Posted Image

#31 Mylez

Mylez
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:07 AM

jungyup is a duelist btw

if im not mistaken hes a 백인대장 not a duelist

#32 Mylez

Mylez
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:09 AM

Yes hunter CC is unavoidable.

jk trap eaten.

If I played a hunter, I would love it if people spent time sitting on their healer, having a 100% chance to be incapable of staying offensive and a 50% chance of actually eating the cc.

#33 hello

hello
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:30 PM

and nova and deep are SOOOO avoidable. Nice troll bro... Reaalll nice. And the only reason mages don't need to "attack hard" is cuz you guys get 40k+ crits 3 times ina row and it's gg.

Nova->deep->ice lance or frostbolt rewards skilled play because you set it up. what setup does chimera shot take?

#34 Ahgwdafwded

Ahgwdafwded
  • Fùn
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:31 PM

We get it, We all are retards with out own opinion so just chill you can't change some ones opinion for unless he is gay like me :P
Posted Image

#35 YndigoDS

YndigoDS
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:42 PM

Nova->deep->ice lance or frostbolt rewards skilled play because you set it up. what setup does chimera shot take?

lmao
Posted Image

#36 God

God
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:09 PM

Stop posting.

• Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/2/2/1/.

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:10 PM

rofl you should do standup comedy

#38 YndigoDS

YndigoDS
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:45 PM

Stop posting.

You read my mind...
Posted Image

#39 Ahgwdafwded

Ahgwdafwded
  • Fùn
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:21 PM

i got hit by a 18k ice lance throu shieldwall even if i was just in a nova >.> 4k resi i guess i need more, but proly was hard to set up a kill, JOKE WARRIOR NEEDS A CC !!!!!!!!! ty cya fear fear has a too big of cd, tbh all classes are glad viable if u have partners that are on daily np
Posted Image

#40 yysnake

yysnake
  • Ysnaake
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • RBG: 768

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:28 PM

Hunters are gods and there is no question about it. All players who cannot see this are simply bad players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<