Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

@ Don, Commix, and all the other Bad Kids


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
185 replies to this topic

#41 Deathbloom

Deathbloom
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 33
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 2377

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:44 AM

One time glad reporting for duty.  

I played against Don a few times hes fucking AWFUL!  Heinekin you are the best pally I have ever seen, don't take no shit off these baddies.  Stay strong my man you are the bestest.
Posted Image

#42 Thricton

Thricton
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 1453
  • Talents: Arcane 0/2/1/1/1/.
  • LocationON, Canada

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:47 AM

View PostConradical, on 25 October 2011 - 03:44 AM, said:

Just as a reminder to everyone: Don will not be getting Ruthless Gladiator from 5v5.

Yea I'm kicking him off the team on the last day.

#43 Icecrystals

Icecrystals
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 21
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2316

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:47 AM

View PostBtqt, on 25 October 2011 - 03:42 AM, said:

Sup, one time gladiator here, and I would just like to personally thank Heinrike for helping me get all my teams up and in defensive of my partners:

Commix is a fantastic shaman, it amazes me how you can rarely ever kill him and oom faster than him while he is being tunneled with earth shield up

Don also is probably the majority of Rampages front page of teams, he's played on at least 20 2500+ teams this month and is no 5s hero, but a well deserving Ruthless Gladiator.

You can enjoy Gladiator as they will enjoy Ruthless Gladiator. I eagerly await your very well thought out response!  :lol:

My response to this is simple. Your a random, a scrub, and in my books you, your team, and your 1x glad crew will always be bad, regardless of some r1 5v5 faceroll title they're achieving. Get good in the real bracket where real gladiators are born and people pay attention to. Affy, your name, your comp, and of course ur 1x glad proves how bad you are. Think of something else next time and re-read my initial statement. Cy@

#44 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 1586
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:48 AM

View PostThricton, on 25 October 2011 - 03:47 AM, said:

Yea I'm kicking him off the team on the last day.

Actually it's because we're going to mirror you guys and win. That, or the new RMPLS that's queueing is going to take it. Either way, real players are getting it - not Don.

#45 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 942
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:50 AM

i have so many fanboys

Posted Image


#46 Thricton

Thricton
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 1453
  • Talents: Arcane 0/2/1/1/1/.
  • LocationON, Canada

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:51 AM

View PostConradical, on 25 October 2011 - 03:48 AM, said:

Actually it's because we're going to mirror you guys and win. That, or the new RMPLS that's queueing is going to take it. Either way, real players are getting it - not Don.

I like the cut of your jib.

#47 Beeteequetee

Beeteequetee
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 21
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 768

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:55 AM

Hmm, so you think I'm bad because 1) my name 2) my comp and 3) my bracket and 4)My single season gladiator title

Let's see where to start destroying this argument..

1) Why do you judge someone off their name, are you that insecure?
2) I've played WLD,WLS,RLS, Shadowplay, and Shadowcleave to over 2700, you've played what only melee cleaves above 2200?
3)I'm not the 5's team anymore and my partners have all earned 2900+ in 3v3.
4)I earned two season nine gladiator titles and played on over 5 teams in gladiator range in s9 as well as being top 10 this season in two BGs.

Calm down, it's a game, it's meant for fun. Take a chill pill, but then again maybe I'd be a lil' mad too if I lost to Commmix and Don every single time I queued.  :lol:

#48 Porkz

Porkz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 452
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2096
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:59 AM

Hi, I'm Porkz. I've been sitting on this R1 team since the first day of the season.

Edit: D'Amato #1.

Edited by Porkz, 25 October 2011 - 04:10 AM.


#49 JayS

JayS

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:04 AM

?

#50 Deathbloom

Deathbloom
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 33
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 2377

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:06 AM

you guys are fucking bad.  all of you.  play a real comp thats balanced like dk/ret or dk/feral then you can claim to be legit gladiater.  heinekinz #1
Posted Image

#51 Icecrystals

Icecrystals
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 21
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2316

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:06 AM

View PostBtqt, on 25 October 2011 - 03:55 AM, said:

Hmm, so you think I'm bad because 1) my name 2) my comp and 3) my bracket and 4)My single season gladiator title

Let's see where to start destroying this argument..

1) Why do you judge someone off their name, are you that insecure?
2) I've played WLD,WLS,RLS, Shadowplay, and Shadowcleave to over 2700, you've played what only melee cleaves above 2200?
3)I'm not the 5's team anymore and my partners have all earned 2900+ in 3v3.
4)I earned two season nine gladiator titles and played on over 5 teams in gladiator range in s9 as well as being top 10 this season in two BGs.

Calm down, it's a game, it's meant for fun. Take a chill pill, but then again maybe I'd be a lil' mad too if I lost to Commmix and Don every single time I queued.  :lol:

You still don't understand what i'm saying lmao. When did i ever say i'm mad? Everyone knows they're trash, it's a fact like stated before many many times. Their comp shows it, and their skill when it comes to 3s. And yes, melee cleaves, why not play them when literally no1 good actually plays them anymore and gets countered? It's challenging, that's what makes this game fun. Your defending your 1x glad crew pretty basic atm, think of something new.

#52 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 3344
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2795

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:13 AM

wow

#53 Beeteequetee

Beeteequetee
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 21
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 768

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:14 AM

One would infer your mad when some decides to make forum posts to call other people bad. "Their comp shows it" What? They've played the most unusual comps in the game and did well and I'm pretty sure you're trolling me now, very few would believe tunneling healers start to finish no matter what is challenging and fun and I'll think of something new when you decide not to insult my friends. Enjoy the the rest of your evening, i'm going to go to bed. G'night =)  :warrior: :deathknight: :paladin:

#54 Porkz

Porkz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 452
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2096
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:18 AM

View PostFilovirus, on 25 October 2011 - 04:13 AM, said:

wow

A 4 TIME RANK ONE HAS BESTOWED US WITH HIS PRESENCE. MY NIGHT IS COMPLETE!

#55 Icecrystals

Icecrystals
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 21
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2316

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:20 AM

View PostBtqt, on 25 October 2011 - 04:14 AM, said:

One would infer your mad when some decides to make forum posts to call other people bad. "Their comp shows it" What? They've played the most unusual comps in the game and did well and I'm pretty sure you're trolling me now, very few would believe tunneling healers start to finish no matter what is challenging and fun and I'll think of something new when you decide not to insult my friends. Enjoy the the rest of your evening, i'm going to go to bed. G'night =)  :warrior: :deathknight: :paladin:

I'm going to say it again, you STILL don't understand. L2read and get to know and play TSG before you blabber about it random.

#56 Deathbloom

Deathbloom
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 33
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 2377

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:24 AM

I played 2k games as TSG one season and got duelist.  True story.
Posted Image

#57 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 942
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:31 AM

is this fun for anyone? its just trolls everywhere, no one is srs.

Posted Image


#58 Magnifibeast

Magnifibeast
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Ysera
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 468
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:32 AM

TSG hard countered by Resto Druid, true story.

#59 Deathbloom

Deathbloom
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 33
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 2377

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:32 AM

shut up noob.  ur bad.  and conerdigal and heinikin takin ur shit beeyotch
Posted Image

#60 Porkz

Porkz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 452
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2096
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:36 AM

View Postrabbidon, on 25 October 2011 - 04:31 AM, said:

is this fun for anyone? its just trolls everywhere, no one is srs.

This game is super serious.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<