• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:27 PM

Posting for: kamaal

Greetings people of Arena junkies, I'm from Dara Mactíre and we're proud to announce our guild has now landed on the European server 'Stormscale'. Which means we're currently looking for members to join our insane Rbg / arena guild which will be owning up the ladders shortly! Some of you may be wondering are we a troll or possibly a joke? The answer is no! We're the real Dara Mactíre, looking for some hardcore members to join our Rbg team and also the guild.

Now some of you may be thinking what is Dara Mactíre? For that reason i'm going to post some background information about who we are, and what we're about.

Dara Mactire, Irish-Gaelic for "Second Wolf", is primarily a guild in World of Warcraft. The guild came about after successful late expansion GDKP (gold dkp) runs by Douglas in Wrath of the Lich King.  Founded in December 2010, Douglas, Tactical, and many other regular GDKP participants from various guilds came together to create what was hoped to eventually be one of the most dominate, well known guilds not only on our server and battlegroup, but in World of Warcraft and the gaming community as a whole. Our founding and core members come from a long and dense background in video gaming, video editing and producing, technology, and media.
The rise of Dara Mactire was rapid, with well known Youtube directors and competitive PvPers flocking to our standard. The Dara Mactire video network has become one of the most watched World of Warcraft networks on Youtube and Justin.tv / Twitch.tv. We currently have partnerships with Youtube, Machinima, TGN, Justin.tv / Twitch.tv, among others, with more to come.

Now for the hardcore pvpers who want to get straight into joining the guild please visit our website 'www.learntopvp.com' and apply for the Dara Mactíre EU pvp! Currently for joining the guild we require ratings of either 2650+ in arena (3v3 or 5v5) and for our rbg team 2500 in the current rbg season or 2700 for last season. If you do meet the requirements which i'm sure most of you do please apply and we will respond to your application as fast as we can. For people wanting to join the US Dara mactíre do this by applying via the website and simply selecting US rather than EU thanks.

Although the PvP in World of Warcraft is not the best together with the Dara Mactíre community we can make it better! Combined with other Dara Mactíre guilds such as the US Kel'thuzad guild we can still bring a high level of PvP to the game! With high end players such as Filo Audio and Athlete!

What we can offer you: Youtube contacts and promotion (helping you get bigger by promoting your youtube channel and your video on our official youtube page).
                                             Coaching. For a number of our highest rated and experienced players we can offer coaching services on our website (www.learntopvp.com)
                                              Reputation: By being in such a well known guild it can easily lead to other opportunities such  as partnership in youtube!

Thanks for taking your time to read this please apply and hope to see you soon! Proudly sponsored by Epic-Servers and Razer

Here is one of our recent members who joined the guild named Áyra, playing tripple dps in this video as prot! Since joining the guild and being promoted his views have tripled and his subs doubled!

- kamaal

http://www.youtube.com/DaraMactire
http://www.youtube.com/ayraswag

Edited by Nostalgic, 24 October 2011 - 07:44 PM.

#2 Sarahpalinx

Sarahpalinx
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/2/1/1/1/.

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:31 PM

Nice will apply now!
Getdunked

#3 ayraqt

ayraqt
  • Ayrá
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationengland

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:06 PM

Top guild
Posted Image

#4 UMADCUZUBAD

UMADCUZUBAD
  • Chokeonit
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:05 PM

plz pay my transfer im poor i wanna play with ayra plz let me know k

#5 ayraqt

ayraqt
  • Ayrá
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationengland

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:27 AM

View PostUMADCUZUBAD, on 24 October 2011 - 09:05 PM, said:

plz pay my transfer im poor i wanna play with ayra plz let me know k

Trying too hard
Posted Image

#6 ßøtléxqt

ßøtléxqt

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:49 PM

ayra u migrated off outland ?
[4/7/2012 1:46:34 PM] Vitor: i went to kfc on ecstasy this morning after a party, and i saw a black dude eating chicken
[4/7/2012 1:46:38 PM] Vitor: so i said NIGGA PLZ
[4/7/2012 1:46:41 PM] Vitor: really loud
[4/7/2012 1:46:57 PM] Vitor: nigga was maaad

[4/7/2012 1:48:27 PM] Vitor: let me speak to ur mum
[4/7/2012 1:48:35 PM] Vitor: plz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<