#61 Granter

Granter
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:19 AM

you face a hunter 1/30 games averege, if PHD got to amazing levels you would maybe face a hunter 1/10games, only thing that would make this annoying is that you would rarely practice against the setup and it would take a lot of time to get everything correct on "what to do and when to do it".

Been like that always, remember around end of season 3, was so annoying to face other hunters because you never faced them and then you came up to someone playing mirror and you were so confused on what to do.

#62 zephah

zephah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:47 AM

View PostGranter, on 24 October 2011 - 12:19 AM, said:

you face a hunter 1/30 games averege, if PHD got to amazing levels you would maybe face a hunter 1/10games, only thing that would make this annoying is that you would rarely practice against the setup and it would take a lot of time to get everything correct on "what to do and when to do it".

Been like that always, remember around end of season 3, was so annoying to face other hunters because you never faced them and then you came up to someone playing mirror and you were so confused on what to do.

i face rogues 1 every 30 games

i play warriors 1 every 30 games

honestly on ladders i either play against some douche gimmick comp or mls/shadowplay

#63 Ktpearie

Ktpearie
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Holy 0/2/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1542
  • 3v3: 1044
  • Location"\_( シ)_/"

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:53 AM

First of all that deathknight played amazingly well, and the majority of the congratulations goes to him.  He was a really nice surprise.  That being said pookz played horribly.  Had no control on the paladin, no pet nova into imp cs ring of frosts nothing... So they didn't take advantage of that (a mage being able to completely lock down a hpal).  They also didn't play the hunter well at all.  they didn't ua/fear spam and LOS all day, which is effectively what hunter rape is about with MLS.  So while a lot of the credit goes to OMG, their hunter was not all that integral (especially while he was disengaging off the bridge and off top on dalaran).
"\_( シ)_/"

#64 Granter

Granter
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:46 AM

View Postzephah, on 24 October 2011 - 12:47 AM, said:

i face rogues 1 every 30 games

i play warriors 1 every 30 games

honestly on ladders i either play against some douche gimmick comp or mls/shadowplay

ye okay, if you face rogue 1/30 games i guess hunter would equal something like 1/500games.

pretty fucking amazing that you face rogue 1/30 games in arena

#65 zephah

zephah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:38 AM

View PostGranter, on 24 October 2011 - 03:46 AM, said:

ye okay, if you face rogue 1/30 games i guess hunter would equal something like 1/500games.

pretty fucking amazing that you face rogue 1/30 games in arena

us ladders (especially on a dead battlegroup) seem to be a lot different than eu

i know xandyn says you guys play against lsd and besides jahmili i don't know anyone actitively qing that

#66 Ensipid

Ensipid
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2561

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:13 AM

Yes but I don't think there's any good hunters left to make it something worth worrying about.

#67 Deeklol

Deeklol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:27 AM

Amazing positioning by the PHD...amazing AMZ by the dks
Hey, add me on LoL :)

IGN: Keklyz

0 user(s) are reading this topic