youandiuandi
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Balance
  • Locationeventually

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:55 AM

i was the rls that got screwed out of qualifying. even though i would have liked to attend the tournament, i was happy to concede my spot to a superior team.
U&ITBTS4E

&IFSR

#23 tiifa

tiifa
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/0/2/2/0/.

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:55 AM

View PostAthená, on 23 October 2011 - 03:20 AM, said:

No but my point is that even though they cheated, they did deserve to compete at the tournament more than some random RLS and it wasnt a matter of time it was a matter of getting hacked banned and resetted. They had more than enough time before the ban and wouldve obtained it in a normal way.

why would they deserve to compete at the tourney more than some "random" RLS that actually qualified legit? get real idiot
duskfall on mop arena:
[21:45:24] [W From] [Patrick Scibior]: wanna ndo any arena
[21:52:19] [W From] [Patrick Scibior]: this game
[21:52:21] [W From] [Patrick Scibior]: is so shit
[21:52:22] [W From] [Patrick Scibior]: i swear
[21:52:37] [Patrick Scibior]: dead in a silencing shot fuck this game
[21:52:53] [Patrick Scibior] has gone offline.

#24 JaK91

JaK91
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Affliction 2/2/2/2/2/.

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:56 AM

View Postyog, on 23 October 2011 - 03:55 AM, said:

i was the rls that got screwed out of qualifying. even though i would have liked to attend the tournament, i was happy to concede my spot to a superior team.
im pretty sure my rls is the one that got shafted, which rls are you?

Edited by JaK91, 23 October 2011 - 04:00 AM.

#25 Athená

Athená
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2352
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:56 AM

View PostTosan, on 23 October 2011 - 03:22 AM, said:

Who the fuck are you to decide who "deserves" to attend?
Can't have opinions anymore now can we?
Are you illiterate or are you just trying to sound like a fool? Nah you are just AJerk #25356 making a pathetic comment.
My opinion has nothing to do with who does or does not attend.

View Posttiifa, on 23 October 2011 - 03:55 AM, said:

why would they deserve to compete at the tourney more than some "random" RLS that actually qualified legit? get real idiot

Because they would've qualified legit anyway if they hadnt had their chars deleted by HR.
Nice comment idiot comment, really strengthens your argument.

Edited by Athená, 23 October 2011 - 04:01 AM.

I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

#26 sParKLezZ

sParKLezZ
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy
  • LocationBoston

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:58 AM

View PostAthená, on 23 October 2011 - 03:56 AM, said:

Can't have opinions anymore now can we?
Are you illiterate or are you just trying to sound like a fool? Nah you are just AJerk #25356 making a pathetic comment.
My opinion has nothing to do with who does or does not attend.

There's a fine line between giving your opinion and acting like you're some sort of authority on the matter.

View PostKubz, on 06 September 2011 - 08:39 PM, said:

so i met this qt today who ive never seen before.
and ive seen everybody.
so i walked up to her.
and i was like.
who the fuck are you

#27 tiifa

tiifa
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/0/2/2/0/.

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:03 AM

Because they would've qualified legit anyway if they hadnt had their chars deleted by HR.
Nice comment idiot comment, really strengthens your argument.

yes but the reality is that they got their chars deleted and did not qualify legit, and still got accepted over a legit qualifying team. lmfao ur dumb as fuck

Edited by tiifa, 23 October 2011 - 04:06 AM.

duskfall on mop arena:
[21:45:24] [W From] [Patrick Scibior]: wanna ndo any arena
[21:52:19] [W From] [Patrick Scibior]: this game
[21:52:21] [W From] [Patrick Scibior]: is so shit
[21:52:22] [W From] [Patrick Scibior]: i swear
[21:52:37] [Patrick Scibior]: dead in a silencing shot fuck this game
[21:52:53] [Patrick Scibior] has gone offline.

#28 Athená

Athená
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:03 AM

View PostsParKLezZ, on 23 October 2011 - 03:58 AM, said:

There's a fine line between giving your opinion and acting like you're some sort of authority on the matter.

One I did not cross. Some people just really like to get up in a topic and flame replies anyway they can in order to feel good about themselves though apparently, rather sad.

#29 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:09 AM

and they went undefeated in pool play then lost 2-3 in the grand finals, making it apparent that there was only one team in the world that deserved to be there more than they did

good thing that shitty rls didnt qualify so we had such a great tournament to watch

#30 Athená

Athená
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:09 AM

View Posttiifa, on 23 October 2011 - 04:03 AM, said:

yes but the reality is that they got their chars banned and did not qualify legit, and still got accepted over a legit qualifying team. lmfao ur dumb as fuck

View Posttiifa, on 23 October 2011 - 03:55 AM, said:

No 'yes but', I was talking about who I think deserved it, that has nothing to do with legitimacy.
Don't quite get why you need to end every single of your replies with an insult, it's rather sad.

#31 Phillol

Phillol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2278

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:20 AM

what makes you say HR hacked them both and delete their team,Were you there to see what happen?

#32 Athená

Athená
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:23 AM

View PostPhillol, on 23 October 2011 - 04:20 AM, said:

what makes you say HR hacked them both and delete their team,Were you there to see what happen?

Why would I have the answer to that? Ask the one who made the thread linked in the first post of this thread. I'm just relying on the only source at hand.

#33 Phillol

Phillol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2278

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:26 AM

View PostAthená, on 23 October 2011 - 04:23 AM, said:

Why would I have the answer to that? Ask the one who made the thread linked in the first post of this thread. I'm just relying on the only source at hand.
you're just spreading incorrect information

#34 skunks

skunks
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 2283

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:34 AM

View PostPhillol, on 23 October 2011 - 04:20 AM, said:

What makes you say any of these claims are legit?

#35 Athená

Athená
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:35 AM

View PostPhillol, on 23 October 2011 - 04:26 AM, said:

you're just spreading incorrect information

Dont know what you want from me, how do you expect me to know what's true or false from just one source? I took what I read for truth until you said otherwise.
Spoiler
Now in this case apparently according to you he did not get them banned, fine.
No need to ask patronising rhetorical questions.

Edited by Athená, 23 October 2011 - 04:37 AM.

#36 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/1/2/2/.

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:37 AM

You know when game is alive again when;

1. Drama

#37 Supastarpowa

Supastarpowa

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:44 AM

View PostXandyn, on 23 October 2011 - 04:37 AM, said:

You know when game is alive again when;

1. Drama
lol

View PostMihMa, on 06 August 2011 - 07:55 PM, said:

After 10 min of shit music:
- Hey man, u lost. What's about it?
- Yo I made wrong house so robots cant laser strong enough so I lost
- And u dude u won!
- YEAH MY ROBOTS I LEARN ULTRA LASERS FOR EM SO I WON!

repeat 20 times @ day. there is eu invitational.

#38 Mavrei

Mavrei
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:48 AM

I was the warlock whose RLS got shafted, don't believe these other guys.  I won't be disclosing any information about it, though.

#39 hoodrych

hoodrych
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:03 AM

POPULAR

Won't disclose information my ass.. seems like the community needs some clarification

Let's go back to the beginning of TR. Snutz, Toez and I had paired up with confidence since WLS was good and Warriors were looking like the best melee class. WLS beat DKLS which was running rampant, and stomped most caster cleaves (pre-patched shamans were talking), and generally felt like one of the strongest comps on TR. We never got to play as much as we wanted because Snutz was never around as he just got his first girlfriend and lost his virginity, frequently asking me for sex advice and telling me about his girlfriend's yeast infection. We got maybe 2 decent sessions in on the first week of TR, and easily held 1st place, putting most of our confidence in what felt like a very strong WLS comp.

Then blizzard patches mid TR, warrior 2h damage was nerfed by 8%, rogue damage was buffed by 6%, DK unholy buffed and the soul swap nerf hurt us as well. We started having trouble with teams like Diziet's cleave, who we had no trouble with before. RLS was getting hard, DKLS seemed so much different than before and Shadowplay close to impossible after the spriest buffs. We had 2 teams going with 1 that was 100% safe for qualification. We didn't have the same confidence as before the patch and were pretty frustrated by lack of practice, but mainly by lack of playtime because of Snutzs first girlfriend.

At this time we were approached by Pookz who was concerned with qualifying and was scared his DK/Mage/Priest would be hit too hard with the frost DK nerf. We eventually agreed to give them some games on our alt team, put them in qual range, and they'd give us a game on our main team (which was already qual'd). This happened and was fairly easy to organize as it was the last day of Season 9 and most players were queuing on live. A week passes with no changes to the top 8. With about 2-3 days left before TR ends, and with Snutz showing no sign of trying to be on to practice or committing, Toez decided to leave and try to qualify a last minute Shadowplay with Shouri/Imbadz. Toez came forward and told me he would do this, which I respected and understood. However, this did not go well. They capped out at around rank 15 and it seemed Toez,Snutz and I were destined to go to regional's un-confident and more so just for the free trip.

1 day before TR ends, Snutz comes online and tries to get our WLS to play and Toez isn't having it. Toez had no desire to play with Snutz since he was never on and was screwing our WLS out of practice. After seeing how the EU TR was dominated by MLS, Snutz starts queuing  with Kollektiv and Pookz, they do EXTREMELY well and go something like 60-3 up to almost qual range. Kollektiv of course is already teaming up with Massive/Nadagast and can't really commit to this new MLS team. This is where Toez comes in. Toez wanted to qual really bad and came "CrawlingBack" to Snutz to try a last minute MLS run. This went well. MLS dominated all the DKLS and melee cleaves, and had a very good shot at beating EG's Shadowplay. I had no problem with any of these players before this. I wasn't told they were going to try MLS, and how it would potentially screw me out of qualifying. I feel it was pretty shitty on their part to go behind my back knowing it would screw me over. Look, I understand the game is all about Comp. I would never deny them a much better shot at winning if they needed to play with a Mage. I understand the game changes and at that point MLS was a much better option than WLS. Was it a shitty way to go about it? Absolutely. Not to mention the DK/Mage/Priest (Phil/Mackenzie) team that Pookz was going to qualify with? Yeah, they'd be screwed out by this as well.

Now was I upset or bitter at the time? Sure. Did I revenge "hack" anyone, No. Did I delete any characters? No. May I have provided someone who was upset about this situation as well with a few battle net e-mails? Maybe. Last day of TR and around mid afternoon there is word going around that Snutz got hacked, with his character deleted. I looked into this and found it hilarious, thinking that there is no way for them to come back from a hacked/banned account on the last day of TR, since TR REGISTRATION HAD BEEN CLOSED FOR WEEKS even if they bought a new account. Thinking back to the time where Crysalids RLS got hacked FOUR DAYS before a TR ended and there was no possibility of qualifying again, well unfortunately they didn't have a Pookz on their team. 1 hour letter Snutz's MLS is online and queuing arena. How was this possible? His account was hacked/banned, his character no longer existed on armory... and TR registration was closed. In comes Kalgan. Pookz apparently called Kalgan (Lead Developer of Blizzard) on his cellphone and told him the situation. Kalgan got Snutz a brand new TR registered account, his lock restored on that NEW account, MMR restored and invited to the team as well even when inviting was DISABLED. This was known because right after the phone call, Pookz came in skype bragging about how he just called his "pal kalgan" and got everything fixed. I guess it is about who you know. I've also heard that Pookz was "hacked" shortly after, and had a ban lifted on his account in under an hour. (we've all seen this process take a few days at least)

Regardless of all there setbacks, 2 hours left before TR ends and Snutz MLS is top 12. They're spamming games trying to qual and are getting within 100 rating, but at the same time getting tanked by Diziets Dk/Rog/Sham cleave. Venruki/Sodah/Valrath are also top 8 and 100% qual'd at this point, and begin queuing on an alt team and alt chars. They get Snutz's team, what do you think happens? We all know Complexity.Red was Sodah/Venruki/Snutz.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Even when Toez (Crawlingback) MISSED A QUEUE, they went in 3v2 and Sodah/Ven/Val gave them the win. This put them at within 10 rating of qualification, with only 30 minutes left before the server shut down. EG's shadowplay witnessed all this, and decided to get on one of their high teams as Double healer/lock to 45min draw snipe them. They got in the same game, and after about 15 minutes Cdew DC'd - which gave Snutz MLS the win and enough points to qualify. The snipe ended up biting EG in the ass pretty hard, while unfortunate but pretty funny as well.

Now don't get me wrong, Pookz/Snutz/Toez are obivously all top tier and could most likely qualify regardless. Do they deserve it? Maybe. Do others deserve to have gone? Possibly. It all comes down to Blizzard being irresponsible and not labeling this as an Arena Tournament. They didn't say anything about a top 8, or a LAN tournament, they just didn't clarify anything which in the end gives them the power to do whatever the fuck they want. Benys/Crysalid/Reckful were the RLS that qualified. Why did Venoma/Gravemind/Reckful show up to regionals? (Hint: rhymes with Dalgan) Since when were players allowed to just be substituted at the last minute... I thought this is the reason they make you play on your own account? They did whatever they want and invited whoever they wanted, and made it look legit by personally helping players they are friends with.

When it's all said and done Snutz MLS played well, which is surprising considering I'm sure they had almost no practice. They may have fucked me and others over which you could call a dick move, but they still won a ton of money, so congrats to them. However that 2-3 PHD finals loss might be the perfect definition of what karma tastes like, just sayin'.

tldr; snutz gf has yeast, people got fucked outta qualifying, win trading happens every tr whether you believe/like it or not, snutz mls won a ton of money from a shit game; karmas a bitch.

best,
hr

Edited by hoodrych, 23 October 2011 - 05:12 AM.

#40 GLopez

GLopez
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:15 AM

This thread is fantastic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<