#6 Tyronebiggumz

Tyronebiggumz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/./.

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:45 AM

Genjuros is the new place to be son, drugs, bitches & fame included.

#7 Leonardu

Leonardu
  • Leonardó
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:10 PM

And no Omyx, why would I be "mirin"'ing you? You couldn't get rank1 on Cyclone so you migrate to some backwater BG, just like back in S7.

I have respect for you as a player, but what you're doing now just proves how desperate you are to get rank1 titles. Perhaps you shouldn't have tried to boost up Zotans PR then? I mean your positioning was awfull and I have no idea what your healers did either.

#8 Ynxeu

Ynxeu
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:11 AM

View PostLeonardu, on 18 October 2011 - 02:10 PM, said:

And no Omyx, why would I be "mirin"'ing you? You couldn't get rank1 on Cyclone so you migrate to some backwater BG, just like back in S7.

I have respect for you as a player, but what you're doing now just proves how desperate you are to get rank1 titles. Perhaps you shouldn't have tried to boost up Zotans PR then? I mean your positioning was awfull and I have no idea what your healers did either.
Posted Image

#9 Leonardu

Leonardu
  • Leonardó
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:48 PM

What the fuck is that supposed to mean even

#10 Bladetwister

Bladetwister
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1741
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 384

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:00 PM

posting in an epic thread

#11 iored

iored

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:23 PM

Human male paladin is ugly.

#12 Ruzephi

Ruzephi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:29 PM

who cares if someone xfers for an easy r1

Edited by Ruzephi, 30 October 2011 - 08:29 PM.

#13 Party yØ

Party yØ
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:13 AM

View PostRuzephi, on 30 October 2011 - 08:29 PM, said:

+rep

Official Blizzard Quote:

#14 Dubaaii

Dubaaii
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:03 PM

View PostRuzephi, on 30 October 2011 - 08:29 PM, said:

True ballers dont xfer! Ballers one night before it ends make a legit tie for r1.

#15 Maajty

Maajty
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/1/1/2/0/2
  • LocationSWE xD

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:32 AM

homerz = omyx? loel

#16 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:22 AM

http://eu.battle.net...g with orangez/

Problem?

won 11 rating at 1 am last night. I bet there were extremly many teams playing 5v5 at that rating!

Oh wait their alts were probably playing!

http://eu.battle.net.../5v5/Bosscompz/

#17 FukkenZuzah

FukkenZuzah
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1808
  • 3v3: 2930
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 2088

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:44 AM

View Postaveragepriestz, on 30 November 2011 - 10:22 AM, said:

http://eu.battle.net...g with orangez/

Problem?

won 11 rating at 1 am last night. I bet there were extremly many teams playing 5v5 at that rating!

Oh wait their alts were probably playing!

http://eu.battle.net.../5v5/Bosscompz/
You've got to be kidding me. The irony in this thread is astounding. if Leonardo is who I think he is, then he expects me to believe that he got a random for 5s at 1 AM at night, and got +17 in ONE win.

Firstly let's call the first team "Bossing". The second team, "Oranges". Bossing has two people in common with Oranges, Thebóss/Verdishax, and Mystìc/Mystìk, no one else. We got passed by this wintrading piece of shit Félic, and we decided to queue at 2:00 AM in Bossing, and got one queue, against Starcookie. We got 11 points for this win. The match was streamed, with around 200 viewers. Oranges previously queued from 7 PM til 2:45 when the servers went down. They met several famous players, including Wizik, and Method. They stopped Wizik from getting R1 by dropping them -29~ in the last 6 minutes of the season. It's worth noting Method queued into Wizik with tripple healer lock and lasted the last 6 minutes of the season for R1. :D Had Wizik won the game against Oranges, he would've gotten R1, as he needed just about one rating.

So if you think Bossing wintraded with Oranges you're a fucking mong. Wouldn't put it past you either.

Furthermore - the desperate one is the one who wintrades at 1 AM in the morning in 5v5 after being passed to maintain rank 2, then going on an online forum to bitch about people being desperate.
[13:28:58] [W From] [85:Cowmôôflage]: i will always be knows as best feral on this realm
[13:28:58] [W From] [85:Cowmôôflage]: byz

#18 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:45 PM

View PostFukkenZuzah, on 01 December 2011 - 03:44 AM, said:

You've got to be kidding me. The irony in this thread is astounding. if Leonardo is who I think he is, then he expects me to believe that he got a random for 5s at 1 AM at night, and got +17 in ONE win.

Firstly let's call the first team "Bossing". The second team, "Oranges". Bossing has two people in common with Oranges, Thebóss/Verdishax, and Mystìc/Mystìk, no one else. We got passed by this wintrading piece of shit Félic, and we decided to queue at 2:00 AM in Bossing, and got one queue, against Starcookie. We got 11 points for this win. The match was streamed, with around 200 viewers. Oranges previously queued from 7 PM til 2:45 when the servers went down. They met several famous players, including Wizik, and Method. They stopped Wizik from getting R1 by dropping them -29~ in the last 6 minutes of the season. It's worth noting Method queued into Wizik with tripple healer lock and lasted the last 6 minutes of the season for R1. :D Had Wizik won the game against Oranges, he would've gotten R1, as he needed just about one rating.

So if you think Bossing wintraded with Oranges you're a fucking mong. Wouldn't put it past you either.

Furthermore - the desperate one is the one who wintrades at 1 AM in the morning in 5v5 after being passed to maintain rank 2, then going on an online forum to bitch about people being desperate.

Well I just wanted the truth. You gave it to me. Now stop nerdballing and get your facts straight. We met some retarded team from a guild called CATASTROPHE where they joined 4 players (they had 2500 MMR was trying glad on their own bg), and it was at 8pm rofl. You think armory updates instantly.

On the other hand we saw you in queue at 1am. If you met Starcookies thats fine. They are shit regardless and I hope you made sure they didnt get gladiator (especially due to evidence showing him wintrading two seasons in a row) Jk saw they shared now

gz on your title, it means litterally nothing to me. We logged off at 22.00 and decided we would see if we would get it or not, none of us wanted to nerdball up untill server shutdown, we tried that before and its not worth it anymore ;)

and if you think Wizik and Method are famous I'd ask you kindly to calm down, they are just other random rank1 players.

Leonardo/Felic/Flagermus Im the same guy. But dont mention random wintrading ;)

P.s. it was +18 LOL (and the random was our druid Mojjen who had just left the team weeks ago, joined for 1 game and left again - the same druid that the shaman and I played at Dreamhack with). Oh yeah nice job taking rank1 from Wizik too, he strikes me as fairly retarded. Too bad he got it in 3s due to MMR

Edited by averagepriestz, 01 December 2011 - 03:57 PM.

#19 FukkenZuzah

FukkenZuzah
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1808
  • 3v3: 2930
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 2088

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:19 AM

View Postaveragepriestz, on 01 December 2011 - 03:45 PM, said:

Well I just wanted the truth. You gave it to me. Now stop nerdballing and get your facts straight. We met some retarded team from a guild called CATASTROPHE where they joined 4 players (they had 2500 MMR was trying glad on their own bg), and it was at 8pm rofl. You think armory updates instantly.

On the other hand we saw you in queue at 1am. If you met Starcookies thats fine. They are shit regardless and I hope you made sure they didnt get gladiator (especially due to evidence showing him wintrading two seasons in a row) Jk saw they shared now

gz on your title, it means litterally nothing to me. We logged off at 22.00 and decided we would see if we would get it or not, none of us wanted to nerdball up untill server shutdown, we tried that before and its not worth it anymore ;)

and if you think Wizik and Method are famous I'd ask you kindly to calm down, they are just other random rank1 players.

Leonardo/Felic/Flagermus Im the same guy. But dont mention random wintrading ;)

P.s. it was +18 LOL (and the random was our druid Mojjen who had just left the team weeks ago, joined for 1 game and left again - the same druid that the shaman and I played at Dreamhack with). Oh yeah nice job taking rank1 from Wizik too, he strikes me as fairly retarded. Too bad he got it in 3s due to MMR
I don't think Wizik's famous by S8s standards, but he's part of the famous players of today. Method is an amazing player and he deserves respect for having won both tournaments and taken R1 titles with ease.
[13:28:58] [W From] [85:Cowmôôflage]: i will always be knows as best feral on this realm
[13:28:58] [W From] [85:Cowmôôflage]: byz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<