• Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • LocationLowestoft

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:24 AM

RLS  vs  TSG

We are currently doing really well in arena, we all click out of game and all play well ingame, there is no way I am concerned with one of the players, but when we face this cleave, it's awfully hard for us to negate the damage.

Here is how it is going for us,

We will get in the arena, i'll get a sap off on the DK, warrior charges in for my lock or my shaman, I went peel mode the first time as a rogue, and was throwing out gouges, shiving crippling on, and stunning as much as I could, using everything I had I couldn't stop the damage, so they blew up my healer.

Second time we played them they suggested I tunneled the DK, to try get him off of my shaman, so, did that, focus blind on the warrior after his trink popped, but still they manage to gain insane pressure.

Could someone help us with a good tactic to beat this cleave, we're currently at 1750 and it's the only comp we have had huge problems with so far.

#2 Yes

Yes
  • Administrators
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:
  • LocationNew York

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:38 AM

Sit on DK really hard and don't let him move, get freedom off as quick as possible, smoke bomb shadow dance early, hex blind warrior, have your lock get in position to land fears on shaman as soon as you can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<