Photo

Do you guys ever do THE KRAMER during arena matches?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
188 replies to this topic

#41 Helscythe

Helscythe
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2125

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:20 AM

*you're*

Lift me up buttercup

also on a side note seinfeld is a dumb show

Boom goes the dynamatic
You suck. no one likes you and your mom dresses you funny..

http://www.twitch.tv/helscythe

#42 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:21 AM

LOL'd
PEWPEW LAZOR BEAM

#43 Kriticized

Kriticized
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:28 AM

You are saying we're idiots but deep down you actually started doing the Kramer without even realizing it.

Then when you kill a rival in arena, and you do the Official Kramer for the first time, you'll come thank me.

#44 Denig

Denig
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/.

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:37 AM

the dumbest part is no one even knows your doing "the kramer" they just see 3 idiots spamming their forward key you are HILARIOUS.
SARCASM**

Had to edit for sarcasm just incase.

Edited by Denig, 29 August 2011 - 07:40 AM.

#45 Kriticized

Kriticized
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:40 AM

the dumbest part is no one even knows your doing "the kramer" they just see 3 idiots spamming their forward key you are HILARIOUS

How would they know we are doing THE KRAMER if they haven't been introduced to it yet?

THE KRAMER is not supposed to make you laugh, it's supposed to get people mad in the arena.

But you sir... it's getting you mad over the forum... I didn't expect THE KRAMER to do this well.

I should make a website for THE KRAMER

#46 Scudy22

Scudy22
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/2/2/0/.
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:45 AM

how you guys come to this name...its more like THE THRILLER lolz.
+rep if helped.
Giving free private lessons for every signup on http://www.skill-capped.com/#1076!

#47 Eprox7

Eprox7
  • Members

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:03 AM

I lost it at the mcd kramer.

#48 Quann

Quann
  • Quannz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Hydraxis
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:18 AM

the dumbest part is no one even knows your doing "the kramer" they just see 3 idiots spamming their forward key you are HILARIOUS.
SARCASM**

Had to edit for sarcasm just incase.

I think this guy got Kramered.

#49 Kriticized

Kriticized
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:33 PM

I think this guy got Kramered.

I am inclined to agree with you.

#50 Kyeno

Kyeno
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Hakkar
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:15 PM

is this supposed to mimic kramers mannerisms ?

#51 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1898
  • 3v3: 1708
  • RBG: 192

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:48 PM

It'd be funnier to see a GM teleport into the arena as you're about to start this, then fucking ban you for being so undoubtedly retarded.

I'd actually laugh then, and until then, I will not laugh.

#52 Kriticized

Kriticized
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:59 PM

is this supposed to mimic kramers mannerisms ?

Something like that lol

#53 Kriticized

Kriticized
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:59 PM

It'd be funnier to see a GM teleport into the arena as you're about to start this, then fucking ban you for being so undoubtedly retarded.

I'd actually laugh then, and until then, I will not laugh.

Glad this video made a big enough impact on you that you felt the need to share that.

#54 Shells

Shells
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:10 PM

is this what people do in the 1800 bracket?

+rep for lols

#55 Knowan

Knowan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Wildhammer
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:16 PM

Nerds. Your trying to hard.

How could anyone think this is funny.

#56 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:47 PM

Glad this video made a big enough impact on you that you felt the need to share that.

Glad you're only in the 1800s. Shit wouldn't fly anywhere else, but that's expected coming from the likes of your sorry ass.

-not funny
-you're bad
-gtfo

#57 Kriticized

Kriticized
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:42 AM

Glad you're only in the 1800s. Shit wouldn't fly anywhere else, but that's expected coming from the likes of your sorry ass.

-not funny
-you're bad
-gtfo

Really? Because if I was 2700(or anyone who is 2700) I can't kill 2 people in the arena match and leave the third?

Did you get Kramer'd bro? Is that why you hate it? You keep coming back and checking the thread... I can see that you have an attachment to it...

Just like everything else in this world, some people hate it and some people love it... you'll be alright.

AND DID U JUST CALL ME BAD WHEN YOU ARE 98-106 RECORD(48%win) IN THE 1700 BRACKET LMFAO IM GETTIN TROLL'D SO BAD

not to mention that you play an OP ass 3v3 and you're stuck at 2.2, that should be 2.4 easily

inc QQ bout warlock in 2s lmfao

edit: ur not even glad, gtfo callin ppl bad lol

#58 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:33 PM

Really? Because if I was 2700(or anyone who is 2700) I can't kill 2 people in the arena match and leave the third?

Did you get Kramer'd bro? Is that why you hate it? You keep coming back and checking the thread... I can see that you have an attachment to it...

Just like everything else in this world, some people hate it and some people love it... you'll be alright.

AND DID U JUST CALL ME BAD WHEN YOU ARE 98-106 RECORD(48%win) IN THE 1700 BRACKET LMFAO IM GETTIN TROLL'D SO BAD

not to mention that you play an OP ass 3v3 and you're stuck at 2.2, that should be 2.4 easily

inc QQ bout warlock in 2s lmfao

edit: ur not even glad, gtfo callin ppl bad lol

Nothing you said has any relevance because you're not nor have you ever been over 2.2k. Not that it matters, but if you're going to try and defend yourself on those grounds, you don't really get to talk about someone's ratings- ratings that are far beyond your own.

Good point though, bro, "you're higher than me on a toon you're playing for the first season ever, therefore, you are bad, lulzzz" Makes sense...

I've played several toons above 2.4k mmr, however, i don't really play that often anymore; i'm a busy guy out here in the real world- you know, like where if you actually kramer'd someone they'd beat the living fuck out of you.

Truth is, I'm not claiming to be good at this game. in fact, I really do suck, but I'm not wasting other people's time by being a prick and taunting them with some stupid bullshit when I win.

You're just a worthless asshole. Have fun in the 1800's and never progressing on because you're wasting your time with bullshit like this. What a great gaming community this has become. :warlock: :warlock: :warlock: :warlock:

#59 YndigoDS

YndigoDS
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 960

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:54 PM

Nothing you said has any relevance because you're not nor have you ever been over 2.2k. Not that it matters, but if you're going to try and defend yourself on those grounds, you don't really get to talk about someone's ratings- ratings that are far beyond your own.

Good point though, bro, "you're higher than me on a toon you're playing for the first season ever, therefore, you are bad, lulzzz" Makes sense...

I've played several toons above 2.4k mmr, however, i don't really play that often anymore; i'm a busy guy out here in the real world- you know, like where if you actually kramer'd someone they'd beat the living fuck out of you.

Truth is, I'm not claiming to be good at this game. in fact, I really do suck, but I'm not wasting other people's time by being a prick and taunting them with some stupid bullshit when I win.

You're just a worthless asshole. Have fun in the 1800's and never progressing on because you're wasting your time with bullshit like this. What a great gaming community this has become. :warlock: :warlock: :warlock: :warlock:

Right.
Posted Image

#60 Strangah

Strangah
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drenden
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Brewmaster 1/0/1/2/2/1
  • RBG: 959

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:58 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<