- Remove all 30% cast reduction abilities in the game such as mind numbing, necro effect & CoT.
- Make all absorb effects not matter if you're getting feared or if you wanna swd a sheep. Absorbs should not prevent fear from not breaking or sheep not breaking from damage taken.
- Nerf overall damage from both warlocks & mages, for example id like to see ice lance dmg reduced by 20% & something to locks that wouldnt affect them in pve 2 much... maybe a 20% dmg reduction on soul swap
- Redesign spiritlink and make it only benefit yourself in pvp (couldnt care less if it stays the same in pve)
- Increase windshear cooldown to 15 seconds. (does not effect enhance & ele shamans)
- Make the internal cd of instant proccs from ferals having a 20 sec cd.
- Warriors are fine the way they are and will climb up with all the above changes. Could decrease spell reflect cd with 10 seconds to increase survival vs casters.
- Hunters are in the same state as warriors.
- Holy paladins are fine.
- Resto druids needs a survival cooldown as resto, i.e a shieldwall effect with 4-5 min cd that can be used in any form aswell as normal form.
- Disc priests will also struggle less when getting trained if mind numbing & necro effect goes away.
- If you get csed on a school u should not be able to cast anything with a double school effect (mind spike, fel flame, frostfire bolt etc) revert that change plx.
- shadowpriests would be in a balanced state with above changes.
- Same goes to elemental shamans, their I.W.I.N button should get toned down a little bit since with 30% cast slow effects removed the skilled shaman will be able to get off casts even if you're getting focused.
- Ret paladins need to get a snare effect, 20% more sustained dmg & 20% less damage done with wings up.
- Enhancement shamans will have shock on the same cooldown as it is right now(as well as elemental btw), they would also be in a decent state.
- Death Knight AMS cd needs to be increased by 30 seconds.
a lot of stuff i dont remember but i wanna add right now so i'll edit this later on.
feedback & lemme know if u think they'd be reasonable changes
Edited by Dakkrothy, 27 August 2011 - 06:56 AM.