• Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/1/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2018
  • 3v3: 2818
  • LocationOhio

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:10 AM

I'm waiting till 4.3 and if no changes seem to be happening then we can all finally quit.
Twitch.tv/pounced for my stream

#62 sudar

sudar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2334
  • Locationgreenbank military base brisbane

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:21 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 19 August 2011 - 08:42 PM, said:

actually snikk - we farmed you .. i have the AAV recordings of us tearing into your KFC multiple times.

but yes i like to lie as well in a  what is it ? pixelated game so i can seem better than the average bear - whatever makes you sleep at night kiddo

I like you kannetix, double hunter healer likes you very much

#63 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:06 AM

:( you just gave me  bad flashbacks to nights spent cold and alone behind dalaran boxes
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#64 Redboww

Redboww
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/0/.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:54 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 19 August 2011 - 06:40 AM, said:

you want to punish people for not allowing you to sit in the open pumping damage into them? ok

Actually, with hunters being a unique ranged class and having a deadzone, which I stated above I think should stay in the game, it wouldnt be so bad. We have 2 ways to get our damage shut down. 1. LoS, 2. deadzone. With that mana drain change, it would basically stop you from turtling FOREVER, which is what many good teams seem to do. If healers didnt have infinite mana as it is, it wouldnt be a problem, but playstyle against hunters is just what pisses me off more than anything. What other ranged class gets punished by los so much? We have no way to stop people from LoSing, or at least keep them there for a few seconds. As a mage you have roots, and deep to hold someone who is losing you. Warlock can fear targets in the open, shaman has knockback, etc.  If we even try using one of our 2 useless traps(snake or ice), we either put a dot on the healer that ticks for 15, breaking freezing trap for the next 20 seconds, or we put our only cc on cooldown for 30 seconds. Either way, since most viable hunter comps rely on the hunters cc alone, its not going to allow for a kill. If I really wanted to just pump damage into people nonstop with no pillars, maybe I would have said we need to remove pillars. There is a way to stop everyone classes damage, whether it be kiting a melee or LoSing a caster. For hunters, its deadzone and los, and even though other ranged have to cast/fake/etc, the state of instant casts essentially takes that argument away.

This game needs a drastic overhaul in arena, something like how bloodline champions does it. In that game you can only heal for 40% of someones health at a time, but that healed health is separate from permanent health. Essentially if someone has 100 hp, and you drop them to 1 hp, for the rest of the match they can only be healed to 41%. Its a system that allows for less turtling, and faster gameplay, which ends up being ridiculously fun. CC is shorter, 1-3 seconds, and everyone has unique utility things that set them apart, but for the most part there isnt one class that is clearly shit, or is never played. Obviously imbalance exists, but nothing near the level WoW is at right now. Kind of sad that I prefer a (free)game that has advertisements in between games than the game Ive loved for 4+years, and pay $15 monthly for. I think this month will be the last time I ever pay for a month of WoW, which is sad :[ I guess nothing can stay good forever

#65 sudar

sudar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2334
  • Locationgreenbank military base brisbane

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:02 AM

wall o text

#66 Redboww

Redboww
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:04 AM

Forgot to mention to that idiot mage, he clearly didnt understand the point of that change. It wasnt just to punish people for LoSing, the effect would be on all the time regardless of whether or not they were LoSing, and it would be balanced around that. Atm hunters are really one dimensional, spam (shitty) damage, scat trap healerlulz.

#67 Redboww

Redboww
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:05 AM

View Postsudar, on 20 August 2011 - 05:02 AM, said:

wall o text

tldr, more comments about how hunters blow, and how I prefer bloodline champions over this fucking shit game

#68 snikkix

snikkix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • RBG: 1504

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:46 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 19 August 2011 - 08:42 PM, said:

actually snikk - we farmed you .. i have the AAV recordings of us tearing into your KFC multiple times.

but yes i like to lie as well in a  what is it ? pixelated game so i can seem better than the average bear - whatever makes you sleep at night kiddo

Nice way to twitch the story around just to avoid yourself looking more idiotic. There's so much irony in you trying to imply that this game doesn't matter to you, technically you did have to xfer off just for a tittle, which unfortunately is.... pretty embarrassing. You could have just gracefully walked away considering the lasts few posts totally took the hook of you, but you just had to re-involve yourself which now makes you look more of an idiot.

Funny how you guys were willing to resort to que dodging :) You could just deny that to the 200 viewers on your stream watching you whine about a post patch KFC honey <3

Edited by snikkix, 20 August 2011 - 05:58 AM.

i suppose i could resort to prostitution if i'm ever desperate for money - Maldazzar

#69 Pandamcpanda

Pandamcpanda

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:25 PM

how is kfc now with tier 2 weapons?
"Guns don't kill people, bullets kill people"

#70 Zigenz

Zigenz
  • Zigenxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:06 AM

View PostPandamcpanda, on 20 August 2011 - 05:25 PM, said:

how is kfc now with tier 2 weapons?

Was going to ask the same thing. Junglecleave will probably be better with a feral decked in t2, lol.
[10:18:48] [W From] [85:Mythíc]: who sits a multiglad?
[10:18:58] [W From] [85:Mythíc]: you dont sit multi glads, you suck their balls and thank them after

#71 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:16 AM

View Postsnikkix, on 20 August 2011 - 05:46 AM, said:

Nice way to twitch the story around just to avoid yourself looking more idiotic. There's so much irony in you trying to imply that this game doesn't matter to you, technically you did have to xfer off just for a tittle, which unfortunately is.... pretty embarrassing. You could have just gracefully walked away considering the lasts few posts totally took the hook of you, but you just had to re-involve yourself which now makes you look more of an idiot.

Funny how you guys were willing to resort to que dodging :) You could just deny that to the 200 viewers on your stream watching you whine about a post patch KFC honey <3

we xferred due to inflation - one minute being top 30 - the next being top 80 because of gladiator sells

rogue was leaving for vegas which didnt leave us any time for it and we wanted gladiator wasnt gonna waste time so we left .. course the game matters to me spent quite a bit of money and time on it. anyone who says it doesnt matter to them and still plays is lying to themselves - save yourself the money if it doesnt matter to you kiddo.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#72 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:16 AM

View PostZigenz, on 21 August 2011 - 12:06 AM, said:

Was going to ask the same thing. Junglecleave will probably be better with a feral decked in t2, lol.

jungle by far
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

#73 snikkix

snikkix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • RBG: 1504

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:01 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 21 August 2011 - 06:16 AM, said:

we xferred due to inflation - one minute being top 30 - the next being top 80 because of gladiator sells

rogue was leaving for vegas which didnt leave us any time for it and we wanted gladiator wasnt gonna waste time so we left .. course the game matters to me spent quite a bit of money and time on it. anyone who says it doesnt matter to them and still plays is lying to themselves - save yourself the money if it doesnt matter to you kiddo.

Oh boy... here comes the excuses. No-one wants to listen to you trying to justify yourself. If you haven't realized, Wow is an excellent time killer when you do need it. Sure it matters, but not to the extent where someone would transfer off for tittles or rage over xfire streams :). Since your a guy who sounds like you care about your online reputation, just save yourself the embarrassment and get out of the hunter forums, I'd think everyone dislikes an asshole when they see one.

Edited by snikkix, 21 August 2011 - 07:25 AM.

i suppose i could resort to prostitution if i'm ever desperate for money - Maldazzar

#74 Pouncedd

Pouncedd
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/1/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2018
  • 3v3: 2818
  • LocationOhio

Posted 21 August 2011 - 10:43 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 21 August 2011 - 06:16 AM, said:

Where is my silence shot.
Twitch.tv/pounced for my stream

#75 JayS

JayS

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:46 PM

mr mage leave our forum ur kind isnt wanted here

#76 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:32 PM

bahahahahaha hunters make me laugh.

and snikk im not the one who decided to bring up old news - the fact that you still hold on to beating me and the fact that you keep track of when i go is absolutely hilarious to me.

*waits for witty excuse and response*
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

#77 Kamperxo

Kamperxo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Arathor
  • Blackout
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:42 PM

u r so sad brah

#78 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:12 PM

eh im bored and snikk makes me giggle.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

#79 Karaghulz

Karaghulz
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Sanguino
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:29 PM

View Postkannetixx, on 21 August 2011 - 08:32 PM, said:

bahahahahaha hunters make me laugh.

and snikk im not the one who decided to bring up old news - the fact that you still hold on to beating me and the fact that you keep track of when i go is absolutely hilarious to me.

*waits for witty excuse and response*

((Random uninteresting drama, ololololol usobadbro lalalalalala, whyusobad lelelele))

Could you just please just stop flooding the thread?
No one is interested in your freaking discussion (except, apparently you), so you could just do it privately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<