#1 Thaeldan

Thaeldan
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-The Sha'tar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:59 PM

Can i just say before i start, leave the 2s hate etc. I play 3s also, but i enjoy 2s so i play them for fun.

I currently play Frost DK/HPala in 2s, and painfully we are stalling at around 1550 rating. We successfully beat the majority of teams that don't have druids, but because ferals can faceroll to high rating (much like my spec last season) the concentration of them is so high. Even resto druids cause problems though, as they usually roll with a rogue, mage, or DK who have a large array of slows and peels, and with the constant switching to travel form i kind of get locked out of the kill on them. We usually resort to pooling CDs and bursting their partner down while out of LoS (because the druid never stays still) but it can still be problematic.

What i need help with is either a strategy that would help me and my current partner get past the solid wall of druids, or an alternate partner possibility who i could access the higher ratings with.

~Thaeldan

#2 Ralppi

Ralppi
  • Ralppi
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:57 PM

respec unholy and learn it, hopefully then you will slay the druids

#3 Thaeldan

Thaeldan
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-The Sha'tar
  • Vindication

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:14 PM

View PostRalppi, on 13 August 2011 - 06:57 PM, said:

respec unholy and learn it, hopefully then you will slay the druids

I really hate that response. There are 24 frost DKs over 2600 rating, and 23 unholy this patch (on my last check).
I know you aren't necessarily UH is better in that post, but surely that can't be the only way? I've always preferred frosts playstyle, the big hits etc.. I don't like relying on a pet to put out half my damage.

Surely there is another way to counter the ferals? It's only when they have a healer with them, a double DPS team with a feral is fine, although insta cyclone is still a bitch.

#4 Thaeldan

Thaeldan
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-The Sha'tar
  • Vindication

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:50 PM

Bump, help please guys.

#5 Ferri

Ferri
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:55 PM

you are not going to beat a feral/healer team without downs, they are simply too op at the moment in 2's.
Dunsparrow:"One time when I went to Icy Touch a warrior through a pillar from 50 yards away, he spell reflected it for 6k.

Spell Reflect is bullshit."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<