Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-26 at 02:08. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

2200 Weap?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#41 aiba

aiba
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2428

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:06 PM

get a healer that has dispel bound, mages have 0 dispel protection

If you are talking MLS, welp UA.

Thanks for the tip

#42 optimize

optimize
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/0
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:49 AM

what made warriors fun in the past? Feels like warriors are complaining about being boring more than anything

Stance dancing (been a million years) for shield wall, for reck, etc. Only time you leave Battle is to disarm, turtle, or intervene
Reflecting clutch shit, more then every 25 seconds (shatters, cyclones, hoj, death coil, 40k mind blasts, the list goes on)
Being able to stay on target (Charge + Intercept)
Being able to pull rogues+druids out of stealth (can't demo them out anymore)
Being able to make an impact when you reck and pop cds (not just see all your damage absorbed and or disarmed{bladestorm})

#43 Manakuski

Manakuski

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:06 PM

I agree with the above poster. Also i'd like to add focus charge/intercept.

#44 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2032
  • 3v3: 2100
  • 5v5: 1900
  • RBG: 1797

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:12 AM

Stance dancing (been a million years) for shield wall, for reck, etc. Only time you leave Battle is to disarm, turtle, or intervene
Reflecting clutch shit, more then every 25 seconds (shatters, cyclones, hoj, death coil, 40k mind blasts, the list goes on)
Being able to stay on target (Charge + Intercept)
Being able to pull rogues+druids out of stealth (can't demo them out anymore)
Being able to make an impact when you reck and pop cds (not just see all your damage absorbed and or disarmed{bladestorm})

i'd say what you said aswell

its really just basic things, such as the inability to fight someone without support (lol reflect nerf even though warriors were already bad at this) and ridiculous things like a rogue stealthing near you and you sitting there like a fucking dipshit cow unable to affect the row of the game

it's really terrible

also why does bladestorm hits for so fucking little damage still it amuses me
Timeless guide to warrior : http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#45 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:46 PM

t2 made matters worse http://www.arenastat...2600&mt=5&mg=20

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture... 

XECkfsj.png

Made by Regentlord

#46 Manakuski

Manakuski

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:37 AM

So, does the T2 weapon actually help at all? Anyone?

#47 xDD

xDD
  • Lèyla
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kel'Thuzad
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:41 AM

So, does the T2 weapon actually help at all? Anyone?

As was obvious to every Warrior out there, which apparently ever non-Warrior was too stupid to realise.

T2 will do nothing, infact according too http://www.arenastat...2600&mt=5&mg=20 our representation has dropped (if very slightly) since T2.
http://www.warcraftm...p?t=3&l=xleylax

warrior defensive cds are strongest in entire game.

#48 komma

komma
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1932
  • 3v3: 2079
  • 5v5: 1452
  • RBG: 1839

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:52 AM

i'd say what you said aswell

its really just basic things, such as the inability to fight someone without support (lol reflect nerf even though warriors were already bad at this) and ridiculous things like a rogue stealthing near you and you sitting there like a fucking dipshit cow unable to affect the row of the game

it's really terrible

also why does bladestorm hits for so fucking little damage still it amuses me

Yeah it should be a guaranteed kill again.

#49 Manakuski

Manakuski

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:57 PM

Not saying it should be a guaranteed kill, but it still does very low damage compared to any other class. Our damage is not really that high, since we can't keep up with our targets. I find myself tickling a healer outside recklesness + trinket which makes me really sad. Not being able to put any impact at all.

#50 optimize

optimize
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 21 August 2011 - 10:55 PM

Kinda relative, our damage is shit in arena, yet in rbg's i'm always right behind DK's. I'd almost bet that's why our damage hasn't been touched. How are Arms warriors in pve? I'm sure the common pve spec is still fury, but any warriors try to make arms work?

#51 aiba

aiba
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2428

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:01 PM

^
http://raidbots.com/.../14/60/default/

#52 Thunderace

Thunderace
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Kel'Thuzad
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:15 PM

The fuck is up with getting Bladestorm disarmed and even if it goes through damage is laughable.

It's not worth more than a trinket atm, glad that I have my priest main :)!

#53 Xonkk

Xonkk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Ysera
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:17 PM

Kinda relative, our damage is shit in arena, yet in rbg's i'm always right behind DK's. I'd almost bet that's why our damage hasn't been touched. How are Arms warriors in pve? I'm sure the common pve spec is still fury, but any warriors try to make arms work?

in pve arms is stellar at aoe but lacks in single target dps. There is a parse of an arms warrior doing around 37k on baleroc heroic(http://www.worldoflo...9014&e=9360#Enk) but he has the 397 rag mace and near bis gear for this raiding tier. Most, if not all warriors are fury for raiding currently.

Edited by Xonkk, 21 August 2011 - 11:18 PM.

#54 Tfgreenacre_3240035

Tfgreenacre_3240035

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:21 PM

Yeah it should be a guaranteed kill again.

Good contribution, +rep. I guess basic reading comprehension is a rare thing on AJ these days. Someone suggesting Bladestorm damage is low, must mean he wants it to be buffed to absurd-wotlk levels, right?

On topic, I've noticed a fairly decent damage increase from T2, although if you're playing warr / caster / healer, melee cleaves have become even more of a nightmare, and what little amount of utility we can offer is having such a small impact. As usual we're forced to spam damage and force them defensive to effectively peel, issue being, unlike last season, our damage is average at best now compared to most other melee.

#55 Tfgreenacre_3240035

Tfgreenacre_3240035

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:24 PM

The fuck is up with getting Bladestorm disarmed and even if it goes through damage is laughable.

It's not worth more than a trinket atm, glad that I have my priest main :)!

Pretty much only class i see Bladestorm being properly useful against is mages. Forcing a blink then leap > throwdown, spamming damage with recklessness up and storming once stun is over makes for some decent burst.

#56 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:30 PM

Pretty much only class i see Bladestorm being properly useful against is mages. Forcing a blink then leap > throwdown, spamming damage with recklessness up and storming once stun is over makes for some decent burst.

Storms still pretty effective if you're hitting 2 people and a pet, with ss/procs anyway.

#57 Tfgreenacre_3240035

Tfgreenacre_3240035

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:44 PM

Storms still pretty effective if you're hitting 2 people and a pet, with ss/procs anyway.

Just because the people you're bladestorming on are standing together for the damage, doesn't really justify the low single target damage. The fact it hits multiple target should be an added bonus, it shouldn't be the deciding factor on if a bladestorm is effective or not. Warlock pet kills are so "meh" anyway, granted mage pet deaths can have quite an impact on the game.

#58 optimize

optimize
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

Instead of bickering back and forth why not just explain to people who don't play warrior why it's shit.

Compare it to other classes 31 point talents:

Feral Druids : 9/10 times when i hear a feral say he's popping serk, shit dies.
Boomkins : Starfall - Pretty retarted pressure all around.
Mages : Deep freeze - Need i say more?
Shadow Priests : Dispurse - Not as huge as deep freeze, but still saves your ass every 2 minutes
Rogues : Dance - Similar comparison is Warriors Reck, but every minute, in a bomb, while your healer's blinded.
Shaman(enhance) : Wolves - Pretty sick burst while they're up and they heal the shaman
Shaman (ele) : Earthquake - knock your healer off Blades Edge and insta gib someone

say i'm wrong?

#59 Ralgog

Ralgog
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/0/1/0/2
  • RBG: 958

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:31 AM

so, i assume all the 4-8 time glad warriors were obviously all just awful before and is even worse now.

Or they just can't find locks/ferals to carry them.

9 or gtfo
Posted Image

#60 xDD

xDD
  • Lèyla
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kel'Thuzad
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:33 AM

Instead of bickering back and forth why not just explain to people who don't play warrior why it's shit.

Because we have?
http://www.warcraftm...p?t=3&l=xleylax

warrior defensive cds are strongest in entire game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users