fatguyx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety ./././././.

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:03 PM

Hi,

i'm playing warrior/shaman since season 2, even with the same mate, so we are pretty expierienced with that comp.
We have some tactics for nearly any comp, but we just dont know how to deal with Feral/Shaman.

We tried to nuke the shaman in the first seconds, just after the first cyclone, but we dont get any pressure on him because of feral charge / bash / roots / cyclone. Even if we get the shaman to 20% he simply drops his SLT and everything is fine.

The next problem is, that i get oom much faster than the other shaman because the feral just deals much more damage. Drinking is also impossible because the feral doesnt even has to switch on my mate.
I tried to tank the druid with my back to the wall and watershield up, but even if i can heal against his damage i get oom before the other shaman.

Feral as target makes no sense i think, because of all his defensive cooldowns, bear, etc..
We tried to lock out the shaman as good as we could, with shear/charge/throwdown/hex/shear/charge... however, a full cyclone on me or my mate will make him get to 100% HP. I tried to keep purging the instant-cyclone-proc, but that made me oom even faster.

Maybe you have some ideas how to deal with that comp :/

#2 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:24 PM

replace the warrior with your own feral.
wat is dis game

#3 Vexxius

Vexxius
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1692
  • 3v3: 2432
  • RBG: 383
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:24 PM

Do your best to purge predator's swiftness and/or have your warrior spell reflect cyclones. Trust me when I say this: you're likely to go oom faster than the opposing healer anyway, so you might as well attempt to purge predator's swiftness to keep your warrior's pressure up. Ride the opposing healer for the most part, and do just as you said (attempt to shear heals when warrior cannot pummel, hex healer if your warrior gets cloned, etc.).

Don't feel too discouraged losing to feral/healer as warrior/healer, as you will rarely have an "easy time" against this comp. There's very little you can do to win.

Edited by Vexius, 10 August 2011 - 05:26 PM.

#4 Tonix_

Tonix_
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Thrall
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • RBG: 1148

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:37 PM

I play both setups, and shaman/warrior stands 0 chance against feral/healer.

#5 Konceptx

Konceptx
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/.
  • LocationBirmingham, England

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:39 AM

Why bother with a warrior when you can take a dk/lock/feral?

#6 fatguyx

fatguyx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety ./././././.

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:00 PM

I found my own feral yesterday, amazing how easy 2s can be... :) thank you guys

#7 Oatmeal

Oatmeal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2019
  • 3v3: 1957
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationSwe

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:53 PM

View PostVexius, on 10 August 2011 - 05:24 PM, said:

Do your best to purge predator's swiftness and/or have your warrior spell reflect cyclones. Trust me when I say this: you're likely to go oom faster than the opposing healer anyway, so you might as well attempt to purge predator's swiftness to keep your warrior's pressure up. Ride the opposing healer for the most part, and do just as you said (attempt to shear heals when warrior cannot pummel, hex healer if your warrior gets cloned, etc.).

Don't feel too discouraged losing to feral/healer as warrior/healer, as you will rarely have an "easy time" against this comp. There's very little you can do to win.
  25/20 sec cd and reflecting clones aint no easy task.

#8 Vexxius

Vexxius
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1692
  • 3v3: 2432
  • RBG: 383
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:59 AM

View PostKiffeh, on 13 August 2011 - 04:53 PM, said:

25/20 sec cd and reflecting clones aint no easy task.

Never said it was; all I was saying was that reflecting a clone is very helpful. Between reflecting clones and purging predator's swiftness, try your best to LoS the clones. Other than that, prepare to get shit on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<